Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)

Read 567927 times
      Jimsouse67 and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Re: Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)
      Reply #5359: Feb 05, 2023 05:53:38 pm
      You can cut that sh*t out you snide little blert, you know full well you’ve gone back and edited your post to add the rest after I had already replied to you.

Listen you little weasel, the edit was going on as you were replying, I didn’t know you were refreshing like crazy at the moment I replied.  you are an embarrassment as a fan. Get out of the club and go watch something else if you don’t support the players and instead have a vendetta against a player, still wondering the reason for your hate

You are a disgrace of a fan, take your social media band wagon rubbish about salah and go fk yourself and the other traitors on here

The man is running the same and creating even more

You take shot conversion stats which are any shots and you can shove it

I explained yes it would go up with more clear cut chances given to him

If you can’t accept it then fk off you slimey rat and all the other salah haters can fk off too

Unappreciative embarrassments, when the going gets rough, true intentions show

He’s creating chances which are proven

He’s not getting many which is proven

His shot conversion is low which also includes shots from anywhere eg edge of the box because he isn’t getting clear cut chances

So go fk yourself and look in the mirror and use your own eyes, decide what the club means and what mo has done and is still doing before you throw him under the bus
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #5360: Feb 05, 2023 05:55:30 pm
      Listen you little weasel, the edit was going on as you were replying, you are an embarrassment as a fan. Get out of the club and go watch something else if you don’t support the players and instead have a vendetta

You are a disgrace of a fan, take your social media band wagon rubbish about salah and go fk yourself and the other traitors on here

If you can’t accept it then fk off you slimey rat and all the other salah haters can fk off too

Are you ok 🤷‍♂️

Aren’t you the same poster that is constantly slating the manager
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5361: Feb 05, 2023 05:59:29 pm
      Out of curiosity, does shot conversion stats also tell us where those shots are taken from or what's the context of the shots taken (basically the quality of the chance)? Because right now it sounds like when someone makes a comparison to put the man down its okay, but comparisons as to the support he gets and the situations he gets put in are unacceptable.

Pretty sure if we take into account the quality of the chance given to the player (basically XG) into account, Mo is still top 5 or 6 in this league despite playing for one of the worst teams in it at the moment (relegation form if not Championship mid-table level this).

So yeah, if we are going to compare Toney and Haaland to Salah then you compare the situation of the teams they play in and the chances created for them or you just dont at all. What you're telling us is you don't wan others to say that Haaland is actually put in a position to score goals and would be much less effective without that, but you turn around and do the comparison another way with just enough context to fit the ''Salah is sh*t'' narrative. A narrative which btw I am not saying is untrue, just trying to put some context around it considering he plays for an absolutely sh*t club at the moment.

I don’t know, I’m not the one who puts the figures together, that’s something you’d have to contact and ask the people who records them.

Think what you like about narratives and my post, makes no odds to me. I’ve kissed Salah’s arse as much as everyone else when he’s been smashing it, but obviously some people can’t bare to see him then get slated when he hasn’t been performing well enough.

Fact is, we are in a battle to finish top 10, we are out of the League Cup and the FA Cup. We have less away points than the team bottom of the league and we’ve not even won 50% of our league games. If you or anyone else thinks that certain players are exempt from criticism then congratulations but ultimately every single one of those players this season have been letting us down and not been performing anywhere near the level they should be. The only player who can remotely hold his head up is Alisson and even he’s had his sh*t games and cost us goals.

I don’t care who the player is, if he is playing well I will say I think so and if he isn’t playing well then I will say I think that also. Can think about narratives all you like, literally makes no odds to me because as far as I’m concerned it’s either playing well or not playing well, it’s really that simple.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #5362: Feb 05, 2023 06:02:03 pm
      Listen you little weasel, the edit was going on as you were replying, I didn’t know you were refreshing like crazy at the moment I replied.  you are an embarrassment as a fan. Get out of the club and go watch something else if you don’t support the players and instead have a vendetta against a player, still wondering the reason for your hate

He’s creating chances which are proven

He’s not getting many which is proven

His shot conversion is low which also includes shots from anywhere eg edge of the box because he isn’t getting clear cut chances

So go fk yourself and look in the mirror and use your own eyes, decide what the club means and what mo has done and is still doing before you throw him under the bus

Oh dear, soft lad doesn’t like getting called out for being a snide little shithouse.

Go on about facts, I provide them and this is how you end up going. Very amusing.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #5363: Feb 05, 2023 06:05:09 pm
      Oh dear, soft lad doesn’t like getting called out for being a snide little shithouse.

Go on about facts, I provide them and this is how you end up going. Very amusing.

What facts ? That his shot conversion is low ? Well done! You read that, so I am pleased for you. That includes shots from everywhere you idiot

Doesn’t change he is getting less clear cut chances and creating a lot for his team mates which you ignored, deal with the facts dkhead

You are a disgrace and are trying to twist the issue, I typed a line and clicked post by mistake, it was one fckn line and then added the rest and that’s why it took a while as I had to edit it

You cant Deal with the facts it’s obvious, support the team and the players

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #5364: Feb 05, 2023 06:07:01 pm
      What facts ? That his shot conversion is low ? Well done! You read that, so I am pleased for you. That includes shots from everywhere you idiot

Doesn’t change he is getting less clear cut chances and creating a lot for his team mates which you ignored, deal with the facts dkhead

You are a disgrace and are trying to twist the issue, I typed a line and clicked post by mistake, it was one fckn line and then added the rest and that’s why it took a while as I had to edit it

You cant Deal with the facts it’s obvious, support the team and the players

Oh the irony…

Klopp is out of ideas, it’s the same as with dortmund, he is finished. Some managers struggle to rebuild the squad, he dropped the ball in succession planning and it’s cost us

Klopp had the choice to buy a cm but decided he didn’t need one

Stop making excuses for him all the time

Some people are in denial, klopp and the club messed up, klopp is lucky he is still in the job

KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #5365: Feb 05, 2023 06:09:43 pm

Klopp has under performed severally, the facts show it

That’s what I go with

Whilst you go with social media posts. Once again deflecting when you have been proven wrong

A clear way to show someone is wrong when they change the topic on the player thread about the player

I think you’ve run your course, you cockroach

It’s obvious you’re done
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #5366: Feb 05, 2023 06:11:39 pm

That’s what I go with

Whilst you go with social media posts. Once again deflecting when you have been proven wrong

A clear way to show someone is wrong when they change the topic on the player thread about the player

It’s obvious you’re done

I haven’t been proven wrong on anything.

You have however made yourself look like a tit by banging on about support and denial when yesterday you were digging out Klopp.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #5367: Feb 05, 2023 06:13:19 pm
      And you still ignore the facts about salah and are too much of a coward to address it directly as you know you are wrong hence the deflection

Haters will keep hating, salah is performing, not at his absolutely best but unlike others he is doing solid games but needs others to step up

As you can’t get yourself to address the points it shows you are simply trolling now, first with the one line post and now deflecting to klopp

So weak, when you address them, I will reply again, but if you can’t then keep trolling but remember what happened to your hate today, you cockroaches

Salah is one of our greatest players and still is, you should all be ashamed who can’t see through the internet hate to actually use the facts of what’s happening

Take a good look at yourself and think about what he has done and is doing, good day

Can’t believe how silly some are on here

KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #5368: Feb 05, 2023 06:15:09 pm
      I haven’t been proven wrong on anything.

You have however made yourself look like a tit by banging on about support and denial when yesterday you were digging out Klopp.

Would you like to talk about klopp? I am happy to discuss it on his thread and will explain my context, if I am wrong show it me and I will admit it freely but this is about salah and his thread, you are deflecting, it’s clear
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #5369: Feb 05, 2023 06:15:51 pm
      And you still ignore the facts about salah and are too much of a coward to address it directly as you know you are wrong hence the deflection

Haters will keep hating, salah is performing, not at his absolutely best but unlike others he is doing solid games but needs others to step up

As you can’t get yourself to address the points it shows you are simply trolling now, first with the one line post and now deflecting to klopp

So weak, when you address them, I will reply again, but if you can’t then keep trolling but remember what happened to your hate today, you cockroaches

Salah is one of our greatest players and still is, you should all be ashamed who can’t see through the internet hate to actually use the facts of what’s happening

Take a good look at yourself and think about what he has done and is doing, good day

Can’t believe how silly some are on here

You aren’t providing facts, all you are doing is getting abusive, changing your posts after you’ve been replied to, say Salah isn’t an issue and dig out Klopp.

Oh, and you’ve made yourself look a right tit, but I’ve already said that.

What is there to deflect? You’ve slated me for a lack of support whilst digging out the manager.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #5370: Feb 05, 2023 06:16:49 pm

That’s what I go with

It’s obvious you’re done

So Klopp has underperformed but Salah is not underperforming and instead he isn’t getting the ball enough 🤷‍♂️

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #5371: Feb 05, 2023 06:20:45 pm
      Only 2 LFC related people who has performed any where close is Alisson and Bajcetic.

Everyone else inc coaching staff have underperformed.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #5372: Feb 05, 2023 06:23:23 pm
      So Klopp has underperformed but Salah is not underperforming and instead he isn’t getting the ball enough 🤷‍♂️

What are you talking about

When did I say salah isn’t getting the ball enough, you are doing it on purpose ;D
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #5373: Feb 05, 2023 06:23:48 pm

Salah has under performed from his great standards

He is playing at a decent level if that’s what you were asking
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #5374: Feb 05, 2023 06:29:51 pm
      Salah has under performed from his great standards

He is playing at a decent level if that’s what you were asking

So people are right to be critical of Salah because he is playing poorly at the moment 🤷‍♂️
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #5375: Feb 05, 2023 06:30:09 pm
      So people are right to be critical of Salah because he is playing poorly at the moment 🤷‍♂️

What’s poor about decent
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #5376: Feb 05, 2023 06:32:48 pm
      You aren’t providing facts, all you are doing is getting abusive, changing your posts after you’ve been replied to, say Salah isn’t an issue and dig out Klopp.

Oh, and you’ve made yourself look a right tit, but I’ve already said that.

What is there to deflect? You’ve slated me for a lack of support whilst digging out the manager.

So I make a post and type 6 words and press post by error and then edit the whole thing which is what you are latching onto, it shows your mentality right now

And you are deflecting off of Salah to klopp

Shows you are deflecting and wrong if you can’t talk about the player in his player thread

But ok go ahead, i don’t care anymore because you can’t and won’t answer the facts and will go on the edit bagwagon, when barely anything is typed and pressed, maybe think they haven’t finished

I added over 10 lines from the 1 I pushed, but once again you can’t fathom that, hence why I have to post what I did when I know what you are doing

As you are now not talking about salah and deflecting, this debate is over until you get back on topic, you have my conditions

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #5377: Feb 05, 2023 06:34:00 pm

He isn’t playing “decent” - he is as poor as the others , he can’t get into the game , he can’t score from open play. He is poor at the moment just like many others
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #5378: Feb 05, 2023 06:34:51 pm

Can I ask you a few questions about salah, will be one at a time and then you can state if that is poor, good or decent ?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #5379: Feb 05, 2023 06:38:15 pm
      So I make a post and type 6 words and press post by error and then edit the whole thing which is what you are latching onto, it shows your mentality right now

And you are deflecting off of Salah to klopp

Shows you are deflecting and wrong if you can’t talk about the player in his player thread

But ok go ahead, i don’t care anymore because you can’t and won’t answer the facts and will go on the edit bagwagon, when barely anything is typed and pressed, maybe think they haven’t finished

I added over 10 lines from the 1 I pushed, but once again you can’t fathom that, hence why I have to post what I did when I know what you are doing

As you are now not talking about salah and deflecting, this debate is over until you get back on topic, you have my conditions

I have nothing to answer. You said about if he had more chances, I showed what his current conversion rate is and you got precious.

I mentioned Klopp because you were so intent on slating me, telling me to go f**k myself several times, calling me a cockroach etc over a lack of support for Salah and the players yet just yesterday you were slating Klopp.

Your conditions? You really do think you’re something special don’t you.

And clearly you do care because you keep replying and getting so worked up, and no doubt you will again. Crack on lad, reply and have the last word, I know you’re itching for it.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #5380: Feb 05, 2023 06:41:36 pm
      I have nothing to answer. You said about if he had more chances, I showed what his current conversion rate is and you got precious.

I mentioned Klopp because you were so intent on slating me, telling me to go f**k myself, calling me a cockroach etc over a lack of support for Salah and the players yet just yesterday you were slating Klopp.

Your conditions? You really do think you’re something special don’t you.

And clearly you do care because you keep replying and getting so worked up, and no doubt you will again. Crack on lad.

So basically you can’t reply to the facts, got it

You know very well the edit was coming and I posted barely anything in error, you deserved it you slimeball, it was sneaky but well played

You can’t stop deflecting or anything

Heck I can ask you a few simply questions and that will hopefully wake you up in seeing what salah is actually doing but it’s doubtful you will answer them as it shows you would be incorrect

You know my conditions, you can come back to me once you get yourself together
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #5381: Feb 05, 2023 06:41:57 pm
      Can I ask you a few questions about salah, will be one at a time and then you can state if that is poor, good or decent ?

What 🤷‍♂️

No goals or assists for 6 weeks I believe it is now

Can’t recall the last time he was threatening on a pitch , front up a LB , go round players

It’s just a poor run of form from him which I have no doubt he will get over soon enough

Quick Reply