Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Luton [Premier League] Wed 21st Feb @ 7:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 21st of February and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W10 D6 L6

Andy Robertson Player Thread (D)

Read 205700 times
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,929 posts | 1586 
      Re: Andy Robertson Player Thread (D)
      Reply #1564: Jan 30, 2024 03:50:58 pm
      What do you think boys, is he going to start tomorrow?

Doubt it Gomez came off early last game tells me he starts at LB
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts | 39 
      Reply #1565: Jan 30, 2024 04:08:03 pm
      What do you think boys, is he going to start tomorrow?

I'm going to say absofreakinglutely.

You'd imagine Trent will, so we can't have both our fullbacks inverting......can we?
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,960 posts | 3041 
      Reply #1566: Feb 08, 2024 08:57:34 am
      Needs to start at weekend. Need the penetration on left. Joe has overperformed but we need a proper LB. Our LB
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,039 posts | 1026 
      Reply #1567: Feb 08, 2024 06:09:49 pm
      Needs to start at weekend. Need the penetration on left. Joe has overperformed but we need a proper LB. Our LB
      He will start, as it doesn't look like Gomez is in the squad. Sucks for Joey, as he's played well. But this Robbo were talking about. He's gonna open up that side for Diaz, far more than Joe could. I've missed the over lapping runs that create Lucho that space to get free.

Robbo gets an assist Saturday and Joe will be used as our jack of all trades defender who will fill in wherever when needed.

If we continue to compete in all fronts, there will be plenty of games for Joe to fill in
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,023 posts | 962 
      Reply #1568: Feb 08, 2024 06:17:22 pm
      He will start, as it doesn't look like Gomez is in the squad. Sucks for Joey, as he's played well. But this Robbo were talking about. He's gonna open up that side for Diaz, far more than Joe could. I've missed the over lapping runs that create Lucho that space to get free.

Robbo gets an assist Saturday and Joe will be used as our jack of all trades defender who will fill in wherever when needed.

If we continue to compete in all fronts, there will be plenty of games for Joe to fill in

Nice to see Robbo back. Sad to see Joe injured ... if indeed he is because we don't know that yet do we

Quick Reply