Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Tue 16th Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

News Stories (June 2017)

Read 2119 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,955 posts | 3130 
      Re: News Stories (June 2017)
      Reply #375: Jun 28, 2017 08:26:16 pm
      52% of people voted for Brexit, I don't think 52% of people act like that on the bus. This has nothing at all to do with Brexit, he could have voted remain before you know. Also, that bus driver doesn't look European to me at all and could be a british Cirizen who voted Brexit himself. I am fed up of all this Brexit is racist stuff! I voted Brexit but I was on the fence, I would probably vote remain now Cameron and Osbourne are gone. I have foreign Girlfriend and my son is half European(mix or English and Irish from me) and half Asian.. I never shout on buses like that. If you ask me, the European Union forces us to shut the door on the rest of the world. Why should we have to take in for example, an unskilled Romanian that has a criminal record over a Indian Doctor with an impeccable record? This is how unfair our immigration policy has been under EU rules at times. Union offers a bit more economical stability. People need to start shutting up because Brexiteerphobia could become a real thing with brexiteerphobic people running a muc with twisted opinions on the public. Something that is new that didn't use to be is the Anti-Democratic movement.. People who lost the vote but cant shut up about it. Trump and Brexit moan moan moan moan. We could all become communists all over the world and have decisions made in a room full of fat cats as an alternative if everyone just complains about what we voted for.

What a load of BS.

I meant the bit about you having a girlfriend  :D

Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #376: Jun 29, 2017 12:59:44 am

I understand you're embarrassed after trying to perpetuate a lie on here recently, and you're clearly desperate to score some sort of cheap little point, to save face again, but let it go.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,908 posts | 2368 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #377: Jun 29, 2017 07:26:12 am
      I understand you're embarrassed after trying to perpetuate a lie on here recently, and you're clearly desperate to score some sort of cheap little point, to save face again, but let it go.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Sure thing. I'll just go about my 'devious ways'.

Has anyone got spare eye of newt?
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,073 posts | 386 
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1370 
      Reply #379: Jun 30, 2017 06:58:28 pm

Quick Reply