Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Seamus Coleman

Read 2598 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Seamus Coleman
      Mar 25, 2017 09:28:06 am
      https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/845516890269241344

He's a blue but it's never good to see a player come off a tackle and get an injury like that. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Think it's safe to say he won't feature in the Derby.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Re: Seamus Coleman
      Reply #1: Mar 25, 2017 10:19:02 am
      I was watching the game and knew, right away, it was bad.

I have seen a fair bit of carnage, blood and guts down the years, without a second thought but there's always something about a broken limb which makes me wince and look away.

Blueshite or not, I wish him a speedy and full recovery.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #2: Mar 25, 2017 10:37:44 am
      Not happy about that one bit, even though it makes our game against them next week a little easier. What a shocker of a tackle.

Poor lad, speedy recovery to him.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #3: Mar 25, 2017 11:09:11 am
      A terrible injury all the best to the lad never nice for any player to suffer that .
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #4: Mar 25, 2017 11:09:45 am
      Please spare us this he isn't that kind of lad nonsense, it's happened he got what he deserved with a red card. Reminds me of poor jim beglin who was never the same after shagger stevens did him. Cisse too, whatever the colour shirt it is horrible to see
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #5: Mar 25, 2017 12:55:32 pm
      All rivalry aside that's a horrible injury and no professional deserves to have their career threatened like that (except Fellaini, he's a c**t)

Hope he makes a full recovery.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #6: Mar 25, 2017 01:15:58 pm
      Horrible, just an awful injury.

What the F**k is Coleman doing, sending his players out to be that aggressive.
      Bale should have been sent off as well.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #7: Mar 25, 2017 07:52:52 pm
      Horrible, just an awful injury.

What the F**k is Coleman doing, sending his players out to be that aggressive.
      Bale should have been sent off as well.

Spot on about Bale. Filth that was.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #8: Mar 26, 2017 12:47:43 am
      Terrible injury. Aside from Lukaku, he was the one player that concerned me a bit going into the Derby because he's good in attack and defence, the kind of player we could really do with so on the plus side, at least he wont be playing in the game. But yeah really not good and can't imagine what he must be feeling right now, the pain must have been unbelievable!

Most players in rivalries like this you still hope they have a speedy recovery etc, only really the likes of Fellaini, as already stated, that really couldn't care less about and hope they get injured but Coleman doesn't fall into that category.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #9: Mar 26, 2017 06:13:28 am
      Horrible injury feel for the lad blue or not.

Hacks like Taylor should be suspended indefinitely or at least until Coleman is back playing.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #10: Mar 26, 2017 08:15:11 am
      Awful, feel for the lad but that's about it.

The blue sh*te support make me laugh on Twitter making out we should all be sending best wishes etc. I genuinely feel for him but those supporters can f**k off after they treated Funes Mori like some sort of Messiah after he done Origi and kissed the badge as he was walking off.

I can't remember all the best wishes from that lot when Joe Gomez and Danny Ings got badly injured with long lay offs either. Or does it have to be a bad looking one on the telly?

As I say, I feel for the lad but sh*t happens.

Oh and don't forget how lucky Hendo was after Barkley tried to break his leg.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #11: Mar 26, 2017 11:02:39 am

The blue sh*te support make me laugh on Twitter making out we should all be sending best wishes etc. I genuinely feel for him but those supporters can f**k off after they treated Funes Mori like some sort of Messiah after he done Origi and kissed the badge as he was walking off.

I can't remember all the best wishes from that lot when Joe Gomez and Danny Ings got badly injured with long lay offs either. Or does it have to be a bad looking one on the telly?

Aye.

Funes Mori A grade c**t.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #12: Mar 26, 2017 01:38:24 pm
      Absolutely hate Everton, but Coleman was the one player of there's I didn't mind. Hope he makes a full recovery.
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,715 posts | 162 
      Reply #13: Mar 26, 2017 07:38:11 pm

Come on man, he is playing for his country and gets taken out like that. I'm a proud Irish man and a life long red. Can I ask a question. Do you support your home nation whoever that might be?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #14: Mar 26, 2017 07:41:47 pm
      Come on man, he is playing for his country and gets taken out like that. I'm a proud Irish man and a life long red. Can I ask a question. Do you support your home nation whoever that might be?

What are you on about mate?

Before you answer that, do me a favour and read my post again and you might see how I feel for Coleman but not the Everton support.

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #15: Mar 26, 2017 09:43:26 pm
      The blue sh*te support make me laugh on Twitter
      Twitter is notorious for bellends no matter what club you support mate. Take no notice of the beauts. Couldn't believe I was reading someone was (probably a WUM) suggesting a banner for Coleman on the Kop on Saturday, on Twitter. F***ing laughed my head off at that one!

Wish him a speedy recovery and hope it's not a career finisher, but I think I'll swerve any banner on the Kop!

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #16: Mar 26, 2017 09:46:44 pm

Good and fair assessment that mate.

Can't help but share your sentiment when you phrase it like that.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #17: Mar 30, 2017 01:08:14 pm
      FIFA looks into Taylor tackle on Coleman
      FIFA has initiated proceedings against Wales full-back Neil Taylor after his leg-breaking tackle on R. of Ireland's Sheamus Coleman.
      The Everton defender was taken off on a stretcher and Taylor sent off for the double-break challenge.
      Taylor will be suspended for the qualifier in Serbia in June but could very well have his one game ban extended by FIFA.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39443484

Quick Reply