Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Members Ticket Sale July 2017

Read 9175 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      LFC Members Ticket Sale July 2017
      Jul 07, 2017 02:25:30 pm
      Members with 13+ games can purchase guaranteed tickets on Tuesday 11th July from 8:15am for the following games:

Crystal Palace
      Arsenal
      Manchester Utd
      Southampton
      Chelsea
      Everton
      WBA
      Swansea
      Leicester.

Members with 4+ games can purchase first-come, first-served tickets on Wednesday 12th July from 8:15am for the following games:

Arsenal
      Manchester Utd
      Chelsea
      Everton

All members can purchase first-come, first-served tickets on Thursday 13th July from 8:15am for the following games:

Crystal Palace
      Burnley
      Huddersfield Town
      Southampton
      WBA
      Swansea
      Leicester
      MsGerrard
      Re: LFC Members Ticket Sale July 2017
      Reply #1: Jul 09, 2017 07:25:44 pm
      I'm on it....Tuesday  ;D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #2: Jul 11, 2017 10:04:31 am
      Well that was as usual a bloody nightmare  :confused-smiley-013: site had crashed before I even managed to get on, so after faffing around for about 40 minutes, I managed to log on then had to wait over an hour to finally get tickets, but I was lucky enough to get a ticket for every home game up to the new year and on the Kop too  8) happy days !! eventually  :laugh:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3: Jul 11, 2017 02:14:16 pm

It's the same every year, bloody pain, but did seem much worse this morning though, you'd think a club the size of LFC and with supporters literally all over the world, they'd have a better system in place.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #4: Jul 11, 2017 03:45:49 pm
      Got tickets for all matches except for WBA, Swansea and Leicester - not that I dont want to go to them, but for financial reasons. Way too bloody expensive Im afraid.

Im not even sure yet if Ill be in England after September but I thought it was better to guarantee my tickets to games like Man Utd and Everton, after all it wont be difficult to find people to use them if Im not in the country.

Disappointed not to have got a single ticket in the Kop though, as I was over an hour in an online queue after a long time not even able to access the ticketing website. Not only the Kop is my favourite stand (for obvious reasons), prices are a bit cheaper too, which would have been handy...
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 561 posts | 128 
      Reply #5: Jul 12, 2017 12:08:06 pm
      All gone today and still showing over an hour in the queue.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #6: Jul 12, 2017 06:27:54 pm
      It's been a massive cock-up and I for one am fuming to put it nicely.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #7: Jul 12, 2017 10:52:15 pm
      It's been a massive cock-up and I for one am fuming to put it nicely.

Didn't you have 13+ on your card Al?
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #8: Jul 13, 2017 09:30:03 am
      Sale is a joke! Website needs complete overall, my mate has been on for 75 mins already this morning and apparently there's still over an hour to go! Whoever works in our I.T. department, should be looking for alternative employment.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #9: Jul 13, 2017 11:00:31 am
      Sale is a joke! Website needs complete overall, my mate has been on for 75 mins already this morning and apparently there's still over an hour to go! Whoever works in our I.T. department, should be looking for alternative employment.

Yes, I've been on the website for over an hour and it says there's still over an hour to go.

A small detail: pretty much every game is signaled as sold out at this point, but the queuing goes on...
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #10: Jul 13, 2017 12:25:09 pm
      4  hours of queuing! And no tickets, what a joke, mate is fuming!
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #11: Jul 13, 2017 03:28:10 pm
      No tickets today for me either. Was looking to get for the Burnley and Huddersfield matches, but no luck - after hours and hours of queuing.
      LFC-PFC
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #12: Jul 15, 2017 01:34:28 am
      Hi Guys,

I'm a proud owner of 5 home tickets (will be my first time ever going to Anfield). I just found out I won't be able to go to one of the matches because of a work trip.

My question is, if I don't go to 1 of the games will it still be 5 games attended in terms of priority for next season? Or I have to actually attend for it to be counted?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #13: Jul 15, 2017 11:51:34 am
      Hi Guys,

I'm a proud owner of 5 home tickets (will be my first time ever going to Anfield). I just found out I won't be able to go to one of the matches because of a work trip.

My question is, if I don't go to 1 of the games will it still be 5 games attended in terms of priority for next season? Or I have to actually attend for it to be counted?

If you've bought it on your members card, it will still count whether you attend the game or not, I suggest you try and sell the game to a mate, who will need your card to get into the ground.
      LFC-PFC
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #14: Jul 15, 2017 08:06:34 pm
      If you've bought it on your members card, it will still count whether you attend the game or not, I suggest you try and sell the game to a mate, who will need your card to get into the ground.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. 3 of the tickets are row 34 anfield road but still very happy to finally go to Anfield.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #15: Jul 15, 2017 10:15:19 pm
      Thanks for clearing that up for me. 3 of the tickets are row 34 anfield road but still very happy to finally go to Anfield.

No problem hun, which games have you managed to get? You'll have a great time...enjoy.
      LFC-PFC
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #16: Jul 16, 2017 11:07:37 am
      No problem hun, which games have you managed to get? You'll have a great time...enjoy.

Thank you. I got the Burnley, Wbrom, Southampton, swansea and huddersfield. Hopefully can get few more in Nov sale
      MsGerrard
      Reply #17: Jul 16, 2017 11:12:32 pm
      Thank you. I got the Burnley, Wbrom, Southampton, swansea and huddersfield. Hopefully can get few more in Nov sale

They will have further sales before games, keep your eyes peeled on the official website  :gt-happyup:

Quick Reply