Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Liverpool in La Manga

Read 5202 times
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Re: Liverpool in La Manga
      Reply #46: Feb 17, 2017 04:57:45 pm
      Milner and Mane sound like a fun room. But I bet Lallana is not happy with having Maninnger.  :D
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #47: Feb 17, 2017 05:00:26 pm
      Think Rafa used to do something good with room sharing, too. RB with RW, CB with CB, LB with LW and so on.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #48: Feb 17, 2017 05:08:43 pm
      Think Rafa used to do something good with room sharing, too. RB with RW, CB with CB, LB with LW and so on.

I know Houllier did it originally aswell in the canteen making players sit with different players outside their clique but apparently by the time Rafa came in it was very cliquey again.

Good move this, in any workplace you get groups and people tend to stick to them because it's comfortable. Wonder who Klopp shares with :D
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #49: Feb 17, 2017 05:10:25 pm
      I see in The Echo they will have a bounce match Saturday. I thought it might be against one of the Norwegian teams also training there but it is intra-squad so that they can "try some things, see some things."

I wonder what the teams will be. Let's see....they had 27 players, now down to 26. Manninger likely won't play so 25. You'll obviously then need three players as subs.

So is it first choice vs. the rest, or something else? How would you line them up?

Quick Reply