Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Huddersfield [Premier League] Fri 26th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Ryan Kent Player Thread (on loan at Rangers)

Read 17805 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,397 posts | 3935 
      Re: Ryan Kent Player Thread (on loan at Rangers)
      Reply #150: Mar 31, 2019 11:47:17 pm
      Anyone been following this lad. Think his loan at Rangers has gone very well.

Well worth us taking another look this summer.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,961 posts | 3344 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #151: Apr 01, 2019 12:27:31 am
      Anyone been following this lad. Think his loan at Rangers has gone very well.

Well worth us taking another look this summer.

Scored a good goal against Celtic. Scored quite a few belters this season. I remember when we played Bayern in pre-season and he completely ripped them apart when he came on, would happily see him get given a bit of a look in next season but from what I've seen, Rangers are going to look at making his move permanent and the player seems to want that too.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,397 posts | 3935 
      Reply #152: Apr 01, 2019 10:41:06 am
      but from what I've seen, Rangers are going to look at making his move permanent and the player seems to want that too.

Yeah, thought that might happen.  If he's found his level that he can excel at then its a tough choice to do that or come and be a sub at Liverpool - especially at the start of your career.

On a side note, I watched the highlights of the Celtic - Rangers on BBC last night and was quite surprised how poor the standard of football was in comparison to the LFC-Spurs game earlier in the day.  Rangers might be half decent if any of them could pass to one of their own teammates.  Their goalkeeper makes Mignolet look like the world number one and that Morelos lad makes Suarez look like an altar boy.  Kent should have actually been sent off as well.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,961 posts | 3344 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #153: Apr 01, 2019 10:44:20 am
      Kent should have actually been sent off as well.

Ha I literally just saw that, to be fair he deserves player of the season for doing what so many should have already done to Scott Brown.

Quick Reply