Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)

Read 546573 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Mohamed Salah Player Thread
      Reply #943: May 30, 2018 05:18:24 pm
      At the time of his injury I hoped he would play through the pain barrier till the half ends....

He did try, lots of players wouldn’t have.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #944: May 30, 2018 05:42:59 pm
      Just seen the video clip of him arriving in Valencia.  Didn't look like he had a sling on and he was pushing his suitcase with his left arm so, I'm guessing his arm isn't going to be falling off any time soon.  Which is a positive!

Thought exactly same thing.

Then - just for a second - I thought.........”f**k sake if he’d have stayed on we’d have won, grifting b#stard!”......and then immediately it was gone from whence it came so it was.......;)
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #945: Jun 01, 2018 09:47:26 am
      remember the last world cup? Suarez went out as a Liverpool superstar and we never saw him again...just saying.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #946: Jun 01, 2018 10:53:27 am
      remember the last world cup? Suarez went out as a Liverpool superstar and we never saw him again...just saying.

Tell us the one about Santa being bullsit again Jimbo......I prefer that one 🙄
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #947: Jun 02, 2018 09:35:11 am
      ...........Im just sayin'
      Kopite78
      Reply #948: Jun 02, 2018 09:45:37 am

Yeah but buck tooth had been trying to get out of the club for 18 months. It was inevitable he would get his way out.

Salah hasn't and I'm not concerned he is anywhere else but Anfield next season
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #950: Jun 06, 2018 10:38:48 am
      Yeah but buck tooth had been trying to get out of the club for 18 months. It was inevitable he would get his way out.

Salah hasn't and I'm not concerned he is anywhere else but Anfield next season

Didi Hamann writing in the Mirror thinks Mo Salah will stay at Anfield in spite of suggested interest from RM.
      While Suarez and Coutinho found the lure of La Liga impossible to resist when Barca came calling, Hamann says Salah has found his perfect home.
      Didi went on "I just don't see Salah following Suarez and Coutinho, for S. American players signing for Barca or RM is a huge thing because of cultural links".

"When you become a hero at LFC the fans love you like you are a member of their family .
      I think he has found a home, somewhere he is truly respected and appreciated. He's working with a manager who was brave enough to pay a lot of money for him when others saw what happened at Chelsea".

"If he is happy - and he looks it - I think he will be very loyal".

The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #951: Jun 06, 2018 01:33:19 pm
      The Liverpool winger has been offered to Barcelona and he would be open to a switch as the club sound out his agents and try to figure out how much a deal would cost.

https://en.as.com/en/2018/06/06/football/1528282274_446333.html

In one way I understand why his agent would do this, but why they risk the supporters turning against the player baffles me....

I think that Mo Salah is where he truly wants to be and knows that the supporters truly loves him
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #952: Jun 06, 2018 01:48:09 pm
      The Liverpool winger has been offered to Barcelona and he would be open to a switch as the club sound out his agents and try to figure out how much a deal would cost.

In one way I understand why his agent would do this, but why they risk the supporters turning against the player baffles me....

I think that Mo Salah is where he truly wants to be and knows that the supporters truly loves him

Quite simple, if he wants to leave then he needs to convince Barca to part with at least £300 million but why would he want to leave? He is in a fantastically dynamic team, a team set up to compliment his talents, which has already strengthened massively and promises to strengthen even further. The future at LFC is looking very bright.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #953: Jun 06, 2018 02:30:38 pm
      Quite simple, if he wants to leave then he needs to convince Barca to part with at least £300 million but why would he want to leave? He is in a fantastically dynamic team, a team set up to compliment his talents, which has already strengthened massively and promises to strengthen even further. The future at LFC is looking very bright.
      I think that it is more about the agent trying to pimp Salah for a big pay day of himself (The Agent, that is) saw that a lot with Nicolas Anelka
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #954: Jun 06, 2018 02:40:38 pm

Absolute horse manure.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #955: Jun 06, 2018 03:50:59 pm

As Didi Hamann said mate the likes of Suarez and Coutinho would have their heads turned by Barca or RM, it is a cultural thing with them being S.American and all.
      Not so for Salah while the only culture his agent is familiar with is that which involves dividends of transfer fees, the player himself seems honest enough to recognize the genuine feelings the manager and supporters have for him.

If there is any truth to these self serving rumours our Mo should F**k his agent right off.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #956: Jun 06, 2018 04:22:56 pm
      .when the f**ker retires either by his own choice or preferably by another footballer retiring him  I can see him having a second career in either WWE or UFC.

When the f**ker retires I would like to see him stumbling around in the dark alleys of La Canada Real in Madrid.
      Shooting up into flattened non existent veins to take the fear away from constantly having to look over his shoulder.

The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #957: Jun 06, 2018 08:10:02 pm
      As Didi Hamann said mate the likes of Suarez and Coutinho would have their heads turned by Barca or RM, it is a cultural thing with them being S.American and all.
      Not so for Salah while the only culture his agent is familiar with is that which involves dividends of transfer fees, the player himself seems honest enough to recognize the genuine feelings the manager and supporters have for him.

If there is any truth to these self serving rumours our Mo should f**k his agent right off.
      Absolutely mate
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #958: Jun 06, 2018 08:54:51 pm

https://twitter.com/RamyCol/status/1004417915989479424
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #959: Jun 06, 2018 09:23:22 pm
      The sheer arrogance of the press from those parts of Spain beggars belief, very much mirroring the clubs they cheer lead for.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #960: Jun 06, 2018 09:46:06 pm
      The sheer arrogance of the press from those parts of Spain beggars belief, very much mirroring the clubs they cheer lead for.

Desperate...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #961: Jun 06, 2018 11:08:17 pm

The paradox is if a report such as this appears in the Spanish press it is guaranteed the reverse is true,

« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2018 11:38:35 pm by stuey »
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #962: Jun 07, 2018 02:36:57 am

Here you go, mate. It was entirely refuted by his lawyer.

In other news, Bobby labeled Ramos an ''idiot'' for his comments over Salah and the CL final as well as Ramos saying that he expects Firmino to say he ''caught a cold'' from a drop of his sweat.

This guy, Ramos, is really becoming a stupider character by the minute in my eyes. You injured him and got away with it and won the game in big part because of it.

I understand you're a SOB who would do anything to win and don't care about breaking a couple of limbs or shortening a couple of careers on your way to win a trophy, but can you shut up? Type of comments that he wouldn't dare say after such an incident if he was playing in a country like Argentina or Turkey where you can expect some fans to make you regret it one way or another.

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #963: Jun 07, 2018 07:04:19 am
      Didi Hamann writing in the Mirror thinks Mo Salah will stay at Anfield in spite of suggested interest from RM.
      While Suarez and Coutinho found the lure of La Liga impossible to resist when Barca came calling, Hamann says Salah has found his perfect home.
      Didi went on "I just don't see Salah following Suarez and Coutinho, for S. American players signing for Barca or RM is a huge thing because of cultural links".

"When you become a hero at LFC the fans love you like you are a member of their family .
      I think he has found a home, somewhere he is truly respected and appreciated. He's working with a manager who was brave enough to pay a lot of money for him when others saw what happened at Chelsea".

"If he is happy - and he looks it - I think he will be very loyal".

I find it hard to be excited when Didi occasionally speaks sense Stuey........on account of all the awful sh*te he talks the rest of the time 🙄

Law of averages and all that.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #964: Jun 07, 2018 08:31:04 am
      I find it hard to be excited when Didi occasionally speaks sense Stuey........on account of all the awful sh*te he talks the rest of the time 🙄

Law of averages and all that.

Know what you're saying mate but any positive about Mo right now is a joy to read.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #965: Jun 11, 2018 12:24:24 am
      Here in the USA on the nightly news they did a story on Mohamed Salah.

I tried to post the link but it was not working.

Quick Reply