Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)

Read 568777 times
      verde-rubro, tezmac, IrishRed_IO, CT_LFC and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,545 posts | 1092 
      Re: Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)
      Reply #6210: Apr 14, 2024 05:18:19 pm
      Get him gone now.

That's if he can find a way out of Mitchell's pocket.

Yeah get shut of Mo. Stick a flea in his ear and thank him for his efforts eh.

And while we are bombing legends of the club out while we are at it get shut of donkey diaz and captain carthorse as well then. Thats if you can actually find them. Maybe put out a 'missing in action' post.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,071 posts | 3437 
      Reply #6211: Apr 14, 2024 05:33:42 pm

And while we are bombing legends of the club out while we are at it get shut of donkey diaz and captain carthorse as well then. Thats if you can actually find them. Maybe put out a 'missing in action' post.

Form is temporary - he is our leading scorer with 23 goals this season

Why is it every time he has struggles it’s the same pile on
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 850 posts | 165 
      Reply #6212: Apr 14, 2024 05:52:52 pm

Every legend has his day. Happened with Stevie, Kenny, Suey, Barnesy, Fowi....you name him. Cash in now while we can before we make the same mistakes we did before and fall into a slump.

Orrrrr maybe we go back to having a front 3 of Heskey Baros and Kewell or Carroll Bellamy and Kuyt....maybe then we'll see less of the ugly side of fans. Having to only battle for top 4 every season while being out of every cup before Christmas, people fans need to understand you can't always be spoilt.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,063 posts | 2110 
      Reply #6213: Apr 14, 2024 05:58:57 pm
      To be fair with Mo, I'd lose the will to live, let alone play, if I had to play alongside donkeys like Diaz, Nunez and Gakpo.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,316 posts | 775 
      Reply #6214: Apr 14, 2024 07:48:50 pm
      To be fair with Mo, I'd lose the will to live, let alone play, if I had to play alongside donkeys like Diaz, Nunez and Gakpo.
      I'll put my head above the parapet and say I think Mo's performances have been rank for a while.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 850 posts | 165 
      Reply #6215: Apr 14, 2024 07:56:35 pm

That's all well and good but he's still receiving a 350k pay check every week and until such time he isn't and he's being selected by the manager....he needs to F***ing perform like one of the leading figures he's developed into.

He's missed far too many chances the last 3 games and played below par in every one of them.
      CT_LFC

• 6,811 posts | 1406 
      Reply #6216: Apr 14, 2024 08:32:20 pm
      That's all well and good but he's still receiving a 350k pay check every week and until such time he isn't and he's being selected by the manager....he needs to F***ing perform like one of the leading figures he's developed into.

He's missed far too many chances the last 3 games and played below par in every one of them.

How much does our 2nd highest paid player make? Pretty sure the gap between Salah and the next highest is significant.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 850 posts | 165 
      Reply #6217: Apr 14, 2024 08:36:48 pm
      How much does our 2nd highest paid player make? Pretty sure the gap between Salah and the next highest is significant.

Around 130k I believe.

Virgil 220k then Thiago 200k, around those sort of figures maybe?
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,183 posts | 1098 
      Reply #6218: Apr 14, 2024 10:44:43 pm
      Salah hashad these blips in the past, but the older he gets you ask the age question more and more. I'm sure he'll  come good again, but for how long?

Salah situation has to be handled by an Edwards type guy who thinks on a multitude of levels. You have to consider his age, contract, wages, production, the manager, system, players around him, targets to replace him...... I dunno where we end of this year or where Mo plays next season, but I trust what I've seen Edwards do in the past, and thus I trust whatever happens with the decision on Mo.....

Bakayoko looks like a good long term replacement if we sale.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,316 posts | 775 
      Reply #6219: Apr 14, 2024 11:07:43 pm
      Salah hashad these blips in the past, but the older he gets you ask the age question more and more. I'm sure he'll  come good again, but for how long?

Salah situation has to be handled by an Edwards type guy who thinks on a multitude of levels. You have to consider his age, contract, wages, production, the manager, system, players around him, targets to replace him...... I dunno where we end of this year or where Mo plays next season, but I trust what I've seen Edwards do in the past, and thus I trust whatever happens with the decision on Mo.....

Bakayoko looks like a good long term replacement if we sale.
      I just can't see Salah making the readjustment needed under a new manager here. I think he'll want to move on.
      CT_LFC

• 6,811 posts | 1406 
      Reply #6220: Apr 14, 2024 11:15:35 pm
      I just can't see Salah making the readjustment needed under a new manager here. I think he'll want to move on.

When Salah is on the field, everything offense runs through him. If the new manager wants to change directions and make someone else the focal of the team, I don’t see Salah going for that. My money is on him leaving this summer.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,249 posts | 923 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #6221: Apr 15, 2024 07:03:10 pm
      Is it just me or is his attitude saying I can’t be arsed
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,316 posts | 775 
      Reply #6222: Apr 15, 2024 07:30:54 pm
      That's a very difficult thing to know one way or another...It's fair to say he isn't doing anywhere near enough, tending these days to show up when things are going well, but going missing when we're up against it.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6738 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #6223: Apr 16, 2024 03:48:23 am
      I'm just sick of him being man marked and well beaten by some no mark left back that plays 2 good games a year. Both against us.

Never heard of that Lemar bloke but he had Mo in his pocket. Hasn't been the first time this season some hack has got the better of our Mo.

He can't even get a round 1 single player.

So F***ing frustrating. The fact that he offers nothing defensively as well and I can understand him wanting to be sold by some LFC supporters.

Personally, I think he's a Legend and he will get his MoJo back this season, F***ing hopefully for the next 8 games.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,316 posts | 775 
      Reply #6224: Apr 16, 2024 01:01:54 pm
      I'm just sick of him being man marked and well beaten by some no mark left back that plays 2 good games a year. Both against us.

Never heard of that Lemar bloke but he had Mo in his pocket. Hasn't been the first time this season some hack has got the better of our Mo.

He can't even get a round 1 single player.

So F***ing frustrating. The fact that he offers nothing defensively as well and I can understand him wanting to be sold by some LFC supporters.

Personally, I think he's a Legend and he will get his MoJo back this season, F***ing hopefully for the next 8 games.
      His legend status will endure forever....his legacy at this Club is secure. But he is not above criticism. For me he has been dining out on his status for some time...He has been poor for quite a while, and that has a lot of fans scratching their heads....Is it form?....Is he tired? (Ramadan)..
      most importantly, Does he have the desire to "Go again"...Only he know's that.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,569 posts | 732 
      Reply #6225: Apr 16, 2024 07:38:40 pm

oh no here come the body language experts
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,029 posts | 529 
      Reply #6226: Apr 16, 2024 07:45:35 pm

It's just you.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 850 posts | 165 
      Reply #6227: Apr 18, 2024 10:35:49 pm
      Sell sell sell sell sell
      sell
      sell
      sell.

To any f**ker who will take him. He's done.
      jabv
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,332 posts | 183 
      • backs Harvey Elliot's haircut
      Reply #6228: Apr 19, 2024 12:31:10 am
      Sell sell sell sell sell
      sell
      sell
      sell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #6229: Apr 19, 2024 01:16:38 am
      Sell sell sell sell sell
      sell
      sell
      sell.

Can we sell you to another forum?
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 850 posts | 165 
      Reply #6230: Apr 19, 2024 01:17:57 am

Yes absolutely, sell!!
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #6231: Apr 21, 2024 03:07:22 pm
      Heard some rumors he will not start today, him and Darwin, any truth in that?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #6232: Apr 21, 2024 03:08:13 pm
      Heard some rumors he will not start today, him and Darwin, any truth in that?

Wait until 3.30 team will be announced then

Quick Reply