Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Henrique Dalbert (Nice)

Read 20737 times
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Henrique Dalbert (Nice)
      Jul 27, 2017 12:45:26 pm

Liverpool could be set to bolster their defence further with the addition of Henrique Dalbert.

The Reds have reportedly been in a battle with Inter Milan for the 23-year-old's signature.

But Calciomercato now report that the Serie A giants have pulled out of the race, leaving Liverpool with a clear route to the deal if they want to proceed.

Nice officials have claimed earlier this summer that Dalbert will not be allowed to leave for under his contract release clause, which stands at €30million.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-cleared-sign-nice-defender-10878556

Don't know much about him but only 23 and highly rated in France. 30m Euros seem a lot for a left back, but in all honesty, as much as I like Milner, we really could do with some pace on the wings.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Henrique Dalbert (Nice)
      Reply #1: Jul 27, 2017 12:46:59 pm

Liverpool could be set to bolster their defence further with the addition of Henrique Dalbert.

The Reds have reportedly been in a battle with Inter Milan for the 23-year-old's signature.

But Calciomercato now report that the Serie A giants have pulled out of the race, leaving Liverpool with a clear route to the deal if they want to proceed.

Nice officials have claimed earlier this summer that Dalbert will not be allowed to leave for under his contract release clause, which stands at €30million.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-cleared-sign-nice-defender-10878556

Don't know much about him but only 23 and highly rated in France. 30m Euros seem a lot for a left back, but in all honesty, as much as I like Milner, we really could do with some pace on the wings.

2 LB's in one window, now that is how you address a problem area.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #3: Jul 27, 2017 11:08:02 pm

Remember the time we signed 2 goalies in one day.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #4: Jul 28, 2017 01:35:26 am
      Good left back. It was one of the guys I complained we didn't go for. So we'll have 3 left backs. I'd probably give Moreno a go on left wing in a league cup game, might be interesting.
      Arlen Correa
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 37 
      Reply #5: Jul 28, 2017 02:05:18 am
      Guilherme Arana is 843 times better, younger and would cust €20 mi.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #6: Jul 28, 2017 05:51:48 am
      Guilherme Arana is 843 times better, younger and would cust €20 mi.
      don't be ridiculous. He hardly kicked a ball professionally.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #7: Jul 28, 2017 05:52:28 am
      Lock this up. He's gone to Inter Milan.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #8: Jul 28, 2017 03:13:21 pm
      Good left back. It was one of the guys I complained we didn't go for. So we'll have 3 left backs. I'd probably give Moreno a go on left wing in a league cup game, might be interesting.

Would you try Moreno at LW becuase a) he's amazing at crossing the ball or b) he's deadly accurate with his shots, especially when he's one on one with the keeper or even better when presented with an open goal?
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #9: Jul 28, 2017 03:29:47 pm
      Guilherme Arana is 843 times better
      Love it... 😁
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #10: Jul 28, 2017 04:13:09 pm
      Lock this up. He's gone to Inter Milan.

1) They haven't even made a bid, only talk of being about to make a bid
      2) It stays an open topic until he is confirmed with either us, Inter or someone else
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #11: Jul 28, 2017 07:55:10 pm
      1) They haven't even made a bid, only talk of being about to make a bid
      2) It stays an open topic until he is confirmed with either us, Inter or someone else
      i read an article yesterday and somebody edited the Wikipedia page to say Inter. I was pretty fooled I guess.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #12: Jul 28, 2017 08:25:12 pm
      i read an article yesterday and somebody edited the Wikipedia page to say Inter. I was pretty fooled I guess.

Not only that, but you aren't a mod, the mods will decide what gets locked and when. That way you won't have to worry about  it Rip ;)
      Clevadani
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #13: Jul 29, 2017 07:30:41 am
      He would be a nice addition to the team. He had a great season. He would really improve the team.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #14: Jul 29, 2017 07:54:09 am
      Indeed.

Or... or... given that 'the money isn't an issue' - one LB last Summer and one LB in January? 🤔
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #15: Jul 29, 2017 09:25:58 am

I'll edit it and say he plays for us if you want mate.
      Arlen Correa
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 37 
      Reply #16: Jul 29, 2017 01:51:04 pm
      don't be ridiculous. He hardly kicked a ball professionally.
      1 - if you watch this Dalbert guy playing and think he's better than feckin Guilherme Arana, so dont be ridiculous and dumb.
      2 - Guilherme Arana is in the professional since 2016.
      3 - how many times you need to watch a wc player in the pitch to realize he's wc????
      4 - Guilherme Arana has more games in the professional than Mbappe.
      5 - by your logic would be better to sign, lets say, Lacazete instead of Mbappe.
      6 - Sevilla was trying to sign him for 20 millions and the club refuse to sell. WHY do you think clubs are trying to sign a LB right from South America paying €20mi???? Its because they will seel him for £70mi to some EPL club two years later.

7- After my first post Guilherme Arana is 973 times better than Dalbert now.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #17: Jul 29, 2017 01:57:08 pm
      1 - if you watch this Dalbert guy playing and think he's better than feckin Guilherme Arana, so dont be ridiculous and dumb.
      2 - Guilherme Arana is in the professional since 2016.
      3 - how many times you need to watch a wc player in the pitch to realize he's wc????
      4 - Guilherme Arana has more games in the professional than Mbappe.
      5 - by your logic would be better to sign, lets say, Lacazete instead of Mbappe.
      6 - Sevilla was trying to sign him for 20 millions and the club refuse to sell. WHY do you think clubs are trying to sign a LB right from South America paying €20mi???? Its because they will seel him for £70mi to some EPL club two years later.

7- After my first post Guilherme Arana is 973 times better than Dalbert now.
      Guilherme Arana is 20 years old and has a total of 39 apps in all clubs in his career. He plays for Corinthians. Dalbert had 38 apps for Nice last season alone. I am not saying Arana won't be good, but he won't be first team yet, he would be a project. We need first team right now. Dalbert did brilliant at Nice last season and would easily slot straight in at Left back, Arana would be competing against Robertson.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #18: Jul 29, 2017 02:03:53 pm
      Guilherme Arana is 20 years old and has a total of 39 apps in all clubs in his career. He plays for Corinthians. Dalbert had 38 apps for Nice last season alone. I am not saying Arana won't be good, but he won't be first team yet, he would be a project. We need first team right now. Dalbert did brilliant at Nice last season and would easily slot straight in at Left back, Arana would be competing against Robertson.

Stop pretending to know more than you do. Arana has played nearly 40 matches this year (2017) alone.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #19: Jul 29, 2017 02:03:56 pm

Given that you had to source some youtube videos of Andrew Robertson as you knew nowt about him I find it hard to believe you were more clued up on this guy.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #20: Jul 29, 2017 02:18:56 pm
      Stop pretending to know more than you do. Arana has played nearly 40 matches this year (2017) alone.
      I will double check his stats, but I really doubt he played 40 matches in 2017 alone. I do know about this player and he is not that good at tackling. He was inspired by Roberto Carlos so it is no wonder he is a bit more attacking minded, yet his crosses aren't brilliant. He is good because he passed well and doesn't lose the ball all that often. He would be better than Moreno since he does not switch off as much.
      Dalbert is more a complete package, he does not has such weaknesses that Arana still has at 20.
      « Last Edit: Jul 29, 2017 02:24:38 pm by Ribapuru »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #21: Jul 29, 2017 02:21:37 pm
      Given that you had to source some youtube videos of Andrew Robertson as you knew nowt about him I find it hard to believe you were more clued up on this guy.
      I'd rather watch Corinthians than Hull so that rubbishes that theory.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #22: Jul 29, 2017 03:10:53 pm
      Used to know the odd foreign player or two but these days names and prices pop up so frequently that I barely have a clue who half of them are.

That applies to Dalbert and Arana (spider).

Quick Reply