Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Liverpool Appoint New CEO

Read 4357 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Re: Liverpool Appoint New CEO
      Reply #23: Feb 28, 2017 01:25:33 am
      We've signed a new CEO  :lmao:

What about a new FB, CM, ST, AM, CB?

None of those acronyms likely.

Maybe a defensive coach too?  :f_tongueincheek:
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #24: Feb 28, 2017 03:28:05 am
      Betcha some stupid c*nts who play FIFA and support the club because they think Coutinho has a cool hairstyle think this is a great move.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,653 posts | 481 
      Reply #25: Feb 28, 2017 03:42:59 am
      This is a bit too silly from their PR team. New appointments or announcing new contracts only after the f**king loses is just plain stupid. I wonder who's next?

This takes the counter to 6 announcements in between 1.5 months of our bad form. Fishy as f**k.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #26: Feb 28, 2017 07:16:16 am
      Burying the man before he gets to work his first day in the morning. Nice work.
      Scottbot

• 9,593 posts | 2153 
      Reply #27: Feb 28, 2017 08:44:19 am
      Surely this wasn't genuinely announced after the game in order to deflect attention from another shocker of a performance!?

Let's be honest, who really gives a shi......t who they bring in. Although it might have been nice to see someone with some actual experience in the game of er football.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #28: Feb 28, 2017 09:00:12 am
      Read this last night but just couldn't bring myself to comment on it at the time.

Club is a complete joke and the little triumvirate of journalists who act as PR vessels for them are just as bad.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #29: Feb 28, 2017 09:42:38 am
      Read this last night but just couldn't bring myself to comment on it at the time.

Club is a complete joke and the little triumvirate of journalists who act as PR vessels for them are just as bad.

Looks like you took last nights turgid performance harder than most...

Wish I'd stayed in hospital tbh after my back procedure than having to watch that sh*te again. Personally feel like getting in touch with the club and ripping into them. That's how bad they made me feel..

Bas**rds 😡

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #30: Feb 28, 2017 10:02:27 am
      Looks like you took last nights turgid performance harder than most...

Wish I'd stayed in hospital tbh after my back procedure than having to watch that sh*te again. Personally feel like getting in touch with the club and ripping into them. That's how bad they made me feel..

Bas**rds 😡

Wishing you well on your back recovery mate...

I'm too feeling like sh*te, my middle son went to bed in tears when we went 2 down, angry how we have declined since the removal of Benitez & the buyout by FSG..

We have 12 games left and what are we fighting for? 7th or 5th as the way things stand..

Disappointed.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #31: Feb 28, 2017 11:12:16 am
      Wishing you well on your back recovery mate...

I'm too feeling like sh*te, my middle son went to bed in tears when we went 2 down, angry how we have declined since the removal of Benitez & the buyout by FSG..

We have 12 games left and what are we fighting for? 7th or 5th as the way things stand..

Disappointed.

Thank you. It's galling isn't it? How far we really have fallen. It's disgraceful. Players come here, a big club (apparently, although I'm starting to disbelieve this) and get decent money and just don't seem to give a hoot! But what is worse is that the manager seems completely unwilling to budge from his philosophy regarding tactics. Complete stubbornness that will cost him dearly if he doesn't have a long, hard look at it.

Last night was dreadful. The last 3 years I've had this persistent back problem that has interfered with doing the things I love. It's stopped me playing footy. It's stopped my cycling. Everything. But I tell you this. I'm 44 now, but while my back was ok, I played footy twice a week against players half my age and ran them into the ground. Because I loved it! If professionals can't get themselves up for a competitive game in the week, in a job they supposedly love, whilst getting paid exorbitant amounts of money, then they need to do one! If Jürgen can't get his players to perform, then he needs to do one too! We've done very little since the days of Rafa and we know what he had to contend with. In comparison, Brendan and Jürgen have had a walk in the park!

Sorry for the rant, it wasn't intentional just got carried away 😅

Disappointed.
      [/quote]

Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,480 posts | 231 
      Reply #32: Feb 28, 2017 11:45:44 am
      According to this article he sounds very passionate as a scouser.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-new-liverpool-chief-executive-12667130

Cautiously optimistic.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #33: Feb 28, 2017 11:49:38 am

Why? Can he play centre forward?

I must confess for my part I am about as interested in who the CEO is as I am about the identity of the fella who mows the pitch.

Infact now I think about it, the lawnmower operative and grass technician edges it. He does a great job that fella, what's HIS name?

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #34: Feb 28, 2017 11:51:40 am

I must confess for my part I am about as interested in who the CEO is as I am about the identity of the fella who mows the pitch.

Unless he forces Jürgen to bring in Lewandoski or Vidal then I couldn't care less who he is either.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #35: Feb 28, 2017 12:05:29 pm

This ^^^.

But hey... we might win the league sometime thus providing proof that FSG (and their shills obviously) were right all along. 😄👍
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #36: Feb 28, 2017 12:08:49 pm
      Surely this wasn't genuinely announced after the game in order to deflect attention from another shocker of a performance!?

Let's be honest, who really gives a shi......t who they bring in. Although it might have been nice to see someone with some actual experience in the game of er football.

For us to even contemplate such a premise indicates an accepted perception of our owner's methods.
      The key word there is 'accepted', seven years of subliminal suggestion translates as a reluctant acceptance that expectation should be lowered.

JWH&Co's master-plan to accommodate their refusal to commit and part with the dosh. 

Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,480 posts | 231 
      Reply #37: Feb 28, 2017 01:23:59 pm

Infact now I think about it, the lawnmower operative and grass technician edges it. He does a great job that fella, what's HIS name?

I meant if hes a true Scouser, he might want to actually make decisions in the best interest of the footballing side rather than just the commercial.

But he could also be FSG's puppet on strings.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,288 posts | 2806 
      Reply #38: Feb 28, 2017 02:16:49 pm
      Timing of this was bad even for FSG's low standards.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #39: Feb 28, 2017 03:14:16 pm
      Well if it's a crumb of comfort it is great news that Ian Ayre has fu**ed off for good.

Has there been a worse Liverpool chief executive?

This new guy has been parodied on South Park by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhzwQeYJ3E
      « Last Edit: Feb 28, 2017 03:39:12 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #40: Feb 28, 2017 04:03:41 pm
      Probably my favourite story about this guy is that he revealed the release dates of Halo 2 and Grand Theft Auto IV via a tattoo he had engraved on his arm in front of an excited crowd of Xbox luvvies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11qCQ-Ov-Q4

Imagine come the summer:

'It's no big secret that I save the big guns, FOR THE BIG GUNS! So what I'd like to show you is my new addition and Liverpool FC's new signing...'

*Reveals a tattoo of Lee Cattermole's face*
      « Last Edit: Feb 28, 2017 04:59:08 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      Jimsouse67

• 9,404 posts | 1459 
      Reply #41: Feb 28, 2017 05:07:03 pm
      Probably my favourite story about this guy is that he revealed the release dates of Halo 2 and Grand Theft Auto IV via a tattoo he had engraved on his arm in front of an excited crowd of Xbox luvvies.

Imagine come the summer:

'It's no big secret that I save the big guns, FOR THE BIG GUNS! So what I'd like to show you is my new addition and Liverpool FC's new signing...'

*on his arse cheeks*
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #42: Feb 28, 2017 05:16:15 pm

Imagine come the summer:

More likely to reveal the new stadium sponsors as to player names as he has no control over transfers or player contracts, that's Gordon, Edwards & Hogan.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #43: Feb 28, 2017 05:41:58 pm
      More likely to reveal the new stadium sponsors as to player names as he has no control over transfers or player contracts, that's Gordon, Edwards & Hogan.

Hogan is commercial only Shabs.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #44: Feb 28, 2017 05:54:15 pm
      Well if it's a crumb of comfort it is great news that Ian Ayre has fu**ed off for good.

Has there been a worse Liverpool chief executive?

This new guy has been parodied on South Park by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhzwQeYJ3E

Hahaha was thinking of this last night when I saw EA Sports mentioned ;)

"Get the F**k out of my building"
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #45: Feb 28, 2017 08:15:10 pm
      Hahaha was thinking of this last night when I saw EA Sports mentioned ;)

"Get the f**k out of my building"

Yeah was going around twitter. Would never have known who he was otherwise!

Quick Reply