Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)

Read 546873 times
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,696 posts | 837 
      Re: Mohamed Salah Player Thread
      Reply #897: May 27, 2018 02:45:37 am
      I was expecting Ramos to come up with the c**t behavior, but I'll admit I wasn't expecting he would injure him. I should've tho. The guy has a history of those. Just take a look at the Classico this year, almost broke Messi's foot with a two-footed challenge.

Truly gutted for Salah. To work so hard and end up missing one of your two dreams and potentially missing the other one is truly heartbreaking and for me added to the pain of today.

Type of games that I would've loved to still have Suarez upfront in order to deal with this c**t the proper way.
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #898: May 27, 2018 02:58:02 am
      Hope suaez get play against Spain in world cup in last 16 F**k Ramos good or we get real marid next year in champion league karma
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #899: May 27, 2018 08:43:01 am
      Salah to Real Madrid? :lmao:
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #900: May 27, 2018 08:47:22 am
      Get well soon Mo. Sorry we couldn't have a goalkeeper to play with you. Don't leave please.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #901: May 27, 2018 09:45:55 am
      Gutted for the lad. With him on we would have won imo, we were looking dangerous and on the front foot, but once he went off it was a different ball game.

Hope he recovers and can play in the World Cup.
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,937 posts | 502 
      Reply #902: May 27, 2018 11:45:49 am
      https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sergio-ramos-sends-message-mohamed-12605369

Mirror quoting the Egyptian FA saying its ligament damage- "shock in the shoulder joint" is what they actually said. They say they are optimistic he will make the WC. Hope so for Mo's sake.

At full speed I didn't think the injury was deliberate by Ramos, so I'm not blaming the ref, but the more you see it in slow motion the more deliberate it looks. It actually looks like he's trying to come down with all his weight on Mo's other arm, pulling it under him as he fell. Ramos has always been a total c**t, but that is really low even for him. Hopefully what goes around comes around for the c**t.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #903: May 27, 2018 12:29:41 pm
      https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sergio-ramos-sends-message-mohamed-12605369

Mirror quoting the Egyptian FA saying its ligament damage- "shock in the shoulder joint" is what they actually said. They say they are optimistic he will make the WC. Hope so for Mo's sake.

At full speed I didn't think the injury was deliberate by Ramos, so I'm not blaming the ref, but the more you see it in slow motion the more deliberate it looks. It actually looks like he's trying to come down with all his weight on Mo's other arm, pulling it under him as he fell. Ramos has always been a total c**t, but that is really low even for him. Hopefully what goes around comes around for the c**t.

it was pure deliberate. Scumbag that ramos
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #904: May 27, 2018 01:57:47 pm

It was very much deliberate ,Ramos restrained his arm so mo had no chance of putting both arms down to break his fall as he was going down,it was like something out of WWF,I said just before kick off when the cameras were in the tunnel focused on him 'that he was c**t ' & he is
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #905: May 27, 2018 03:29:20 pm
      If it's a dislocated shoulder I can't see him being fit for the World Cup.
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #906: May 27, 2018 05:42:04 pm
      Sounds hopeful from the man himself..

https://twitter.com/MoSalah/status/1000777691187109889
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #907: May 27, 2018 05:44:42 pm
      Hope Ramos takes a holiday in Cairo fairly soon especially if Mo doesn't get to Russia
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,937 posts | 502 
      Reply #908: May 27, 2018 07:01:19 pm
      Just put sky sports on and the woman reporting started talking about Mo potentially making the world cup then went on and said "if he stays at Liverpool".

That'll be the sky sports narrative for the next two months then.

F**k Sky. Mo is going nowhere.
      Kopite78
      Reply #909: May 27, 2018 07:08:50 pm

Let's hope not.

110k a week he's on here though

Triple that at Madrid and win Things? 😞
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #910: May 27, 2018 08:56:55 pm
      I hoped he would have played thorough the pain barrier & saw out the first half with the belief the medical team could have patched him up second half..
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #911: May 27, 2018 11:03:04 pm
      Hope he recovers soon and not too soon, if you know what I mean, he needs to be careful going over on that shoulder for a good while If you ask me.
      I know we have super sports scientists these days checking every muscle fibre movement and tendon damage but it only takes another Ramos style challenge and its a fracture or extensive further damage.
      and judging by the continuous slow motion replays of the "foul", that I have been subjected to it looked very painful indeed, in fact super painful.. :angry-smiley-034:
      If that happens, a shoulder injury could take 3-4 months to heal. Just saying like  :f_tongueincheek:
      The days of Gerry Byrne are long gone my friends.

For, me, It was the shock at witnessing a challenge like that on our Egyptian King in a game, any game.
      All through the season in the league and in Europe defenders have almost backed off him and not really got dirty on him.
      He's stayed, pretty much, injury free all season.

As soon as I saw him go down and lying there I knew something was wrong, big time !! and to see that tw*t Ramos smirkin at the linesmen as Mo went off really f***in got my back up.

Mo just needs to be careful a bit more and be aware the there will be up and coming defenders out there now who know where to hurt him in the challenge.
      Who do Egypt play first?   Uruguay  :f_whistle:

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #912: May 28, 2018 12:27:34 am
      Part of me hopes Mo does miss the World Cup, would hate for him to play without it fully recovering and making it worse, ruling him out from the start of the new season.

But another part of me wants him to make it and take it by storm.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #913: May 28, 2018 10:51:02 am
      This could be made up but if true, could be a positive for us in that no matter how much money those cu*ts throw at us for Mo, he will never, ever go there.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #914: May 28, 2018 10:52:29 am
      Part of me hopes Mo does miss the World Cup, would hate for him to play without it fully recovering and making it worse, ruling him out from the start of the new season.

But another part of me wants him to make it and take it by storm.

I heard Spain and Egypt are in the same Group of the WC , if correct, hope Mo makes it back and knocks them the F**k out, single handedly. Like to see that Ramos c**t crying.
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,937 posts | 502 
      Reply #915: May 28, 2018 12:30:03 pm
      There's a petition to UEFA to get Ramos punished. 330,000 signatures so far. UEFA will ignore it of course, but I signed it anyway -

https://www.change.org/p/uefa-uefa-fifa-should-punish-sergio-ramos-for-intentionally-hurting-mohamed-salah
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #916: May 28, 2018 12:45:34 pm
      There's a petition to UEFA to get Ramos punished. 330,000 signatures so far. UEFA will ignore it of course, but I signed it anyway -

https://www.change.org/p/uefa-uefa-fifa-should-punish-sergio-ramos-for-intentionally-hurting-mohamed-salah

signed and passed on lets have a bit of fun at UEFA and Real's expense
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #917: May 28, 2018 02:21:21 pm

It's embarrassing Everton type behaviour!!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #918: May 28, 2018 02:40:59 pm
      It's embarrassing Everton type behaviour!!

Agree.

Gets worse, Egyptian lawyer files €1 billion lawsuit against Ramos for deliberate injury on Salah..
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #919: May 28, 2018 02:42:52 pm
      I heard Spain and Egypt are in the same Group of the WC , if correct, hope Mo makes it back and knocks them the f**k out, single handedly. Like to see that Ramos c**t crying.

Different groups mate...

Quick Reply