Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Virgil van Dijk Player Thread (D)

Read 233207 times
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts | 154 
      Re: Virgil van Dijk Player Thread (D)
      Reply #1978: Apr 25, 2024 10:09:08 am
      Seems immune when most other players are being called out

Not so sure thats right

It's also not right piling in on players who aren't responsible for a dismal loss, like Virg and Diaz.

I get he's the captain but the players around him are a colossus F***ing mess right now, if you're looking for bones to pick then I guess he hasn't picked the players off the floor and hasn't showed the urgency to will the team on but performance wise what are we really blaming him for? Robbo clearing it against Jones whilst Ibou and Mac look at each other like a pair of glum tw*ts because neither of them can clear a F***ing ball?
      « Last Edit: Apr 25, 2024 10:15:07 am by The-AllMightyReds »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #1979: Apr 25, 2024 08:59:59 pm
      It's also not right piling in on players who aren't responsible for a dismal loss, like Virg and Diaz.

I get he's the captain but the players around him are a colossus F***ing mess right now, if you're looking for bones to pick then I guess he hasn't picked the players off the floor and hasn't showed the urgency to will the team on but performance wise what are we really blaming him for? Robbo clearing it against Jones whilst Ibou and Mac look at each other like a pair of glum tw*ts because neither of them can clear a F***ing ball?

Mac was gonna clear it, Konate's poke across the box took it off his foot.

Facts!
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts | 154 
      Reply #1980: Apr 25, 2024 10:02:11 pm
      Mac was gonna clear it, Konate's poke across the box took it off his foot.

Facts!

Please accept my apology Mac.

Ibou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3rd choice CB awaits you Ibouuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is this guy either very good or an accident waiting to happen? Can't be relied upon to play 2 games in a week, what is this?????
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,543 posts | 725 
      Reply #1981: Apr 25, 2024 10:05:39 pm
      I'm just going to leave these videos here. (not me on the vid ;D)

Not sure how we're blaming Virgil

https://streamable.com/q9qtj7
      « Last Edit: Apr 25, 2024 10:15:40 pm by PastorGeek »

Quick Reply