Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Andy Robertson Player Thread (D)

Read 211075 times
      jimbo1962 and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,080 posts | 805 
      Re: Andy Robertson Player Thread
      Reply #828: Sep 19, 2019 03:45:18 pm
      Robbo has not had the best start to this season, I wouldn't mind if we get another LB to give him some competition.

LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #829: Sep 19, 2019 03:45:27 pm
      Robbo has not had the best start to this season, I wouldn't mind if we get another LB to give him some competition.

Are you F***ing serious??!!
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #830: Sep 19, 2019 03:54:51 pm
      Pity that Robbo is getting abused on social media after the Napoli match.
      And if it's LFC fans doing the abusing, then they need their heads examined.
      Robbo has been a super signing for us, a bargain who would now make it into most peoples PL selection starting XI.

But don't think this is anything unusual anymore, when you look at any celebrity, politian etc. - they all get abuse. If you're in the public eye, guess you need to accept it's going to happen at some stage, and decide if you want to put up with it or not.

Who gives a F**k about the loser vocal minority of abusive cowardly keyboard warriors though.

I never understand why talented stars or those in the public eye pay such attention to these losers they are nobodies should be put on the permanent ignore list.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #831: Sep 19, 2019 03:57:33 pm

After one poorish performance in which he was carrying a slight injury?

Really?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #832: Sep 19, 2019 04:04:07 pm
      In what way is his start to the season not a good one?

By his standards of last season, he is still a very good defender, but his crosses not quite as sharp as before etc.
      jabv
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,293 posts | 177 
      • backs Harvey Elliot's haircut
      Reply #833: Sep 19, 2019 06:11:42 pm
      By his standards of last season, he is still a very good defender, but his crosses not quite as sharp as before etc.

bruh
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #834: Sep 19, 2019 06:27:17 pm
      He for sure was not 100% fit but played decently, not excellent of course. He was robbed for the pen.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #835: Sep 19, 2019 06:34:45 pm

So we should sign another left back to compete with him?
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #836: Sep 19, 2019 06:49:42 pm

To be honest, we do but not for the reason mentioning by Heimdall. We need a good back-up/ excellent youth.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #837: Sep 19, 2019 08:41:30 pm

Complete sh*te as usual
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #838: Sep 19, 2019 10:18:09 pm
      Some of the comments.

He was arguably our motm on Saturday, had a thoroughly decent game in a very decent overall away performance on Tuesday and was penalised for a foul that wasnt.

Seriously some folks need to F**k off, then when they get there F**k off some more and when they get there F**k off again

Dickheads.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #839: Sep 19, 2019 10:30:31 pm
      Some of the comments.

He was arguably our motm on Saturday, had a thoroughly decent game in a very decent overall away performance on Tuesday and was penalised for a foul that wasnt.

Seriously some folks need to f**k off, then when they get there f**k off some more and when they get there f**k off again

Dickheads.

One of the best left backs in the world. Undoubtedly in the top 5.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #840: Sep 19, 2019 10:33:50 pm
      One of the best left backs in the world. Undoubtedly in the top 5.

2nd only to Allan Kennedy for me as a left back since I've watched the club!
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #841: Sep 20, 2019 07:28:01 am
      Anyone doubting him knows f**k all about football. That’s a simple fact
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #842: Sep 20, 2019 09:22:29 am
      To be honest, we do but not for the reason mentioning by Heimdall. We need a good back-up/ excellent youth.

Yup and I'm sure Jürgen has this in mind but for this season Milly and Joe can cover LB if necessary.

Larouci might make the step up next season.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #843: Sep 20, 2019 09:27:25 am

Absolutely, every single player should have competition for their place or do you disagree with that?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #844: Sep 20, 2019 09:33:59 am
      Some of the comments.

Seriously some folks need to f**k off, then when they get there f**k off some more and when they get there f**k off again

Dickheads.

I was puzzled by this reaction but then realised that you are a very proud Scot who like any other Scot Nat takes any slightly negative comment about anything Scottish very very personally. Grow up FFS, I rate Robbo as one of the best LB's we've ever had but I don't think he's had a brilliant start to the season and yes I do think it would be good for the team and him to have some quality competition for that LB spot, rather than some 17 year old kid or a midfielder who is finally feeling his age a bit.

BTW bad luck with the latest polls on Indyref2, so sad when a dream dies :-(

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #845: Sep 20, 2019 09:36:53 am
      I was puzzled by this reaction but then realised that you are a very proud Scot who like any other Scot Nat takes any slightly negative comment about anything Scottish very very personally. Grow up FFS, I rate Robbo as one of the best LB's we've ever had but I don't think he's had a brilliant start to the season and yes I do think it would be good for the team and him to have some quality competition for that LB spot, rather than some 17 year old kid or a midfielder who is finally feeling his age a bit.

BTW bad luck with the latest polls on Indyref2, so sad when a dream dies :-(

:tosser:

Proper wind up you.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #846: Sep 20, 2019 09:39:52 am

oh come on, I'm allowed to bite back a bit arent I or should I just take sh*t from everyone? I never said Robbo was a bad player, in fact I said the opposite, he's brilliant, just that by his standards he's had a slightly below par start to the season and then suddenly everyone is telling me to F off etc, is that not a slight over reaction from some of you guys?
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #847: Sep 20, 2019 10:46:36 am

Hey. Still a cock then I see 🤣

Please, feel free, to go F**k yourself some more ❤

My comments have zero to do with nationality and everything to do with understanding what I'm seeing when I watch the game.

Gimme peace.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #848: Sep 20, 2019 11:22:24 am
      oh come on, I'm allowed to bite back a bit arent I or should I just take sh*t from everyone? I never said Robbo was a bad player, in fact I said the opposite, he's brilliant, just that by his standards he's had a slightly below par start to the season and then suddenly everyone is telling me to F off etc, is that not a slight over reaction from some of you guys?

I couldn’t give a flying F**k what you think of Robertson.

Re visit your post, no need to bring in Politics just because a Scottish poster gives an honest opinion on a Liverpool player of Scottish decent..& then you finish of your post with a condescending tone on the Scottish referendum..

I stand by my earlier post...  :tosser:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #849: Sep 20, 2019 11:34:57 am
      I couldn’t give a flying f**k what you think of Robertson.

Re visit your post, no need to bring in Politics just because a Scottish poster gives an honest opinion on a Liverpool player of Scottish decent..& then you finish of your post with a condescending tone on the Scottish referendum..

I stand by my earlier post...  :tosser:

So is it not allowed to ever criticise one of our players then? If so then this forum will become a very boring place with everyone just agreeing with each other all the time.

There was every reason to bring politics into it because I know that Scotia is a proud Scot Nat xenophobe and upon reflection that was the only logical reason why he chose to attack me in such a ridiculous over the top childish way.

BTW I'm sure Scotia can defend himself without you sticking your nose in, although you do seem to have a bit of an obsession with me pouncing on almost any post I ever make in any thread.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #850: Sep 20, 2019 11:51:08 am
      So is it not allowed to ever criticise one of our players then? If so then this forum will become a very boring place with everyone just agreeing with each other all the time.

There was every reason to bring politics into it because I know that Scotia is a proud Scot Nat xenophobe and upon reflection that was the only logical reason why he chose to attack me in such a ridiculous over the top childish way.

BTW I'm sure Scotia can defend himself without you sticking your nose in, although you do seem to have a bit of an obsession with me pouncing on almost any post I ever make in any thread.

Narcissistic personality disorder(NPD) is a personality disordercharacterized by a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior that includes exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy towards other people.

The thread was discussing comments that may have caused Robbo to withdraw from twitter.

I didnt refer to you sunshine. Not remotely.......but it is ALL about you isn't it 🤣

Do one and get some help. Right wing blert.

Quick Reply