Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W10 D9 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Wolves?

Loris Karius
      8 (14.3%)
      Connor Randall
      0 (0%)
      Ragnar Klavan
      1 (1.8%)
      Joe Gomez
      5 (8.9%)
      Alberto Moreno
      2 (3.6%)
      Lucas Leiva
      2 (3.6%)
      Ovie Ejaria
      4 (7.1%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      1 (1.8%)
      Ben Woodburn
      20 (35.7%)
      Roberto Firmino
      3 (5.4%)
      Divock Origi
      2 (3.6%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      1 (1.8%)
      Emre Can
      2 (3.6%)
      Philippe Coutinho
      5 (8.9%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Voting closed: Feb 01, 2017 02:40:58 pm

Liverpool 1-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 35532 times
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Re: Liverpool 1-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #690: Jan 28, 2017 06:56:37 pm
      Label one Moreno and put it in the bin

:lmao:
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #691: Jan 28, 2017 06:58:51 pm

Harsh but fair.
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 845 posts | 235 
      Reply #692: Jan 28, 2017 07:02:16 pm
      Or even Moron o.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,384 posts | 3393 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #693: Jan 28, 2017 07:11:47 pm

Drunk him already, he was the one who out of position in the fridge
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #694: Jan 28, 2017 07:12:30 pm
      That was F***ing terrible.

We deserved to lose and it was sadly predictable before the match.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #695: Jan 28, 2017 07:19:40 pm
      Don't know where to start. The sooner this curse of a month is over the better.

Well, we're out of both cups now and ten points off top in the league, our season has been shattered in the space of a week.  Can't say I'm surprised though because we have been appaling recently. Some of us tried to discuss it on the forum but were told to shut up because 'we're still in two cup competitions and fighting for the title' so it'd be interesting to hear what those naive people think about this mess.

Today, yet again, was another abysmal performance from us. The only surprise for me was that we actually scored a goal. It was another one of those pathetic going nowhere with the ball type games and I couldn't see us getting a goal.

It's embarrassing that a championship side turns up to our ground and they out play us, win every second ball, every 50-50, every challenge. They wanted it more than we did. It was f**king shocking. The referee had a bloody awful game but I'm not using him as an excuse. We were dreadful. I'm not going to be one of those shithouses who dresses it up in another way, I'll be honest and say exactly how it was, it was f**king disgraceful. I don't care who the f**king manager is, how long he's been in the job, whether it's world class Jürgen klopp, rookie Brendan Rodgers, King kenny or washed up Roy Hodgson - any performance like that isn't f**king good enough for this f**king club.

So let me rip into the f**king players now...

Karius - too slow getting the ball out.

Randall - Shitbag. He had acres of space to carry the ball forward but he would take one touch and then pass it inside straight away. Garbage.

Gomez - I can't remember him doing much wrong and because of the lack of contenders, I gave him motm.

Klavan - Hit and miss just like his LFC career so far. One minute he's ok the next he's all over the place.

Moreno - woeful.

Lucas - awful first half. Did better second half moving into the back three.

Ejaria - apart from a couple of fancy turns did nothing. Another shitbag who only passes sideways to his nearest man. Didn't notice him on the pitch most of the time.

Wijnaldum - didn't get a grip of that midfield. Didn't look forward enough with the ball. Poor game by his standards he needed to do a lot more

Woodburn - not involved for the first 30-35 mins of the game. Grew into it a bit second half.

Firmino - woeful

Origi - woeful

Sturridge - woeful

Coutinho - got on the ball but had nothing or no one to link upto

Jürgen - woeful. Underestimated wolves and got spanked. This competition was all we had left to lift some silverware and he put a reserve team out. Somebody said on the phone in after the game 'if I paid to see a rock band I wouldn't expect a tribute band to turn up' couldn't have said it any better.   Wolves did their homework and put men behind the ball knowing we wouldn't do anything and for the 8th game in a row now Jürgen has had no answers. Poor.

To summarise, what a f**king sh*t day, a sh*t week, I'm off to get bladderd and drown my sorrows, can't be arsed engaging in any conversation with any tosser looking for excuses for that sh*te performance today.

Unfortunately, absolutely spot on 😞

Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,487 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #696: Jan 28, 2017 07:21:58 pm
      Don't know where to start. The sooner this curse of a month is over the better.
      Unfortunately, just because February comes around, it doesn't necessarily mean things are going to get any better.

MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #697: Jan 28, 2017 07:26:43 pm
      Last few games now, I've been waiting for a player to just have a go. Try a run, a dribble, a shot. Anything than just pass sideways and back while attempting to walk the ball in. Let loose a thunderbolt that breaks the back of the net. If you don't try, you don't get...
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #698: Jan 28, 2017 07:33:05 pm
      Agree with all that but Wijaldnums performance for me is all to familar. Not good enough too safe needs to do a hell of a lot more for me and the money we paid

Haven't rated him since he got here tbh. Doesn't look bothered to me...

The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #699: Jan 28, 2017 07:34:01 pm
      This..this the result of FSG`s policy..trimming the squad to the point that the 2nd team can`t even beat a 2nd and a 3rd league side.
      Agree, but if we are going to have a small squad should it not at least be a quality one?
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #700: Jan 28, 2017 07:41:57 pm
      It's days like these that talks of Chinese investment pop up again!
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #701: Jan 28, 2017 07:43:29 pm
      I don't think the boss knows the old English saying--"Never send a boy on a man's errand".

Let's try not to blame the youngsters - general consensus is that Ejaria and Woodburn did better than the seniors, despite nobody putting in a good performance.

Now, the seniors.......These aren't men, these are molly coddled wimps that can't stand pressure. Against Wolves.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #702: Jan 28, 2017 07:51:53 pm
      Why must we have MOTM when we lost at Anfield to a non prem side. Cant we have chump of the match?
      With Hope In My Heart
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,277 posts | 183 
      Reply #703: Jan 28, 2017 07:59:40 pm
      Suppose so Ian, arseholes are everywhere.

Arseholes need to be sat on.
      Binomial
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 885 posts | 37 
      • Doing things over and expecting different results
      Reply #704: Jan 28, 2017 09:22:04 pm
      That was f**king terrible.

We deserved to lose and it was sadly predictable before the match.

Just got to take the positives from it mate...

We can still win the league.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #705: Jan 28, 2017 09:25:35 pm

Still 4 points ahead of you lot aren't we despite taking this month off.
      Kopite78
      Reply #706: Jan 28, 2017 09:27:28 pm

See you la, bye bye

xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #707: Jan 28, 2017 09:29:27 pm

:lmao:

Night night!
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #708: Jan 28, 2017 10:46:30 pm
      Thats not good, noticed Klopp with the age old adage "We will learn from this", that's never a good sign once that phrase is given, heard it too often and the best of it is, we never do actually bloody learn....
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,987 posts | 222 
      Reply #709: Jan 28, 2017 11:21:08 pm
      if we do not get back to winning ways can see manure jumping us in the league table
      paulow63
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 661 posts | 85 
      Reply #710: Jan 28, 2017 11:38:40 pm
      Right got 11 bottles of stella to polish off, what formation should I go for
      Start off with the goalkeeper
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #711: Jan 29, 2017 01:27:31 am
      Couldnt watch the game, just got home...wtf?????????
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #712: Jan 29, 2017 01:42:48 am
      Guess I missed all the fun then  :f_wah:

Quick Reply