Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Andy Robertson Player Thread (D)

Read 211096 times
      skolRED, jimbo1962 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Re: Andy Robertson Player Thread
      Reply #874: Nov 12, 2019 10:38:20 am
      Withdrawn from the Scotland squad.
      We are obviously learning from others about not sending players carrying niggles to pointless internationals.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #875: Nov 12, 2019 10:44:37 am
      Withdrawn from the Scotland squad.
      We are obviously learning from others about not sending players carrying niggles to pointless internationals.

great news
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #876: Nov 12, 2019 10:47:46 am
      Not really needed for these 2 games, we cant qualify, its just confidence building games, and trying to get at least 3rd. Im sure KT will be called back up to the squad, is good replacement. And Andy gets a rest all good.

fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #877: Nov 12, 2019 01:01:03 pm
      Rest up Andy lad!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #878: Nov 12, 2019 06:10:56 pm
      Not really needed for these 2 games, we cant qualify, its just confidence building games, and trying to get at least 3rd. Im sure KT will be called back up to the squad, is good replacement. And Andy gets a rest all good.

Might be held out of the Palace game.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #879: Nov 13, 2019 12:01:32 am
      That beautiful smile of his after the Walker incident, made me laugh me arse off!!!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #880: Nov 13, 2019 05:41:58 pm
      Might be held out of the Palace game.

probably aye.

And I was wrong about KT for scotland arsenal asked for him to be held back from scotland games too. ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #881: Nov 14, 2019 12:19:34 am
      Worrying signs if he's out for a while but we have a wonderful back up in James. Maybe Robbo should get some rest during the next 5 games. They seem pretty straight forward.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #882: Nov 14, 2019 10:52:00 am
      Worrying signs if he's out for a while but we have a wonderful back up in James. Maybe Robbo should get some rest during the next 5 games. They seem pretty straight forward.

Wonderful back up indeed. Probably find as well that, as James doesn’t get forward anywhere near as much as Robbo, Ox/Keita may be deployed on that left side of midfield.

I do worry though if the rumours are true and Andy/Mo are both injured. There are no easy games in the PL and they would both be huge losses. My gut feeling though is that they will both start the game against Palace.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #883: Nov 14, 2019 11:11:06 am

I'm actually wondering if we can play one of the youngsters as well, maybe not a full match but just give them a few minutes to integrate them into the team.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #884: Nov 14, 2019 01:14:02 pm
      I think he will be fine after palace. hes been playing thru pain, so its only rest he needs.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #885: Nov 14, 2019 08:45:16 pm
      The least talked about great player on this site. It's so wierd yall dont give him more love. The kid has played two amazing games with no acknowledgement from the posters. What gives? Trent is talked about every game, no matter his play. Robbo cant get a mention after a goal or a beauty assist

Where the F**k were you when he started playing regularly? We were all raving about him when he replaced Moreno. That was two seasons ago, so calm down only just making it to the party.

Trent's Scouse, that's he reason he will always be talked about, same way Gerrard was whenever he played.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #886: Nov 18, 2019 01:00:52 pm
      Where the f**k were you when he started playing regularly? We were all raving about him when he replaced Moreno. That was two seasons ago, so calm down only just making it to the party.

Trent's Scouse, that's he reason he will always be talked about, same way Gerrard was whenever he played.

There aren't many things I can lay claim to, but being a Robertson lover before it was cool is one of them. I went to a bar here in America right after we signed him and a guy saw me in my Liverpool jersey and came up to ms. He was a Hull supporter. He started telling me that Robertson was a really good player and that we got a steal.

I've been banging this drum for a while, homie  ;). Look at my post, page 33 is where I started the hype train. He hadn't even signed yet. I even mention Rpbbo in my first post.
      « Last Edit: Nov 18, 2019 01:22:24 pm by Breeding-Reds-In-The-434 »
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #887: Nov 18, 2019 04:13:22 pm
      There aren't many things I can lay claim to, but being a Robertson lover before it was cool is one of them. I went to a bar here in America right after we signed him and a guy saw me in my Liverpool jersey and came up to ms. He was a Hull supporter. He started telling me that Robertson was a really good player and that we got a steal.

I've been banging this drum for a while, homie  ;). Look at my post, page 33 is where I started the hype train. He hadn't even signed yet. I even mention Rpbbo in my first post.

Yeah, but I liked marmalade before you did.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #888: Nov 18, 2019 06:05:21 pm
      Yeah, but I liked marmalade before you did.

Nowt to shout about mate they were sh*te.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTeI65yrhGw   

The F***ing golly on the drums!harmless racism of the old days!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #889: Nov 18, 2019 06:20:28 pm

Nowt to shout about mate they were sh*te.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTeI65yrhGw   

The f**king golly on the drums!harmless racism of the old days!

Nah mate, not the band, the goop that goes on bread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHixMXH3yYg

EDIT: Bet  nobody ever posted a marmalade recipe video on here before.
      « Last Edit: Nov 18, 2019 06:43:56 pm by Robby The Z »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #890: Nov 18, 2019 07:06:38 pm

Pffft no one and I mean no one had a F***ing clue he was that good and I'm talking proper seasoned hardcore go every game types had no clue either.

That's what made THAT performance against Man City all the more satisfying!
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #891: Nov 18, 2019 07:34:01 pm
      Pffft no one and I mean no one had a f**king clue he was that good and I'm talking proper seasoned hardcore go every game types had no clue either.

That's what made THAT performance against Man City all the more satisfying!

All I did was quote what i heard from a Hull fan, but look it up. That dude had me sold from that conversation. It's there in the post if you wanna check
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #892: Nov 18, 2019 07:34:43 pm
      All I did was quote what i heard from a Hull fan, but look it up. That dude had me sold from that conversation. It's there in the post if you wanna check

I really can't be arsed being that F***ing sad tbh :laugh:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #893: Nov 21, 2019 10:02:41 pm
      Seeing training photos of Robbo and Mo.. with headline saying Liverpool receive major boost in time for Palace?? Confused now!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #894: Nov 25, 2019 02:40:24 pm
      Guessing he plays vs. Napoli and then is rested for Brighton.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #895: Nov 25, 2019 06:05:46 pm
      Guessing he plays vs. Napoli and then is rested for Brighton.

Still carrying an ankle knock, so I guess it depends on Klopp's priorities, to an extent.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #896: Nov 25, 2019 06:58:58 pm
      Still carrying an ankle knock, so I guess it depends on Klopp's priorities, to an extent.

I expect every outfield player to be kept out at least twice between now and Jan. 2. Not all in the same two matches, but on a staggered schedule.

Quick Reply