Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Tactic Cam

Read 1489 times
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,496 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Tactic Cam
      Jan 27, 2017 10:40:35 am
      I'd like to see a camera angle of a game where the viewer can see more of the pitch. Same angle, side on, just pulled back so more of the pitch is visible, meaning, the entire width of the pitch is visible all the time. Doesn't have to be pulled back to the extent that the entire pitch is always visible, just one half at least.

You would be able to see the defensive line, who is out of position, the runs, the formation set up etc.

And please, no saying it's called going to the stadium to watch a game :D

Anyone know if Sky do this?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Re: Tactic Cam
      Reply #1: Jan 27, 2017 11:44:51 am
      And please, no saying it's called going to the stadium to watch a game

Sadly I think the experience you are asking for is, as you say, in going to the stadium.

Obviously Sk/BTy do have their cams everywhere but unless you are plugged directly into one of their camera feeds then I don't see how you would get to see it.  In these days of second screen TV viewing it wouldn't surprise me to see it as some kind of option in the future.

I know Sky did trial it on the red button a while back.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,496 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Re: Tactic Cam
      Reply #2: Jan 27, 2017 01:41:53 pm
      Sadly I think the experience you are asking for is, as you say, in going to the stadium.

Obviously Sk/BTy do have their cams everywhere but unless you are plugged directly into one of their camera feeds then I don't see how you would get to see it.  In these days of second screen TV viewing it wouldn't surprise me to see it as some kind of option in the future.

I know Sky did trial it on the red button a while back.
      Thanks JD

I'll have to have a look at the options tonight with Derby v Leicester.

Quick Reply