Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

House buyers in Liverpool

Read 2413 times
      delixeCFL
      House buyers in Liverpool
      May 02, 2017 02:03:01 pm
      No topic for this, not surprised really so I'll start what will probably be a short lived thread.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows anyone who buys houses in Liverpool?

What it is is me mam's getting on now and she's got a 3 bed semi but getting up and down the stairs and cleaning a house of the size it is is just getting too much for her. Literally over the road from us is a little bungalow that's perfect for her but she'd have to sell hers to buy this one. She's asked the bank this morning but they said they won't do it. She phoned a company in Liverpool but they want 20% of the market valuation of her house (which they valued over the phone at 115k) wouldn't leave enough to buy the bungalow.

So if anyone can point me in the direction of someone who isn't dodgy and just washing money or dodgy as F**k we'd be grateful.

FYI Her house has a market value of approx 133k according to zoopla but I'd put it a bit lower tbh, the bungalow is on the market for 110k so she can afford to drop a decent wedge in someones pocket if they're wanting to sell it on straight away but it's a nice, clean well decorated house (excellently decorated according to zoopla) for rental at £700 pm.

Cheers folks.
      « Last Edit: May 02, 2017 02:16:31 pm by LFCexiled »
      MsGerrard
      Re: House buyers in Liverpool
      Reply #1: May 02, 2017 02:40:26 pm

I'm just wondering if anyone knows anyone who buys houses in Liverpool?

Have you asked Robbie Fowler  ;)

MsGerrard
      Reply #2: May 02, 2017 03:29:07 pm
      Nah, he only buys in Manchester. 😉

I remember someone saying he owns nearly an entire street in manc land.

Really ?? What a traitor  :lmao:

Hope you manage to sort something out for your Mum Ian  8)
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #3: May 05, 2017 05:02:41 pm

Scuse my ignorance Ian but is there any reason why your mum doesn't just list the house on the market?

Quick Reply