Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Pre Match - Liverpool v Burnley KO 4pm Sunday 12th March

Read 14102 times
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Re: Pre Match - Liverpool v Burnley KO 4pm Sunday 12th March
      Reply #92: Mar 12, 2017 07:36:09 am
      Leave the Banana skin's at Melwood!.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,678 posts | 3699 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #93: Mar 12, 2017 07:43:01 am
      Leave the Banana skin's at Melwood!.

And hopefully, the staff at Anfield change the name of Burnley to a top 6 team.
      JedtheRed
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | 58 
      Reply #94: Mar 12, 2017 07:50:25 am
      There are actually no spelling errors there. There is one grammar error but you didn't spot that since you said spelling. If you spot the grammar error and called that a spelling error, then pulled me up and anything spelling or grammar related then that is very hypocritical and I suggest improving yourself rather than picking at others. For your information, this is not the spelling and grammar thread anyway. Even if my knowledge of the English language was a bad as you were making out, I know degree level maths, can programme in Java, C++, C#, SQL, Python. Design in UML and if those computer languages weren't enough.. I can also speak Thai and Japanese. Regardless of any piss taking from tiny grammar errors you can dish out, I feel good enough about myself to not give a crap what you say. Before you say chill out or I was just kidding or some Kopout <-- intentional pun not a spelling error, a joke and a putdown are not two in the same.

Sorry to disappoint, but there was a spelling error.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation

Now, you could argue that you spelt the words 'Miss' and 'Information' correctly, and that would be true. However, the context in which you used the words suggests Misinformation, therefore you have indeed made a spelling, not a grammar mistake.

P.s I can speak English, German, French and Scouse!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

More on topic, we simply have to win today. A game in hand is a lot easier than two to get over, any slip by Arsenal or that shower puts us In a fantastic position for top 4. Also, despite the pit falls of lots of changes to a squad, a lot of players must know they are a playing for their future.

2-0 Redmen!
      « Last Edit: Mar 12, 2017 08:07:52 am by JedtheRed »
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #95: Mar 12, 2017 08:28:43 am
      Almost time to leave  have a good day all and remember play nice , don't turn on each other if the result goes wrong , the sun will still rise tomorrow , oh and one more thing will the real Liverpool please turn up today and give these a tonking ,
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,914 posts | 4981 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #96: Mar 12, 2017 09:13:48 am
      There are actually no spelling errors there. There is one grammar error but you didn't spot that since you said spelling. If you spot the grammar error and called that a spelling error, then pulled me up and anything spelling or grammar related then that is very hypocritical and I suggest improving yourself rather than picking at others. For your information, this is not the spelling and grammar thread anyway. Even if my knowledge of the English language was a bad as you were making out, I know degree level maths, can programme in Java, C++, C#, SQL, Python. Design in UML and if those computer languages weren't enough.. I can also speak Thai and Japanese. Regardless of any piss taking from tiny grammar errors you can dish out, I feel good enough about myself to not give a crap what you say. Before you say chill out or I was just kidding or some Kopout <-- intentional pun not a spelling error, a joke and a putdown are not two in the same.

I don't usually do spelling mistakes either but I was in Asda yesterday and thought I seen your name on a loaf...... Thick cu t,

YNWA
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #97: Mar 12, 2017 09:47:08 am
      Sorry to disappoint, but there was a spelling error.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation

Now, you could argue that you spelt the words 'Miss' and 'Information' correctly, and that would be true. However, the context in which you used the words suggests Misinformation, therefore you have indeed made a spelling, not a grammar mistake.

P.s I can speak English, German, French and Scouse!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

More on topic, we simply have to win today. A game in hand is a lot easier than two to get over, any slip by Arsenal or that shower puts us In a fantastic position for top 4. Also, despite the pit falls of lots of changes to a squad, a lot of players must know they are a playing for their future.

2-0 Redmen!

You made a grammatical error there Jed.

Misinformation, isn't spelt with a capital letter if it's used in the middle of a sentence. It's not a proper noun.

;)
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #98: Mar 12, 2017 10:18:16 am
      Fuk the footbawl, let's hav sum inglish lesuns Kan we. Im fed up wiv footbawl eny way. mutch rathur spend time dooin inglish.

For fucks sake, can we stop bickering like washer women and stay on topic ?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,146 posts | 4897 
      Reply #99: Mar 12, 2017 10:55:18 am
      Fuk the footbawl, let's hav sum inglish lesuns Kan we. Im fed up wiv footbawl eny way. mutch rathur spend time dooin inglish.

For fucks sake, can we stop bickering like washer women and stay on topic ?

;D

I expect a win. We're far better than them and they are sh*te on the road. Time to get a run together.

On another note Sean Dyche's voice seems to be getting worse by the week. I cannot bear to listen to him after a game.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #100: Mar 12, 2017 11:01:45 am
      I think we'll smash these 4-0, Origi hat trick. My other prediction is that at some point before the end of the season, someone will refer to Bobby's goals tally with the addition of "plus the goals he would have got against Burnley had he not been injured".

You heard it here first.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,281 posts | 763 
      Reply #101: Mar 12, 2017 11:10:53 am
      An early goal will be vital. as we struggle to break down, the defence, of these so called lower sides.
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,993 posts | 518 
      Reply #102: Mar 12, 2017 11:52:07 am
      Right, this is when we break the cycle of coming up short against the minnows after destroying the big boys.

2 up front, at least one a genuine striker. I'd go for -

Migs

Clyne    Matip   Klavan     Milner

Mane   Gini   Lallana    Cou

Firmino  Origi

That team would destroy Burnley. No more of us playing 1 attacking midfielder on his own up front against the bottom clubs Jürgen!

COYR!
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,244 posts | 1652 
      Reply #103: Mar 12, 2017 12:08:40 pm
      Come out with intensity like against Spurs and Arse we win simple. Play like we did against Leicester we lose very simple game football we have the better players but with the wrong attitude we could be tested. Again I still feel width crucial none of these aimless crosses need to be cuter and get the one twos and get to byline more often
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #104: Mar 12, 2017 12:20:20 pm
      Not that I can use this reason, since I am not dyslexic... several times I see people get pulled up on spelling or grammar to just respond they are dyslexic. Unless it is unreadable I don't mind errors on here, even when it is unreadable it is best to just ask for clarification. It does bug me when I see shoddy grammar from people with PhD or my son's school newsletters though. Back to football, 3-1 Liverpool I think.

GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #105: Mar 12, 2017 12:37:36 pm
      Right, this is when we break the cycle of coming up short against the minnows after destroying the big boys.

2 up front, at least one a genuine striker. I'd go for -

Migs

Clyne    Matip   Klavan     Milner

Mane   Gini   Lallana    Cou

Firmino  Origi

That team would destroy Burnley. No more of us playing 1 attacking midfielder on his own up front against the bottom clubs Jürgen!

COYR!

Yeah, I like this. its almost like we have a plan B. We will still need an early goal, to draw them out of their own box, but with Origi up top, and not alone, his pace and physical strength, in the air and on the ground could cause mayhem in and around them. With Bob feeding of the bits and pieces.
       Still going for 2 0. Yes, clean sheet.
      Compuche
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 547 posts | 39 
      Reply #106: Mar 12, 2017 01:01:50 pm
                    Mignolet
      Clyne Matip Klavan Milner
                        Can
       Mane Lallana Coutinho Moreno
                       Origi

Width and Speed
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #107: Mar 12, 2017 01:20:00 pm
      Love it when people post their formations, we get everything from Christmas trees to Chistmas puddings.

Can only see the 1 change for us, Origi for the injured Firmino.

Even against Burnley I dont think Klopp trusts Moreno.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #108: Mar 12, 2017 02:17:44 pm
      Love it when people post their formations, we get everything from Christmas trees to Chistmas puddings.

Can only see the 1 change for us, Origi for the injured Firmino.

Even against Burnley I dont think Klopp trusts Moreno.

He could go with Mane, but I'd like to see Origi in the middle if we play a front 3

Less than an hour and we'll know.
      It'll be interesting to see what Klopp does.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #109: Mar 12, 2017 03:01:25 pm
      Pre-Match Topic Locked.

In game thread is here

Quick Reply