Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)

Read 546653 times
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Re: Mohamed Salah Player Thread
      Reply #1725: Apr 20, 2019 12:35:05 pm
      200 mill plus
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1726: Apr 20, 2019 01:46:41 pm
      Hear Real are after Mo for next season?.

More like we're about to play Barca, and as usual the Spanish press are trying to stir the sh*t.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #1727: Apr 21, 2019 10:45:23 am
      Think that "draught" was a mental block more than anything, possibly the 50 goal mark, possibly the pressure on him.

Either way, his reaction looked like he let off a lot of steam, think he's back!

Thats all bullshit. It's entirely down to the opposition trying to matk him out of the game as I said before Christmas and that's also why Sadio was free to score more
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1728: Apr 21, 2019 11:29:11 am
      More like we're about to play Barca, and as usual the Spanish press are trying to stir the sh*t.

Indeed.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #1729: Apr 21, 2019 01:36:42 pm
      On the f**king Cover....mind blown!!!  :o :o :o :o

[/quote

What the F**k strip is that? Why isnt he in the 'Pool home strip?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1730: Apr 21, 2019 01:44:29 pm
      Hear Real are after Mo for next season?.
      I get fed up of these rumours. Mo wouldn't leave us for such a B team. We are better than Real now. Real are going downhill, Ronaldo leaving was a massive blow and Modric is getting near retirement. Atletico are Barcelona's rivals right now. If you want to regurgitate Real's mouthpiece can you do it somewhere else?
      macbk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts | 64 
      Reply #1731: Apr 21, 2019 07:38:16 pm
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1732: Apr 21, 2019 07:56:24 pm

Nothing in it. Our penalty taker changes on a regular basis, Mo was taking them this season with Milner on the pitch and perhaps he thought it was his turn to go again after Milner had taken the last couple. He didn’t try and hold onto the ball or stop Milner from taking the ball or make a fuss at all.
      Salah could happily have taken the penalty against Arsenal but he let Bobby take it for his hat trick, maybe worth remembering.
      Maybe Mo thought he was on them if we got one when we are ahead.

Hardly a Benteke moment.
      « Last Edit: Apr 21, 2019 08:01:02 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1733: Apr 21, 2019 08:00:26 pm

Pathetic apology of a tweet that. Seriously - Milner is the designated penalty taker. We were only 1-0 up with 10 minutes to play. To start playing sentiments then would be f**king moronic and you'd seriously have to question who the f**k they are when they say they are 'supporting Liverpool'. Anyone who has sympathy or is attacking Milner for doing that are jus that - morons.

'But he's going for the golden boot'...seriously I don't give a flying f**k and nor should this CastleoftheKop guy. F***ing hell - some people.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #1734: Apr 21, 2019 08:45:03 pm

Greedy for a goal for the penalty he won - I get it.

But Milner is the penalty taker when on the pitch, he has earned that right.

End of story
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1735: Apr 21, 2019 10:15:42 pm
      Greedy for a goal for the penalty he won - I get it.

But Milner is the penalty taker when on the pitch, he has earned that right.

End of story

And if Mo has a problem with that, tough crap. No player bigger than the club.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1736: Apr 21, 2019 10:20:25 pm
      And if Mo has a problem with that, tough crap. No player bigger than the club.

Another mountain out of a molehill, can bang in 5 against huddersfield
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #1737: Apr 21, 2019 10:33:06 pm
      Funny how some people watched that video and created a whole scenario where he's mad and thinks he's bigger than the club.

Maybe the story is he wanted to take it, Milner took it, end of story?

How o blow things out of proportions 101.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1738: Apr 21, 2019 11:20:22 pm
      We scored the pen.  Who cares who takes it as long as it ends up in the back of the net.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #1739: Apr 22, 2019 07:30:53 am

He's a competitor. He was slightly annoyed in the moment but celebrated the goal after.

Absolutely nothing to see here.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #1740: Apr 22, 2019 09:45:48 am
      I always had the impression that he is very greedy, there are numerous times when he goes for a shot when he has an easy pass to Mane, it gives the wrong impression that he puts himself first rather than the club.

I think he devoloped a huge ego after the last season, and if that's the case i'll be more than happy to sell him in the summer for around 130-150 mil and take Sancho/Odoi/Bailey in his place.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1741: Apr 22, 2019 09:48:20 am
      I always had the impression that he is very greedy, there are numerous times when he goes for a shot when he has an easy pass to Mane, it gives the wrong impression that he puts himself first rather than the club.

I think he devoloped a huge ego after the last season, and if that's the case i'll be more than happy to sell him in the summer for around 130-150 mil and take Sancho/Odoi/Bailey in his place.

Have a lie down mate.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #1742: Apr 22, 2019 10:23:58 am

Ha ha you on the gear mate?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1743: Apr 22, 2019 10:45:08 am

Selfish player with an ego that has the most assists for us this season you mean?

But yeah, sell the player that has near on 70 goals in 2 seasons and getting on for 30 assists in 2 seasons.

Glad you’re not in charge.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1744: Apr 22, 2019 01:37:01 pm

Oh dear.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1745: Apr 22, 2019 01:38:06 pm

Just when I thought you'd finally become a bit sensible, you come out with this.

Deary me.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1746: Apr 23, 2019 01:56:14 am

What the F**k you talking about, Willis?
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #1747: Apr 24, 2019 06:28:18 am
      I'm talking about our poor run of draws where time and time again he was selfish, and if i remember correctly after the draw at Everton where everyone was distraught he smiled and looked like he didnt care.

In my opinion he developed an ego after his last season, it SEEMS like it is only about personal records now, given how selfish he is when we are drawing or we are 1 goal ahead, he risks our win for his personal tally. When he was chasing that record and missed numerous chances you could see how devastated he was, something you didn't notice after our draw at Everton.

Maybe i'm over the top and created a bubble where i have this impression of him, but i'm getting tired of shouting pass the ball time and time again when a teammate is free with an open goal and he decides to shoot from a tight angle.

In no way i'm berating his contribution to our team and his importance, this is more of a small thing that bothers me about him, an impression and nothing more. I hope he will finish as the league's top scorer and we win the double and he wins the Ballon D'or, i'm wishing nothing but the best for Mo, don't get me wrong.

Quick Reply