Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Andy Robertson Player Thread (D)

Read 217845 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1784 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Andy Robertson Player Thread
      Reply #1196: Nov 18, 2021 05:37:12 pm

haha. soz. I thought u meant robbos rubbish corners past wee while.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 1099 
      Reply #1197: Nov 28, 2021 04:51:21 pm
      Played AMAZING yesterday. Could have had 3 or 4 assit on a better day. His runs were menacing and his crosses looked great. Looks to be fully healthy and up to the challenge of being pushed.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1784 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1198: Nov 29, 2021 01:59:15 pm
      Played AMAZING yesterday. Could have had 3 or 4 assit on a better day. His runs were menacing and his crosses looked great. Looks to be fully healthy and up to the challenge of being pushed.

helped my FF team this weekend. :-)
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,653 posts | 3920 
      Reply #1199: Dec 03, 2021 01:24:12 pm
      Who was calling for him to be benched? Loads of people were. This guy is the real deal and one of the best in the world.

Never doubt him.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #1200: Dec 03, 2021 02:31:44 pm
      Who was calling for him to be benched? Loads of people were. This guy is the real deal and one of the best in the world.

Never doubt him.

Just listen to what Jürgen thinks about him. Even Thierry said he is irreplaceable . Also two assists on Weds and he looks as fit as he has ever been.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,281 posts | 2834 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1201: Dec 03, 2021 02:59:25 pm

Never doubt him.

not sure loads of people were calling fir him to be benched.

Some said his form was off
      Some said he can do with a rest
      Some said Kostas was doing a great job
      Others went on to say Kostas playing well might help Robbo find  his form again, and give him the rest
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 1099 
      Reply #1202: Dec 07, 2021 05:06:14 am

Others went on to say Kostas playing well might help Robbo find  his form again, and give him the rest

I said all those things, and stand by them. I think all of those things have gotten him back into fine form. Best LB in the world more often than not, and you won't find a better admirer of him than me.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,976 posts | 3059 
      Reply #1203: Dec 07, 2021 10:07:20 am
      I said all those things, and stand by them. I think all of those things have gotten him back into fine form. Best LB in the world more often than not, and you won't find a better admirer of him than me.

Dude none of those things you said got him back into form.

That's down to 2 things.

1) Andy Robertson

2) Jürgen Klopp

The rest is just a bunch of fannies like you and me discussing on a footie forum.....it changes F**k all but your mood 😉
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,976 posts | 3059 
      Reply #1204: Dec 11, 2021 05:52:35 pm
      Deserved ar least 3 or 4 assists today.

Unplayable.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,299 posts | 765 
      Reply #1205: Dec 11, 2021 07:42:44 pm
      Really looking forward to him scoring that first elusive goal. Meanwhile another good performance today.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 2159 
      Reply #1206: Dec 12, 2021 12:30:44 am

I didn’t hear anyone calling for this stuff either dude. Was our most consistent performer last season in what was a difficult year. Was already playing well for me this year but I kinda sense that Kostas good form as a deputy had spurred him on to play even better. I think Mourinho called him a machine a couple of years ago and he was bang on. There isn’t a more committed, tenacious full back in the world. Added to which he has the best engine and work rate not too mention technique. We are blessed at the fullback position. I wouldn’t swap either of them For anyone
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 1099 
      Reply #1207: Dec 20, 2021 05:41:06 am
      Huge self admitted Robbo admirer, but that was a red. Not malicious, just clumsy. It happens. He had a great game, and glad to see him score. Motm for me.

Bummed to see him have to sit for a bit, but if I know anything about that kid, it's that he will use this time and eventually as motivation. He's back in great form atm, but I could see him use this rest and unfortunate situation to return even better.

YNWA

Let's go Kostas
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1208: Dec 20, 2021 07:50:28 am
      Can have no complaints about getting sent off for the challenge itself, it was a silly thing to do. However when you take into account what Kane got away with, he can have every complaint and it was clearly a case of frustration taking over and had the officials not been so biased then it probably wouldn’t have happened. Just a shame he didn’t inflict a bit of damage on the Spurs player so that he had to be subbed off because he certainly made enough of a meal out of it the way he hit the deck.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,222 posts | 1222 
      Reply #1209: Dec 20, 2021 01:09:05 pm
      In fine form is Robbo so bit disappointing he'll be out but at least he owned up to his mistake and took responsibility unlike a certain f*ckwit on the opposing team.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #1210: Dec 20, 2021 01:15:30 pm
      In fine form is Robbo so bit disappointing he'll be out but at least he owned up to his mistake and took responsibility unlike a certain f*ckwit on the opposing team.

Are you even surprised at this point? Some people have class. Others do not.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,976 posts | 3059 
      Reply #1211: Jan 04, 2022 10:32:29 am
      Boy we've missed this guy's drive.....and I think we've seen there is no upgrade in delivery with Kostas as many have opined.

Yet again Kostas proves a capable deputy.......but a deputy nonetheless.....
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,338 posts | 6390 
      Reply #1212: Jan 04, 2022 02:49:33 pm
      Boy we've missed this guy's drive.....and I think we've seen there is no upgrade in delivery with Kostas as many have opined.

Robbo brings swagger and attitude as well. Kostas doesn't quite have that and not many in our squad do actually.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1784 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1213: Jan 04, 2022 03:07:29 pm

spot on.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 1099 
      Reply #1214: Jan 04, 2022 04:27:11 pm

We act as though Robbo has two right feet at this point. The dude does have like 6 assist. Sure, some of those are chinzy rolls where dudes take cracks from distance, but how many times has he put a beauty on a plate, only for it to be squandered?

Dudes been arguably the best LB in the league the last 2 months. Him not in the lineup is a major blow. I dont think it's a coincidence our form without him sucked.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,262 posts | 4934 
      Reply #1215: Jan 20, 2022 09:49:04 pm
      What a game.

My MOTM and kept who I believe to be Arsenal's best young player totally out of the game.
      « Last Edit: Jan 20, 2022 10:12:16 pm by srslfc »
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6742 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1216: Jan 20, 2022 09:55:50 pm
      Oh F**k, I can’t wait for the Andy, pocket, Saka memes 🤣🤣🤣💪🏾🔴
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,083 posts | 3442 
      Reply #1217: Jan 20, 2022 10:11:44 pm
      What a game.

My MOTM and kept who I believe to be Arsenal's next young player totally out of the game.

He was outstanding tonight
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,244 posts | 8576 
      Reply #1218: Jan 22, 2022 12:50:39 pm
      Robbo brings swagger and attitude as well. Kostas doesn't quite have that and not many in our squad do actually.

Swagger hahaha nah that's just his narky Jock attitude. Still say Tsimikas's end product is better than Robbo's.

Quick Reply