Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

UEFA overturn S** ban

Read 4650 times
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Re: UEFA overturn S** ban
      Reply #23: May 01, 2017 11:39:21 am
      I'd make it so uncomfortable for them they won't want to come back.

An open air box, in the Gods, clearly marked. Parking spaces, clearly marked. Food n drink coupons, clearly marked. Facilities, non existent.

Shower of fucks have no shame... why would they even want to come to Liverpool anyway? If they come - make the scum pay. 💀

They're probably so thick skinned and arrogant, they wouldn't notice.

"Get over it FFS, it was ages ago" would likely be their response.

I F***ing detest the scum, I really do. My family's roots are from Wirral, but I'm not a local. But the people from the area shouldn't have to put up with the cu*ts. For too many years, a lot of the country blamed the fans based on the lies printed in that sh*te rag. A 1000 years could pass and it still wouldn't make it any less painful. The club need to assert an authorative stance on this one. They're not coming in at any cost!

clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,690 posts | 3711 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #24: May 01, 2017 11:41:15 am
      As I said in the Don't buy the *** thread:

We should get legal assistance on this, no chance The *** should be let to enter. If they are allowed, we must boycott the press conference. I love press conferences from Klopp but there is no bigger sacrifice the our 96 victims and their family!
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #25: May 01, 2017 11:43:33 am
      Just get each of them to wear one of those Hi-Vis jackets with the S*n on the back and let them report on the game from the bar in the Arkles on match day.. ;D

That should be fun...
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #26: May 01, 2017 12:10:54 pm
      Are people allowed to play Vuvuzela next to them?
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #27: May 01, 2017 12:13:43 pm
      Are people allowed to play Vuvuzela next to them?

Isn't that an instant hanging offence? 😂

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #28: May 01, 2017 01:47:24 pm
      Nothing disgusting here just UEFA being UEFA, all part of the playing in Europe shenanigans that's all. Nothing to get worked up like say our club airbrushing out banners from the Kop they don't like!!

Either side of Neil Mellor, white banner and by Neil's ear, red banner with club crest on, one should say 'don't buy thee scum and the other is the 'we told u they lied' considering it's a massive mural at the academy which they use as a backdrop for tv interviews. It obviously embarrasses them.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #29: May 01, 2017 01:53:35 pm
      Completely true. But the fact the club has banned them and UEFA has the balls to overturn the decision is what turns the cream.

They haven't overturned any decision, just part of their rules for champions league games. We can ban the s*n all we want from Anfield for Premier League and all other domestic fixtures, unfortunately UEFA takes ownership of grounds for games in their competition. They're not actually forcing Liverpool to do anything, although that's the way it's being spun in light of recent events. UEFA decide which media does and doesn't have access. It's up to them.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #30: May 01, 2017 02:05:03 pm
      They haven't overturned any decision, just part of their rules for champions league games. We can ban the s*n all we want from Anfield for Premier League and all other domestic fixtures, unfortunately UEFA takes ownership of grounds for games in their competition. They're not actually forcing Liverpool to do anything, although that's the way it's being spun in light of recent events. UEFA decide which media does and doesn't have access. It's up to them.

Still a bunch of tw*ts.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #31: May 01, 2017 04:28:13 pm

Thanks for shedding some light on the shenanigans. I don't know how UEFA can take ownership of grounds during their competition though TBH. But at least it explains it.

Cannot agree with it however they spin it...

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #32: May 01, 2017 05:00:31 pm
      Yet further proof if it were ever needed how far removed these Kunts are to the fans on the terraces, or indeed the clubs within their realm, just a few weeks back BvB had their coach bombed yet these f***in tossers within hours let BvB know by way of a txt  that the game against Monaco was going ahead regardless of how they felt or the state of their emotions,  in other words "We don't give a F**k how you feel, your f***in playing, now shut the F**k up and get on with it, we want the revenue, the jollies on the night and of course to suck the corporates balls,

they don't give a shiny sh*te which media mogul reports on the game or at which venue, their only concern involves how much money they can make each and every game,

Perhaps those who make the banners should make one just for them, a massive on that gets passed up and down the crowd.

f***in HEARTLESS F**k PIGS !!!!!!!!!!!!

YNWA
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #33: May 02, 2017 01:37:31 am
      UEFA still hold us responsible for Heysel, even though they knew the kip was completely unsuitable, and have never considered their own role in the events that night. They also considered making us play a EC QF on the 20th Anniversary of Hillsborough citing tv schedules, before backing down, and they made us hitch to Madrid for the European semi final when we couldn't fly there. If the game can be played, then it must be played, and that's the end of the discussion from their pov.

UEFA run the competition, and it's their way or the highway. They will argue that media organisations can't be banned as it would set a precedent for the future. Any protests will lead to fines and/or ground closures. So we have to comply.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,474 posts | 1474 
      Reply #34: May 02, 2017 10:39:43 am
      The shitrag can report on the games,but I hope they do there reporting whilst  sat on there arses in the fast lane of the M62 or queens drive & while they are at it a few bellends from UEFA  can show up to make sure
      The cars are adhearing to the speed limit.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Reply #35: May 02, 2017 10:54:06 am
      they made us hitch to Madrid for the European semi final when we couldn't fly there

Ha ha remember that.  LFC did a live train blog or something. 
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #36: May 02, 2017 12:54:56 pm

Fair points mate, and to be honest if we want to be in any UEFA competition, we shouldn't complain about their decisions, we know they're an immoral and corrupt organization but what da hell.

I hope this comment isn't taken out of context and by no means do I have a speck of respect for the scum rag posing as a newspaper, but I don't have an issue with the UEFA decision. There are newspapers all over Europe with links to disgusting organizations, or right wing Nazi affiliations in Easter Europe for example. It's not UEFA's job to enforce morality into the media because there is no end to that line. They can hold clubs and their supporters to levels of standards expected from footballing matters, but the media will always be mostly scum and we can't get away from that.

However, if we have any right to ban those "journos", I would expect the club would do it. If we don't, I wouldn't actually expect any of them to turn up or at least understand that if they try, they will be treated like the scumbags they are.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,272 posts | 1395 
      Reply #37: May 05, 2017 04:57:34 pm
      I'm surprised that the FA didn't come out and claim the banning of the rag was against their media rules. Just banned Barton for life more or less. If he was a London club player..

But UEFA are in the pay of the media but lets not kid ourselves, football is is the pay of the TV media, SKy and the rest.

Quick Reply