Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Naby Keita - RB Leipzig

Read 191842 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Naby Keita - RB Leipzig
      Reply #1702: Aug 17, 2017 12:07:11 pm

if that happened I would lose my sh*t, seriously I would be so bloody pissed off if they snatched him from us.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #1703: Aug 17, 2017 12:08:36 pm

Caught VVD's virus so expect him to be confronted by a fan in a restaurant this evening..
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1704: Aug 17, 2017 12:09:29 pm
      Caught VVD's virus so expect him to be confronted by a fan in a restaurant this evening..

What is this was VVD confronted by a Southampton fan, brave fan!!!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #1705: Aug 17, 2017 12:14:24 pm
      What is this was VVD confronted by a Southampton fan, brave fan!!!

Yeh she was 6 years old or something  :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1706: Aug 17, 2017 12:28:40 pm
      Yeh she was 6 years old or something  :lmao:

Ah that makes it tough, poor b***ard.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1707: Aug 17, 2017 04:42:18 pm
      £80m will buy him some suggesting Ragnick has said/implied, i'm too busy eating to check, been a late one/long day.

So that's a few more million added on after hearing what we're gonna get shut of Phil for!!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1708: Aug 17, 2017 05:12:18 pm
      How'z about this?: 20 minutes or so before kickoff Saturday when the players have gone back to the changing rooms. The pitch is empty save for a little commotion down at the tunnel entrance. Some people in suits can be seen gesturing and trying to sort something just out of view, and then you see two figures start to walk out and some of the fans right by the tunnel start losing their minds.

George comes over the speakers mid-song with "Liverpool Football Club would like to announce the acquisition of Naby Keita and Virgil Van Dijk. Please give them a warm Anfield greeting...." followed by a moment of shocked silence, followed by bedlam. The players walk out smiling ear to ear and wave, photographers crowding around them. Klopp runs out of the tunnel and gets both players in a bear hug before raising their arms in the typical German post-match salute.

Then Phil comes out of the stand, pulls off his Barca jersey, faces Klopp and yells into a field microphone, "I'm healed, Brother!" and then Klopp and Phil takes turns stomping on the jersey. The four walk off arm-in-arm to another huge ovation.

Since none of these things will happen, I just wanted to share the fantasy, mainly for my own benefit. As you were....
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1709: Aug 17, 2017 05:13:13 pm
      How'z about this?: 20 minutes or so before kickoff Saturday when the players have gone back to the changing rooms. The pitch is empty save for a little commotion down at the tunnel entrance. Some people in suits can be seen gesturing and trying to sort something just out of view, and then you see two figures start to walk out and some of the fans right by the tunnel start losing their minds.

George comes over the speakers mid-song with "Liverpool Football Club would like to announce the acquisition of Naby Keita and Virgil Van Dijk. Please give them a warm Anfield greeting...." followed by a moment of shocked silence, followed by bedlam. The players walk out smiling ear to ear and wave, photographers crowding around them. Klopp runs out of the tunnel and gets both players in a bear hug before raising their arms in the typical German post-match salute.

Then Phil comes out of the stand, pulls off his Barca jersey, faces Klopp and yells into a field microphone, "I'm healed, Brother!" and then Klopp and Phil takes turns stomping on the jersey. The four walk off arm-in-arm to another huge ovation.

Since none of these things will happen, I just wanted to share the fantasy, mainly for my own benefit. As you were....

LSD's a hell of a drug.....
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1710: Aug 17, 2017 05:15:02 pm

I'm sold!

:D Nice one mate.
      Kopite78
      Reply #1711: Aug 17, 2017 05:17:58 pm

You have a hell  of an imagination.... You must have some wonderful wa**s
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1712: Aug 17, 2017 05:28:00 pm

I'll share mine, a 3 some with Alexandra Daddario and Kate Upton.
      Sir Suarez
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 783 posts | 59 
      Reply #1713: Aug 17, 2017 05:51:03 pm
      I'll share mine, a 3 some with A Dad and Kate Upton.

Each to their own I guess ;D
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #1714: Aug 17, 2017 06:10:45 pm

And then *glass shatters* stone cold Steve Austin comes out and stunners the opposition team before ripping off his 3:16 jersey to reveal a Liverpool top underneath.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1715: Aug 17, 2017 06:14:16 pm
      And then *glass shatters* stone cold Steve Austin comes out and stunners the opposition team before ripping off his 3:16 jersey to reveal a Liverpool top underneath.

And then people on here say it's a disgrace and a blasphemy of the hallowed turf that FSG would pull such a publicity stunt.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #1716: Aug 17, 2017 06:29:19 pm
      And then people on here say it's a disgrace and a blasphemy of the hallowed turf that FSG would pull such a publicity stunt.

They're just part of the NWO no doubt
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1717: Aug 17, 2017 07:25:46 pm

Why not just have a w*nk, same out come ....jizzing all over the place, and very much cheaper   ;D

YNWA
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #1718: Aug 17, 2017 08:40:16 pm

If Carlsberg did transfer windows! Particularly the bit where Coutinho jump on the Barca shirt like Peppa and George in a muddy puddle!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #1719: Aug 17, 2017 09:19:17 pm

After doing a gram of cocaine in over the last couple of hours, reading that completely melted my brain..
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #1720: Aug 17, 2017 09:43:31 pm
      After doing a gram of cocaine in over the last couple of hours, reading that completely melted my brain..

Haha surprised you can read, I get major flickery eyes if I look at any screen when I've been on the lemo
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #1721: Aug 17, 2017 10:10:05 pm
      Haha surprised you can read, I get major flickery eyes if I look at any screen when I've been on the lemo

My eyes are playing pontoon, ones twisting the others sticking. :D
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1722: Aug 18, 2017 03:23:15 am
      How did my fantasy post about incoming signings become High Times meets Screw Magazine? You Gents are a bunch of Caligulas!
       ;D
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #1723: Aug 18, 2017 03:36:21 am
      How did my fantasy post about incoming signings become High Times meets Screw Magazine? You Gents are a bunch of Caligulas!
       ;D

No idea.

I found the razz-ma-tazz of it all, typically American.   :P

Yee-ha...
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1724: Aug 20, 2017 07:35:06 pm
      https://twitter.com/Anfield_Talk/status/899335783563358209

No idea where they got their information but, RB Leipzig you say?!

Quick Reply