Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The pretentiously official 2017-2018 squad thread

Read 10073 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      The pretentiously official 2017-2018 squad thread
      May 09, 2017 04:32:39 pm
      When I awake at 3 a.m. and lie staring at the ceiling, my mind typically turns to Liverpool Football Club. As the  anxiety of the run-in has me looking for a subject other than the next match, and since I don’t know how to do Origami, I naturally began thinking about our squad for 2017-18.

Keep in mind as I form this in my sleep-deprived brain, we will be playing in some form of Europe next season so we will have at least six more multiple-match weeks than this season. Klopp has acknowledged he needs a deeper squad.

I’d also like to hear from all of you in this thread about how you see the first team developing for next season. I don’t want to duplicate the transfer thread, the "FSG are good/bad owners" thread or the "Klopp is a good/bad manager thread." I’d rather know what you think is likely and needed for our club going forward. Beyond that, be as creative as you like.

For me, the goal has to be building a team/squad capable of contending for titles in England and Europe. I accept that building it is a process, but we need bold steps forward, and for all of our summer transactions to be purposed to that end.

Goalkeeper: I think we will stay with Mignolet and Karius. Bogdan will leave and Manninger will retire but I’m not sure if Ward and Fulton are loaned again or kept in-house for cover. Grabara and Kelleher are apparently promising prospects as well.

Right Back: Clyne will stay, but we need to bring in another first-choice caliber right back, who has Clyne’s work rate but also delivers a (much) higher-quality final ball. Too often this season the right wing has been where our attacks go to die.

Trent Alexander-Arnold will be a backup in this role as well as at midfield.

Connor Randall will leave the club

Left Back: James Milner will not be the starting left back next season. He most likely will play a utility role for the team, starting most games on the bench and making said bench longer due to his ability to play 5-7 positions on the pitch.
      The club will sign a first-choice left back player and must look for the combination of defensive skill, pace and willingness to go forward, and a quality final ball from the wing.

Alberto Moreno will leave. Jon Flanagan will leave.

Center Backs: Joel Matip and Dejan Lovren will remain in contention for starting roles, and will be joined by one new signing of top-drawer variety at center back.

Ragnar Klavan will be a backup. Joe Gomez will be a backup.

Andre Wisdom will leave. Mama Sakho will leave.

Central Midfield
      (Holding): Jordan Henderson will contend for a starting role. Lucas Leiva will be a backup if he’s willing to stay.

Kevin Stewart will leave the club. Allan will remain on loan.

(Box-to-Box): Emre Can will contend for a starting role. Gini Wijnaldum will contend for a starting role (rotated in when we have multiple matches in a week).

The club will bring in one top quality signing to play a holding and/or box-to-box role (which one will be influenced by Hendo's fitness, Can's contract status and where he is deemed to help us most). Naby Keita is reportedly first choice among targets.

James Milner will be a backup here. Ovie Ejaria will be a backup here. Pedro Chirivella will be a backup if he stays, but will probably leave.

(Attacking): Adam Lallana and Philip Coutinho are two players available for this position and so there is no need to bring in anyone in at this role.

Marko Grujic is a backup in this role. Trent Alexander-Arnold is a backup in this role. Harry Wilson is a backup in this role.

Cameron Brannagan will leave the club.

Forward (remember that in Klopp’s system, the three attacking players are largely interchangeable as to position).

(Wide): Phil Coutinho and Sadio Mane are first choice players here, but the club will sign another top quality wide attacker, with Brandt and Saleh reportedly top targets.

Sheyi Ojo will be a backup player at wide forward and if he returns to full fitness, be used in rotation. Ryan Kent will be a backup if he stays at the club. Ben Woodburn will be a backup in this role.

(Central):

Bobby Firmino will contend for a starting role

Divock Origi and Daniel Sturridge (if he is willing to stay) will be used in rotation, especially when we have multiple matches in a week.

The club will bring in one more contender for a starting role, a proven goal-scorer, but I think Klopp is more likely to look for yet another smallish, quick forward who plays combinations well, than a dominant center-forward in the English style.

Danny Ings will be a backup if he stays at the club. Rhian Brewster will be a backup in this role.

Lazar Markovic will leave.

So by my count that is six new signings. Additional transfers/frees could be signed to supplement the squad, but we have a lot of young players that the coaching staff will want to see in action in order to assess their long-term suitability, so that may be where they come in. I have 10-14 players leaving, but most of these are not featuring at all this season.

These moves should make us a somewhat deeper and (hopefully) significantly better team. As I've said before, I know in my head I should just check out from the final whistle next Sunday until the first preseason match, for sanity's sake, but I probably won't.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Re: The pretentiously official 2017-2018 squad thread
      Reply #1: May 09, 2017 06:25:31 pm
      A few things.

Left Back: If Moreno leaves and we sign 1, left footed Left back, we will have a squad with one left footed left back, playing in all competitions. There is obviously a problem there. Milner should not be considered back up. (Same logic as the right back position). We need a new LB and coaches to do their damn job and Coach Moreno to be a better defender.

Midfield: We need a real defensive midfielder. Hendo does a decent job but our defense needs coverage. Its also a void in our squad. Especially if Stewart leaves.

Box-to-Box: Coutinho needs to move to the CM role like in 2013. LW should be his secondary role. Not convinced by Can in Midfield (despite the bicycle kick)

Wings: We need a backup for left wing and right wing. Maybe one player who can play both sides.

Striker: We still need an out and out striker. We haven't replaced Benteke. Origi is an extreme back up aka cup games. It should be Bobby F, Sturridge and another proven striker competing for the role.

If Sturridge leaves we'll need 2 strikers. I think we should keep him.

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2: May 09, 2017 06:52:03 pm
      When I awake at 3 a.m. and lie staring at the ceiling, my mind typically turns to Liverpool Football Club. As the  anxiety of the run-in has me looking for a subject other than the next match, and since I don’t know how to do Origami, I naturally began thinking about our squad for 2017-18.

Keep in mind as I form this in my sleep-deprived brain, we will be playing in some form of Europe next season so we will have at least six more multiple-match weeks than this season. Klopp has acknowledged he needs a deeper squad.

I’d also like to hear from all of you in this thread about how you see the first team developing for next season. I don’t want to duplicate the transfer thread, the "FSG are good/bad owners" thread or the "Klopp is a good/bad manager thread." I’d rather know what you think is likely and needed for our club going forward. Beyond that, be as creative as you like.

For me, the goal has to be building a team/squad capable of contending for titles in England and Europe. I accept that building it is a process, but we need bold steps forward, and for all of our summer transactions to be purposed to that end.

Goalkeeper: I think we will stay with Mignolet and Karius. Bogdan will leave and Manninger will retire but I’m not sure if Ward and Fulton are loaned again or kept in-house for cover. Grabara and Kelleher are apparently promising prospects as well.

Right Back: Clyne will stay, but we need to bring in another first-choice caliber right back, who has Clyne’s work rate but also delivers a (much) higher-quality final ball. Too often this season the right wing has been where our attacks go to die.

Left Back: James Milner will not be the starting left back next season. He most likely will play a utility role for the team, starting most games on the bench and making said bench longer due to his ability to play 5-7 positions on the pitch.
      The club will sign a first-choice left back player and must look for the combination of defensive skill, pace and willingness to go forward, and a quality final ball from the wing.

Center Backs: Joel Matip and Dejan Lovren will remain in contention for starting roles, and will be joined by one new signing of top-drawer variety at center back.

Central Midfield
      (Holding): Jordan Henderson will contend for a starting role. Lucas Leiva will be a backup if he’s willing to stay.

(Box-to-Box): Emre Can will contend for a starting role. Gini Wijnaldum will contend for a starting role (rotated in when we have multiple matches in a week).

The club will bring in one top quality signing to play a holding and/or box-to-box role (which one will be influenced by Hendo's fitness, Can's contract status and where he is deemed to help us most). Naby Keita is reportedly first choice among targets.

James Milner will be a backup here. Ovie Ejaria will be a backup here. Pedro Chirivella will be a backup if he stays, but will probably leave.

(Attacking): Adam Lallana and Philip Coutinho are two players available for this position and so there is no need to bring in anyone in at this role.

Marko Grujic is a backup in this role. Trent Alexander-Arnold is a backup in this role. Harry Wilson is a backup in this role.

Forward (remember that in Klopp’s system, the three attacking players are largely interchangeable as to position).

(Wide): Phil Coutinho and Sadio Mane are first choice players here, but the club will sign another top quality wide attacker, with Brandt and Saleh reportedly top targets.

Sheyi Ojo will be a backup player at wide forward and if he returns to full fitness, be used in rotation. Ryan Kent will be a backup if he stays at the club. Ben Woodburn will be a backup in this role.

(Central):

Divock Origi and Daniel Sturridge (if he is willing to stay) will be used in rotation, especially when we have multiple matches in a week.

The club will bring in one more contender for a starting role, a proven goal-scorer, but I think Klopp is more likely to look for yet another smallish, quick forward who plays combinations well, than a dominant center-forward in the English style.

Danny Ings will be a backup if he stays at the club. Rhian Brewster will be a backup in this role.

So by my count that is six new signings. Additional transfers/frees could be signed to supplement the squad, but we have a lot of young players that the coaching staff will want to see in action in order to assess their long-term suitability, so that may be where they come in. I have 10-14 players leaving, but most of these are not featuring at all this season.

These moves should make us a somewhat deeper and (hopefully) significantly better team. As I've said before, I know in my head I should just check out from the final whistle next Sunday until the first preseason match, for sanity's sake, but I probably won't.

You could have just had a w*nk mate, did you know that if you lie on your arm for 5mins it feels like someone else  ;D

Only kidding mate, interesting to see who says what, I'll respond laters, still at work.

YNWA
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #3: May 09, 2017 06:54:58 pm

You could have just had a w*nk mate, did you know that if you lie on your arm for 5mins it feels like someone else  ;D

Only kidding mate, interesting to see who says what, I'll respond laters, still at work.

YNWA

Hahaha

Reminds me of a quote from the film Gone in 60 Seconds.

"Check out my new move, I call it the stranger!"
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,758 posts | 259 
      Reply #4: May 09, 2017 07:09:54 pm

Central Midfield

(Central):

Sorry, to pick just one bit from your excellent msg.

Alberto Moreno will leave. Are you sure? What a sad day that is going to be.   :f_tongueincheek: :f_doh: :f_steam: :f_wah:  >:( :'(  ;) xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #5: May 09, 2017 07:38:16 pm
      A few things.

Left Back: If Moreno leaves and we sign 1, left footed Left back, we will have a squad with one left footed left back, playing in all competitions. There is obviously a problem there. Milner should not be considered back up. (Same logic as the right back position). We need a new LB and coaches to do their damn job and Coach Moreno to be a better defender.

Thanks for your thoughts. I would see Milner, Clyne and TAA all as options as left back cover.

PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #6: May 09, 2017 09:34:56 pm
      Thanks for your thoughts. I would see Milner, Clyne and TAA all as options as left back cover.

Cant imagine milner enjoying playing left back, plus there are problems with him being right footed. The same problems will happen with Clyne. I can't see how you can argue that we need a legit Right back cover, but are happy with make-shift right footed, Left back cover
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,013 posts | 523 
      Reply #7: May 09, 2017 10:23:54 pm
      On the fullbacks, I think we only need a LB. That would mean that Milner would be available to contend with Clyne for the RB spot. I quite like Clyne, but Milner used to be a winger and on his right foot can deliver a good ball. So there would be competition for that spot between 2 decent full backs - one better offensively, one better defensively.

Milner obviously would also give cover at LB, plus Trent Alexander-Arnold is 3rd RB option, and Joe Gomez is a 3rd choice LB. So to me, we don't need a new RB, just a LB.

On centre midfield - yeah, ideally I would like to get somebody really top drawer if they are available. However, I don't think it is a priority for Jürgen ( unless Hendo's injury looks dodgy). We are basically using 2 orthodox CM's ( except for the last few games when Lallana has been out), so a choice of Hendo, Can, Gini, Lucas, Grujic ( and Mr Versatile Milner again) gives us enough cover in terms of numbers for those 2 positions.

To me, the key areas needing strengthening ( apart from LB) are: wide, where clearly we miss Mane badly if he is out; and up front, where our current central striker, despite being a good player, is not actually a striker and consequently only has 12 goals for the season. I think it is by far the biggest problem of the last 3 seasons that we spent them without a true striker that the manager ( either manager) actually believes in. It's amazing to me that we have let that go on so long.

Interesting decision to be made about the goalie. I'd be inclined to loan out Karius, and bring in competition for Mignolet, but I suspect Jürgen will stick with them both. I think that'll be ok, as long as Mig doesn't get injured, but I wouldn't be taking the risk.

We also need another CB if, as seems certain, Sakho leaves.

So to me, if we add 5 good players in those positions - GK, CB, LB, winger, striker ( and obviously keep all our other first teamers, apart from Moreno and maybe Karius) - then we have enough for a strong first team plus ( just) enough cover to cope with injuries/need to rest players etc.
      « Last Edit: May 09, 2017 10:30:56 pm by sore monad »
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Reply #8: May 09, 2017 10:39:10 pm
      I would like us to move to a 4231 which not only provides a stronger defensive shield but also gets the best out of Firmino as a No 10.

That being said we need a new first choice CB to replace Lovren, a genuine LB (hopefully not a prospect as reported).
      A ball playing midfielder to partner either Hendo or Can. Gini should spend more time on the bench covering CM but preferably the front 3 as an attacking midfielder.
      Milner can provide cover for LB and midfield.

Another pacy wide forward.

A new striker.

So 5 players who can come straight into the first team.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #9: May 09, 2017 10:59:53 pm

Milner obviously would also give cover at LB, plus Trent Alexander-Arnold is 3rd RB option, and Joe Gomez is a 3rd choice LB. So to me, we don't need a new RB, just a LB.

Joe Gomez is right footed and was not great at left back after a while when rodgers played him there, if anything he would be better cover for RB.

We either need 2 new left backs or start considering 3-5-2 as a possible back up option ;D

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #10: May 10, 2017 09:58:13 am

Central Midfield

(Central):

It goes without saying that our squad is way short in numbers but more importantly way short in quality, both of these misdemeanours need remedying this summer,
      To have a squad capable of competing in  all fronts isn't as difficult as it may seem, it's what you prioritise as your main targets that will determine how many new faces arrive and of what quality?

Obviously the league title is numero ono followed by European, CL or Europa,
      Anyhoo, this is what I'd like to see happen this summer,

GK, probably stay as it is but I'd go get Buckland from Stoke, proper keeper, young, hungry and wasted at that shithole Brittania

LB, not sure if Moronic Moreno will be here or not, Milner would suffice as suitable back up, I'd like us to bring Andy Robertson in from Hull,  decent defensively can attack,  has pace aplenty and can deliver good quality balls into dangerous areas, he will get better working with Klopp,

RB,  not too much to change here, Clyne for me has become complacent,  he needs someone to threaten his position and TAA ticks all the right boxes,  quick,  agile,  has a football brain and has a end product,  but he has something else that's missing in our ranks,  he's Scouse we need two extra elements in a Liverpool side SaS..  Scots & Scouse a fine marriage as our history has proven, I've introduced both in one swoop..

CB,  love us to land Van Dijk to partner Matip with Lovren as backup and young Gomez as the apprentice,  Klavan not sure he'll hang around he'd be decent support but I'd probably cash in, hope Lucas stays one more season,  his experience alone is and will be immeasurable,

Central ; vital we strengthen this summer,  fully fit Henderson,  Can,  Gini, Coutinho, Lallana are still not quite of the quality we need,  but add a, Brandt,  Pulisic,  Weigl, Kessie, Dahoud, Rous and we're a different animal, two of the above will be very nice indeed,

Forwards ; bye Sturridge and thanks, have fun in China,  careful you don't trip over your bong,
      Bobby,  Divock, Ings, Mane need help,  they need a specific target man, someone who they can all work around so as to optimise our scoring prowess, there are a few very very good young strikers out there chomping at the bit for 1st team action and eager to prove their worth,  Mbappe, Timo Werner, Ousmane Dembele,  myself I'd rather we have a experienced striker who knows his craft and is willing to run his gonads off, so I'd go and get James Rodriguez,  I think he'd snatch your hand off for the chance to play in the EPL and the CL,  so why not put a bid in and see what transpires, of course we could always ask Luis if he'd like to win the Premiership with us if he so desires cos it ain't f***in happening at the Camp Nou is it?

Look F**k knows how much all those new swinging dicks would cost but if we are to move on up another level we are more likely have to cough up a sum of money that will trounce our current expenditure.

I'm definitely not holding my breath that's for sure?

YNWA
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #11: May 10, 2017 07:23:40 pm
      Joe Gomez is right footed and was not great at left back after a while when rodgers played him there, if anything he would be better cover for RB.

We either need 2 new left backs or start considering 3-5-2 as a possible back up option ;D

Regarding left-footed vs. right-footed, just read this from Ben Johnson on Anfield Wrap. Only quoting a small bit here - but it's worth a read (plus this is one outlet that is eminently worthy of our support, even if it's just giving them web traffic.

"…but no one seems to mention the deployment of a right-footer at full-back might be deliberate. I think this is by design and is something Jürgen Klopp actively wants to assist in the creation of chances and to control the way we play. Milner’s strengths as a player are his ability to keep the ball, spot a pass, move in tight spaces when playing in little combinations and his endurance and stamina. He isn’t really being asked to play left-back. Left back is a misnomer. He is playing as an attacking midfielder almost as a playmaker from a traditional attacking left-back position." - (emphasis added)

Full article is here: https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2017/05/liverpools-system-and-james-milner-at-left-back-the-method-to-the-madness/

I think we will have a new left back, but the necessity of a 2nd left-footer for that position doesn't seem as urgent to me.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,045 posts | 338 
      Reply #12: May 10, 2017 07:25:04 pm
      Al, I'm going to offer some support and challenge to your idea.

FOR -
      Vardy certainly has qualities we lack in attack: 
      He's hungry, fast, greedy, direct and nasty.
      He doesn't give a sh*t about reputations and big name opposition.
      He doesn't get injured apart from the odd knock.
      He makes the right runs at the right time and lets his mates know if he doesn't get the service.

AGAINST -
      He tends to thrive against opposition who come out and leave gaps behind their defence / DM.  We do pretty well against those kind of teams anyway, and when facing bus-parkers, JV tends not to get much of a sniff.
      He may not fit Klopp's style, despite what you say, because although he can certainly press he doesn't really thrive on intricate edge-of-the-box pass and move stuff of the kind that Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino etc serve up. 
      He isn't an alternative to Mane.  Mane is a right sided winger who can attack the goal directly and offer an outlet and an option without intruding into central striker areas, while Vardy absolutely is a central, down the middle, on his own up front striker.
      Also, and I don't now the answer to this, but I think many people will ask: Is he technically good enough?

I for one wouldn't be outraged to see us sign him because I rate him, and like his fearlessness and fear-factor.  I also wouldn't begrudge Defoe a season in our ranks.  I think sometimes we tend towards the idea that a player can't possibly do us any good if he isn't flying high in a top exotic European league (other than EPL) or flavour of the month in the late rounds of the CL, or doing it in our 'traditional' top 4.  I would challenge that notion.

At the end of the day, you win games by scoring goals and keeping them out at your end.  JV and JD solve half that conundrum in ways NONE of our players have this year.

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Reply #13: May 10, 2017 07:36:53 pm
      Regarding left-footed vs. right-footed, just read this from Ben Johnson on Anfield Wrap. Only quoting a small bit here - but it's worth a read (plus this is one outlet that is eminently worthy of our support, even if it's just giving them web traffic.

"…but no one seems to mention the deployment of a right-footer at full-back might be deliberate. I think this is by design and is something Jürgen Klopp actively wants to assist in the creation of chances and to control the way we play. Milner’s strengths as a player are his ability to keep the ball, spot a pass, move in tight spaces when playing in little combinations and his endurance and stamina. He isn’t really being asked to play left-back. Left back is a misnomer. He is playing as an attacking midfielder almost as a playmaker from a traditional attacking left-back position." - (emphasis added)

Full article is here: https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2017/05/liverpools-system-and-james-milner-at-left-back-the-method-to-the-madness/

I think we will have a new left back, but the necessity of a 2nd left-footer for that position doesn't seem as urgent to me.

What a load of sh*te mate from whoever Ben Johnson is.

Some just can't find themselves to question some of Jurgens decisions.

He's human and is not infallible!

TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,045 posts | 338 
      Reply #14: May 10, 2017 07:48:22 pm
      Sh*te or not mate, I think most of us would agree the Milner experiment has run its course (it worked well for a time though), and I hope Klopp agrees with me on that one, because we definitely need to address that position this summer!
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #15: May 10, 2017 08:12:01 pm

i was just about to say this..albeit in a less harsh manner ;D.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #16: May 10, 2017 08:13:16 pm
      Sh*te or not mate, I think most of us would agree the Milner experiment has run its course (it worked well for a time though), and I hope Klopp agrees with me on that one, because we definitely need to address that position this summer!

maybe there's a full back who can use both feet somewhere on the market?
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #17: May 11, 2017 02:12:23 pm

I hadn't seen that opinion offered before so was curious what you all though to of it.Looks like he's losing 2-0.  ;D

But you are OK with Milner as cover for left back, correct?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Reply #18: May 11, 2017 02:22:32 pm
      I hadn't seen that opinion offered before so was curious what you all though to of it.Looks like he's losing 2-0.  ;D

But you are OK with Milner as cover for left back, correct?

I think as cover he is OK.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,045 posts | 338 
      Reply #19: May 12, 2017 06:29:24 pm

The player I'm looking forward to seeing fit and raring to go in 2017-18 is Danny Ings.  I can't believe the bad luck he's had, and desperately hope we don't just sell/loan him or consign him to the reserves.  He's made for JK's style of play.

Also, wouldn't it be great to see TAA and maybe Wilson or Woodburn step up properly to the big time?

Of course, we all want to see a few top drawer signings coming in and have a huge impact, in the way that Torres or Suarez did, or Dalglish, Barnes or Beardsley for those of my generation.  But we need to have faith in our young lads.  Its bearing fruit for the Manure and the Spuds.  Let's have some Scouse blood in, and enjoys out-singing the Spuds fans at "He's one of our own."
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #20: May 12, 2017 06:55:53 pm
      The player I'm looking forward to seeing fit and raring to go in 2017-18 is Danny Ings.  I can't believe the bad luck he's had, and desperately hope we don't just sell/loan him or consign him to the reserves.  He's made for JK's style of play.

Is this his 5th serious knee injury in his career? I do wonder if he should re-evaluate his game when he returns, I just think maybe JK's style will be a little too much for him now.
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #21: May 12, 2017 07:00:33 pm
      We need ( all first team starters )
      GK
      LB
      CM
      CB
      LW
      CF
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #22: May 12, 2017 07:42:46 pm
      Is this his 5th serious knee injury in his career? I do wonder if he should re-evaluate his game when he returns, I just think maybe JK's style will be a little too much for him now.

Ings will def have to go out on loan.

Quick Reply