Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Mamadou Sakho to Crystal Palace

Read 50786 times
      luckofirish8
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 454 posts | 20 
      Re: Mamadou Sakho to Crystal Palace
      Reply #253: Aug 31, 2017 03:37:56 pm
      I've said all along I'd be happy with him playing again...but he's a divisive character and some of the more gracious on this board aren't willing to forgive him of his murderous offenses.

more importantly, it doesn't appear the manager is willing to forgive him.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #254: Aug 31, 2017 03:38:46 pm
      I've said all along I'd be happy with him playing again...but he's a divisive character and some of the more gracious on this board aren't willing to forgive him of his murderous offenses.

It would seem that the manager is also unwilling.

Personally I am with the keep and use camp however the manager made it clear he does not want him around.

So be it.
      Kopite78
      Reply #255: Aug 31, 2017 03:39:40 pm

And probably the board.

All in all he has no future here 
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #256: Aug 31, 2017 03:42:00 pm
      10:59 he will sign on the dot for Palace or WBA
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #257: Aug 31, 2017 04:03:40 pm
      I don't know why we rejected 25m. We paid less for him and Klopp won't use him.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #258: Aug 31, 2017 05:00:53 pm

Personally I am with the keep and use camp however the manager made it clear he does not want him around.

So be it.

I don't give a flying squirrel's ass what the manager wants to do with him. My opinion of the situation is my own. If he refuses to work with Sakho to his own detriment (since he apparently won't sign a CB that doesn't have the initials VVD) that's his business. Doesn't mean I have to like or agree with his decision.

Here I was lead to believe that one of Klopp's great skills was that he was such a personal touch type of man manager that could coax the best out of anyone. And yet  I guess he met his match with Sakho. Big Mama was too much for Kloppo.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #259: Aug 31, 2017 05:16:41 pm
      I don't give a flying squirrel's ass what the manager wants to do with him. My opinion of the situation is my own. If he refuses to work with Sakho to his own detriment (since he apparently won't sign a CB that doesn't have the initials VVD) that's his business. Doesn't mean I have to like or agree with his decision.

Here I was lead to believe that one of Klopp's great skills was that he was such a personal touch type of man manager that could coax the best out of anyone. And yet  I guess he met his match with Sakho. Big Mama was too much for Kloppo.

That is OK FL...Jesus man did you have your rights suspended from you in the past or something?

Defending your rights to an opinion and saying "It ain't happening" seems to be a major things to you.

You can have your opinion but your sure quick to jump on anybody else's sh*t when they have they're own though.

Kopite78
      Reply #260: Aug 31, 2017 05:17:59 pm

You don't know if it's not come from above. Klopp has never really spoken about it, don't you wonder why?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #261: Aug 31, 2017 05:21:39 pm
      That is OK FL...Jesus man did you have your rights suspended from you in the past or something

You can have your opinion but your sure quick to jump on anybody else's sh*t when they have they're own though.

No, I'm only jumping on your comment(s) because you are incessantly trying to tell me that my opinion is wrong because it doesn't agree with Klopp's. You aren't even pointing out why what I'm saying is wrong based on my actual opinion...it's just wrong because it's not Klopp's. And we know that you are all in on parroting whatever it is that Klopp says. I get it...you are calm cool and collected and have complete faith in the big German. I applaud you for that.

There's no man walking this earth that I have complete and utter faith in so if you don't mind, I'll just stick to my own opinions and not have you tell me why Klopp's should be mine by proxy.

Ta.

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #262: Aug 31, 2017 05:24:31 pm
      You don't know if it's not come from above. Klopp has never really spoken about it, don't you wonder why?

Not really arsed one way or the other who it's come from. I rate Sakho. Never hid from that and whatever he's supposedly done doesn't really bother me that badly. It's bothered someone at the club, so be it, but if they are so keen on getting rid of him, they are doing an awfully poor job of it.

He's got such a bad attitude we are going to stick him in the U23's so he can corrupt them with this behavior? Yea that makes a lot of sense. Oglethorpe I think it was said he was a model pro....Fat Sam said he was a model pro....so Klopp or the board don't like him? Eh...couldn't care less. We are wasting the opportunity to  put a good player on the field. That's my take.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #263: Aug 31, 2017 05:26:32 pm
      No, I'm only jumping on your comment(s) because you are incessantly trying to tell me that my opinion is wrong because it doesn't agree with Klopp's. You aren't even pointing out why what I'm saying is wrong based on my actual opinion...it's just wrong because it's not Klopp's. And we know that you are all in on parroting whatever it is that Klopp says. I get it...you are calm cool and collected and have complete faith in the big German. I applaud you for that.

There's no man walking this earth that I have complete and utter faith in so if you don't mind, I'll just stick to my own opinions and not have you tell me why Klopp's should be mine by proxy.

Ta.

Unless you have all the same information that Klopp has, disagreeing with him is nothing more than a guess.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #264: Aug 31, 2017 05:26:44 pm

Ta.

I did not tell you your opinion is wrong now did I?

How exactly is this post telling you I am attacking your opinion

So be it.

I said I would keep him and use him but the manager seems unwilling.

Sensitive enough there?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #265: Aug 31, 2017 05:33:56 pm
      I did not tell you your opinion is wrong now did I?

How exactly is this post telling you I am attacking your opinion

I said I would keep him and use him but the manager seems unwilling.

Sensitive enough there?

Seems you are the sensitive one. Have at it.
      Kopite78
      Reply #266: Aug 31, 2017 05:35:11 pm
      Not really arsed one way or the other who it's come from. I rate Sakho. Never hid from that and whatever he's supposedly done doesn't really bother me that badly. It's bothered someone at the club, so be it, but if they are so keen on getting rid of him, they are doing an awfully poor job of it.

He's got such a bad attitude we are going to stick him in the U23's so he can corrupt them with this behavior? Yea that makes a lot of sense. Oglethorpe I think it was said he was a model pro....Fat Sam said he was a model pro....so Klopp or the board don't like him? Eh...couldn't care less. We are wasting the opportunity to  put a good player on the field. That's my take.

Forget all the other stuff that's just icing on the cake

He broke club rules even if UEFA didnt or couldn't legally ban him he broke rules tantamount to breach of contract and/or gross misconduct

Same as any business
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #267: Aug 31, 2017 05:35:17 pm

It ain't happening.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #268: Aug 31, 2017 05:37:56 pm
      Forget all the other stuff that's just icing on the cake

He broke club rules even if UEFA didnt or couldn't legally ban him he broke rules tantamount to breach of contract and/or gross misconduct

Same as any business

I'm not going to argue it mate. Like I said...I don't see it the same way as everyone else. I find what Coutinho's done to be much, much worse than what Sakho's done.
      Kopite78
      Reply #269: Aug 31, 2017 05:40:21 pm
      I'm not going to argue it mate. Like I said...I don't see it the same way as everyone else. I find what Coutinho's done to be much, much worse than what Sakho's done.

I'm not arguing I'm just saying it doesn't matter if you or me or Klopp likes him if he's broke club rules like he has and maybe the club want him gone
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #270: Aug 31, 2017 05:45:39 pm
      I'm not arguing I'm just saying it doesn't matter if you or me or Klopp likes him if he's broke club rules like he has and maybe the club want him gone

What I don't understand is in this market how has this player not moved in 2 years?...its not like we have him way overpriced especially considering there is talk of Johnny Evans going for £40 million.

2 Summer windows and basically nobody want's him at £30,000,000 in a market flush with cash.

Makes no sense to me at all....like he is radioactive or something.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #271: Aug 31, 2017 05:47:07 pm

Well if they want him gone, maybe they should sell him :D
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #272: Aug 31, 2017 05:48:58 pm
      What I don't understand is in this market how has this player not moved in 2 years?...its not like we have him way overpriced especially considering there is talk of Johnny Evans going for £40 million.

2 Summer windows and basically nobody want's him at £30,000,000 in a market flush with cash.

Been thinking the same thing.

Good player, underpriced if anything, and as far as anyone knows, not even a bid.
      Kopite78
      Reply #273: Aug 31, 2017 05:49:45 pm

He'll go tonight

It's the same as anything when people know you want to sell anything, you're desperate to get rid.. It's then the buyer's market and we are being stubborn on our price.

He will go though

There has been bids, palace have bid numerous times but we have turned them down because they are low balling us because we want rid and West Brom apparently did too but he turned that down cause he wants palace
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #274: Aug 31, 2017 05:50:29 pm
      Been thinking the same thing.

Good player, underpriced if anything, and as far as anyone knows, not even a bid.

We had offers of £15 and £20 million but to be fair 30 million in this market is cut-rate already.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #275: Aug 31, 2017 05:52:09 pm

You thinking another loan?...I heard West Brom & LC where interested to buy but Sakho basically saying London or nothing.

Be interesting to see what happens.

Quick Reply