Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)

Read 590267 times
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Re: Mohamed Salah Player Thread
      Reply #4876: Jul 01, 2022 04:08:33 pm
      think I may be giving more thumbs up this afternoon than the previous month so f***in happy but boy he has put us through it.
      As far as how much who the F**k cares its the right deal for Mo and the Club.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #4877: Jul 01, 2022 04:09:09 pm
      Glad he's signed. Wonder how much the salary has been agreed for?

Be nice if we did the same with Mane though.

Nah.

Good sense to move one of them on and freshen up and keep the better one.

Club played this well
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #4878: Jul 01, 2022 04:12:01 pm
       :holyshit:we could have sold Mo for £60mil and bought Richarlson. :holyshit:
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,728 posts | 3945 
      Reply #4879: Jul 01, 2022 04:12:54 pm
      So happy
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,802 posts | 892 
      Reply #4880: Jul 01, 2022 04:13:27 pm
      This is a wonderful surprise... but... unless it turns out that he is on £350,000 per week, the cynic in me wonders if he's done a deal with an exit strategy which will be best for both parties?

Perhaps he's agreed a marginal increase in salary, so the club can have him on an extended contract, and are therefore in a position to be able to sell him next season without him going on a free? He's not been happy for a while, didn't look interested in extending his contract, and his agent has been pushing for a massive salary. It's unlikely that he got the salary he wanted.. 

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #4881: Jul 01, 2022 04:14:50 pm
      This is a wonderful surprise... but... unless it turns out that he is on £350,000 per week, the cynic in me wonders if he's done a deal with an exit strategy which will be best for both parties?

Perhaps he's agreed a marginal increase in salary, so the club can have him on an extended contract, and are therefore in a position to be able to sell him next season without him going on a free? He's not been happy for a while, didn't look interested in extending his contract, and his agent has been pushing for a massive salary. It's unlikely that he got the salary he wanted.. 

F**k me mate stop thinking and start celebrating 2022/23 EPL winners
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #4882: Jul 01, 2022 04:15:14 pm

we might have to ditch the sofa mate
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Reply #4883: Jul 01, 2022 04:15:35 pm
      Anybody else gasp when they saw the news?
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,727 posts | 3741 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #4884: Jul 01, 2022 04:15:56 pm

Win win situation.

Usually they say for how long, but at least, we will enjoy him for another year.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,527 posts | 224 
      Reply #4885: Jul 01, 2022 04:16:17 pm
      Great stuff, i believe if he wasn’t playing football non stop for the last 2-3 years that he would have been better second half of last season

He’s got a break and a mid season one, by far our best attacker at his best so im sure we will see a salah on fire next season wrecking havoc
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #4886: Jul 01, 2022 04:16:42 pm
      Nah.

Good sense to move one of them on and freshen up and keep the better one.

Club played this well

its just F***ing good news and great business for the club and Mo
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #4887: Jul 01, 2022 04:17:43 pm
      Great stuff, i believe if he wasn’t playing football non stop for the last 2-3 years that he would have been better second half of last season

He’s got a break and a mid season one, by far our best attacker at his best so im sure we will see a salah on fire next season wrecking havoc

Agree.

A lot of us have been saying they the sheer amount of football he's played had been the biggest factor in his dip in form toward the end of this season

Summer refresh then a break for the World Cup will do him the power of good.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #4888: Jul 01, 2022 04:17:47 pm
      Anybody else gasp when they saw the news?

oh yes followed by get the F**k in
      DanMann

• 5,802 posts | 892 
      Reply #4889: Jul 01, 2022 04:17:59 pm
      Win win situation.

Usually they say for how long, but at least, we will enjoy him for another year.

Was pretty certain we'd have him for another year, but defo win win. Would have been terrible for both parties to enter the new season with him draining down the contract. This takes away the distraction from the whole squad, and IF he wants to leave end of next season, the club can properly profit from it.
      ruthcity

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #4890: Jul 01, 2022 04:19:42 pm

So what now? He agreed the contract. He put the pen to the paper. He’s our player till 2025. People complain that he doesn’t sign. Now that he willingly signs, you offer your unique perspective. It’s his contract. We assume he’s happy with the terms.
      glennusmc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,836 posts | 477 
      Reply #4891: Jul 01, 2022 04:21:06 pm
      I’m relieved, we all are relieved, and I bet you Mo is too. With this contract BS out of the way, I’m sure we will see the old goal scoring Mo back this season.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #4892: Jul 01, 2022 04:21:57 pm
      So what now? He agreed the contract. He put the pen to the paper. He’s our player till 2025. People complain that he doesn’t sign. Now that he willingly signs, you offer your unique perspective. It’s his contract. We assume he’s happy with the terms.

mate let it go who knows why anyone would not be absolutely over the moon with this. With Diaz well settled and Nunez and lets not forget a fit Bobby we are going to score a lot of goals
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,727 posts | 3741 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #4893: Jul 01, 2022 04:27:21 pm
      He has signed until 2025 so three year deal.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,932 posts | 826 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #4894: Jul 01, 2022 04:27:53 pm
      F***ing get in - my exact words at seeing Salah stays.

Let's goooo!
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,728 posts | 3945 
      Reply #4895: Jul 01, 2022 04:28:09 pm
      mate let it go who knows why anyone would not be absolutely over the moon with this. With Diaz well settled and Nunez and lets not forget a fit Bobby we are going to score a lot of goals

And the best header of the ball in the league - Jota!
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #4896: Jul 01, 2022 04:30:34 pm
      And the best header of the ball in the league - Jota!

he always get forgot be he will improve again this season a cracking player who will score 20 plus league goals
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,759 posts | 863 
      Reply #4897: Jul 01, 2022 04:31:51 pm
      Super happy about this! Yes Mo!!!!

Was pretty certain we'd have him for another year, but defo win win. Would have been terrible for both parties to enter the new season with him draining down the contract. This takes away the distraction from the whole squad, and IF he wants to leave end of next season, the club can properly profit from it.

It's because some people on that forum have been targeting some players for some reasons I can't understand. Unless the players they target are on a purple patch of some sort then they are constantly moaning and bitching about them. Now that Salah has signed we'll get back to the old ''but for how much did he sign?'' or maybe some ''his contract is causing chaos in the dressing room'', and once the season starts we'll get back to the moaning every time he plays more than a game without scoring. Mind you those are the same experts who were saying he's after the money, he won't resign and that he had been angling for a move and all that good stuff. They'll just pull the elastic in another direction.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #4898: Jul 01, 2022 04:32:51 pm
      Wonder if Gini said FFS Mo stay put you dont realise until you leave just how special Anfield is to play football

Quick Reply