Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Crowdfunding for a young red

Read 4121 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Crowdfunding for a young red
      Jul 17, 2017 09:24:00 pm
      https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/hopes?utm_id=92&utm_term=v5x2J5rPM
      This is just giving page that has been set up for Lee and Tommy xx

This is for a young lad whose mother and brother died in a car crash in Cornwall a few days ago. Both kids are mad reds and tommy survived the crash and is okay but is asking about his mum and brother.
      Morning all, this is probably the hardest thing I've had to write

This appeared on the plymouth supporters Facebook page

Some of you may of heard the tragic news of the loss of a Mum and Son at Landrake. Laura  Hope and Alfie Hope who was only aged 6 lost their life in the car accident, Tommy aged 4 survived the crash. The dad Lee was not in the car at the time and is now caring for his Son Tommy. The whole dynamics of his family have changed little Tommy with the loss of his mum and brother.
       As a friend to the family Leanne Berry brought this to my attention as the whole family are LFC supporters and asked if there's anything I can think of to help with the grief for this family. We have since sorted an Anfield forever stone for the whole family but thought as we have a great community of LFC fans based at Porters we could come together for this family.
      Me and Wayne Branton have had a chat about this but would love some ideas from you guys. Either PM me or Wayne or post on here.
      Lee Hope wants to be added to this page and when we do can we give him a warm welcome, he is aware of the pictures being used and after a long chat with him he wanted to say thank you for thinking of him.
                       "You'll Never Walk Alone"

Quick Reply