Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Tue 16th Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 31st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

News Stories (August 2017)

Read 566 times
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,859 posts | 2283 
      Re: News Stories (August 2017)
      Reply #25: Aug 18, 2017 11:03:42 am

and what are the press focusing on , a tweet by Trump, who f**king cares what he tweeted and whether its bollocks or not, why not address the real issue of islamic terrorism, ah yeah that's right, you might upset a few Muslim people and we can't possibly have that can we!!!
      the reality is that the vast majority of Muslim people utterly condemn these terorrists as well and probably don't appreciate all this sweeping issues under the carpet crap which the media seem to intent on doing.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,859 posts | 2283 
      Reply #26: Aug 18, 2017 11:05:09 am
      Agree entirely with all of that.

Only a hunch but I think we (UK) know a lot of the suspects and hate preachers and personally I wouldn't be bothered if they just disappeared over time on the quiet.

Enough is enough......but hey hold on haven't we said this before?

yes time for some wet work on these "holy" men. If it can't be done officially then get the mercs in, take it way way off the books.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #27: Aug 18, 2017 11:19:33 am
      On a separate note, Sarah Champion resigned as MP for Labour for calling a spade a spade.

Douglas Murray did a good read on this in the Spectator:

The ‘community leaders’ doing nothing to solve the grooming scandal

There are some foreign words so expressive that you long to absorb them into your own language, to add breadth, colour and depth. ‘Asshat’ (or ‘ass-hat’) for instance. This fine north-Americanism denotes a person who has their head so far up their own ass [Eng: arse] that they are literally wearing their ass as a hat. It is a term for which there is no precise equivalent in our English demotic. But it is useful, and I recommend its adoption.

The specific cause of this recommendation is that I can think of almost nobody who claims to be any type of ‘community representative’ or ‘leader’ who is not a complete and utter asshat.

On Monday, after the prosecution of another group of rapists in Newcastle, the S*n published a column by Trevor Kavanagh. It followed a column on a similar theme by Labour MP Sarah Champion. Kavanagh’s column dared to mention that the grooming gang in Newcastle (see also Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxfordshire etc) did not consist of ‘Asian’ men but specifically men of Muslim origin. He was right. Most newspapers don’t like to mention this, preferring to hide behind ‘Asian’ and thereby showing a willingness to mislead their readers into thinking that organised gangs of Koreans and Japanese have been gang-raping young white girls across Britain over recent years.

If this is undeniably perilous territory to write in, it is also ground-hog day.  After the prosecutions in Newcastle last week, the BBC’s Newsnight ran a lamentable discussion with four young Muslims chaired by Evan Davis; the panel decided within minutes that the case had nothing to do with religion.

Perhaps readers will forgive me if I sigh about all this. I just checked the first Newsnight discussion I did on this issue and somewhere on the internet found my younger self discussing whether we could talk about Muslim grooming gangs, the whole question of political correctness and the shutting down of debate. That was a decade ago.

Demonstrating that nothing is getting better in this regard, there has been the usual predictable, organised, backlash against Kavanagh and Champion for telling the truth. It has been led by the Muslim Council of Britain and Labour MP Naz Shah (who readers will remember faced her own anti-Semitism scandal last year). Yesterday, Champion was forced to quit her place in Labour’s shadow cabinet. And her party leader, Jeremy Corbyn, in accepting her resignation, has done what he can to blur the distinguishing features of the Newcastle rape gang.

It is all part of a much bigger pattern. Elsewhere, I have recently explained the strange British and European sickness whereby we don’t really have the societal fortitude to deal with (or even address) problems such as the organised gang-rape of children and console ourselves by attacking anyone willing to acknowledge the truth. We attack the response to the problem because we lack the societal fortitude to address the problem. You have to stand back to recognise the full consequence of such societal sickness. Imagine if Shah, Corbyn and their eggers-on among the Twittering classes were able to summon up even a quarter of the rage they reserved for Kavanagh and Champion, and saved it instead for the rapists who brand their initials on girls they regard as ‘chattel’.

Which returns me to asshats. In his piece, Trevor Kavanagh ended with a reference to Britain’s ‘Muslim problem’. Now that is not a phrase I would use myself, and I imagine that in retrospect Kavanagh wouldn’t feel that happy about the shorthand. But so what? It’s a free country and people are allowed to avail themselves of their opinions in a robust fashion. Or they used to be, before a self-appointed group of self-appointed leaders took it upon themselves to police the language for us.

For along with Shah and the MCB, who else do we find leaping up to attack the S*n’s correspondent, but the Board of Deputies of British Jews. It is difficult to convey the contempt with which many British Jews hold this organisation. The last time I appeared on a platform with two of the board’s leaders the audience greeted their ‘representatives’ with boos. That audience was too kind. Now – as the Independent has gleefully reported – the board has complained to the Independent Press Standards Organisation (Ipso). To them, the phrase ‘Muslim problem’ is too close to the phrase ‘the Jewish problem’.

Well the phrase is also close to the term ‘Tax problem’ and ‘Crossword puzzle’. But according to the board: ‘The printing of the phrase “The Muslim Problem” – particularly with the capitalisation and italics for emphasis – in a national newspaper sets a dangerous precedent.’ Oh yes.  And what precisely is that precedent and danger? Might it lead to an outburst of further capitalisations? A wave of italicisations? Is the problem that when there is next an outbreak of child sex-abuse scandals in the Catholic church newspapers might refer to it as ‘The Catholic Church’s child-abuse problem’? How terrible that would be. Enlightening readers as it could.

Anyhow, as I say – asshats. I suppose the Jewish ‘community leaders’ think that in response for this reach-around they will get some Muslim community leader to service them in a similar manner in return some day. Well I wouldn’t bet on that. But this ugly little episode does confirm what I’ve long thought about this game. Gay leaders. Muslim leaders. Jewish leaders. It’s all just a big racket. And it’s not just that they do so little to solve any problem.As their ongoing efforts to silence anyone speaking about grooming gangs proves, there is no problem – even child rape – that community leadership groups cannot in fact make worse.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #28: Aug 18, 2017 11:26:51 am
      There's no such thing as radical Islam, its Islam full stop.

Peaceful Muslims and Jihadists read from the same texts.

The problem with Islam is its not just religion, its a political and militant ideology with Fascist and Supremacist undertones.

Hitler was fascinated with Islam and the Grand Mufti supplied 20000 SS Muslim troops, Nazism & Islam same ideologies in a different cover.

Some Muslims pick and choose the Verses they follow and live peacefully others interpret/follow it in a literal sense and as they believe they are at war, that leads to scenes like yesterday.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,373 posts | 3273 
      Reply #29: Aug 18, 2017 12:09:43 pm
      Why don't we see a response by posters when white extremist kill?...

Would like to see them discuss the ideology, privelage, supermacism etc etc of their own..

As for Douglas Murray... ;D what a f**king source to use..
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,476 posts | 2785 
      Reply #30: Aug 18, 2017 12:11:13 pm
      Doubt it mate, driver has already been identified as Driss Oukabir, one of the rental vans was hired by him.

Was pretty much thinking/typing out loud, because there have been threats made against tourists.

Either way, despicable act.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #31: Aug 18, 2017 12:15:49 pm

Mines in the Trump thread where it was being discussed.

I'm sure I condemned the bloke who crashed in to Muslims at a mosque too and Jo Cox's killer, guess the eyes only see what they want to see.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,859 posts | 2283 
      Reply #32: Aug 18, 2017 12:20:42 pm

Would like to see them discuss the ideology, privelage, supermacism etc etc of their own..

As for Douglas Murray... ;D what a f**king source to use..

Sorry but that's pretty weak from you. There was wide spread condemnation in the press, and on this forum, for that nutjob who drove into a crowd outside the mosque, but the threat of the one lone nutjobs is not quite on the scale as the sustained coordinated Islamic terrorism is it?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #33: Aug 18, 2017 01:04:33 pm
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #34: Aug 18, 2017 01:05:12 pm
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #35: Aug 18, 2017 01:15:13 pm

Jeremy Corbyn was criticised yesterday after declaring that “much crime is committed by white people” as he justified sacking a shadow cabinet member who pointed out the prevalence of British-Pakistani men in street grooming cases.

Margot James, the Conservative business minister, said that his remarks were “a bit similar to Donald Trump’s response to the dreadful race issue in Charlottesville”.

Mr Corbyn spoke of his refusal to denigrate communities and his “embrace of multiculturalism and the multifaith society” in an apparent attempt to highlight the contrast between himself and Mr Trump at a rally in Pendle, east Lancashire, yesterday.

The Labour leader forced Sarah Champion, the shadow equalities minister, to resign after she wrote in a column for The S*n that Britain had “a problem with British-Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls”.

It was written after 17 men and a woman — mostly British-born and from Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Iraqi, Indian, Iranian and Turkish communities — were convicted in Newcastle of 90 offences including rape, sexual activity with a child, conspiracy to incite prostitution and child trafficking.

The Labour MP for Rotherham has been a vocal supporter of abuse victims. Her constituency was home to more than 1,400 child victims of sexual exploitation between 1997 and 2013, a report found. Almost all the perpetrators were of Pakistani origin, it said. After initially attempting to distance herself from the column, Ms Champion offered her resignation on Wednesday and apologised for her “extremely poor choice of words”.

Addressing the episode on the BBC yesterday, Mr Corbyn said: “I don’t think you can label a whole community. I think what you have to do is label those that perpetrate disgusting and disgraceful crimes against people, and they can be from any community, they can be white, they can be black.”

Pressed on whether there was a particular problem with British-Pakistani men and street grooming, he said: “The problem is the crime that’s committed against women from any community. Much crime is committed by white people, crime is committed by people of other communities as well.”

Nazir Afzal, a former chief crown prosecutor who led the team prosecuting child grooming in Rochdale, said that Mr Corbyn’s remarks amounted to “unhelpful generalisations”.

He said: “When it comes to street grooming, British-Pakistanis and men of south Asian backgrounds are disproportionately involved. That is the fact. It’s the reality of what we’ve prosecuted . . . to be able to allocate resources, and develop strategies you’ve got to be aware of the perpetrator profile.”

Ms James said: “It’s no good saying sex crimes are committed by all sorts of people . . . we know that’s true. But with this particular subset of sex crime that is street grooming by gangs of men, the perpetrators are almost exclusively British-Pakistani.”

A split emerged in the party over Mr Corbyn’s decision to sack Ms Champion. Amina Lone, co-director of the Social Action and Research Foundation and a former Labour candidate, said that Ms Champion had been “punished and used as a scapegoat”.

Other senior Labour figures maintained that it was right for her to resign. One insider suggested that she had transgressed multiple shadow cabinet conventions, including straying beyond her portfolio and not receiving party sign-off on a press article.

Mr Corbyn stood by his position yesterday, telling LBC: “In her words, she said her continued presence there would be a distraction.”

Yesterday Sajid Javid, the communities secretary who is from a Pakistani background, tweeted: “Corbyn wrong to sack Sarah Champion. We need an honest open debate on child sexual exploitation, including racial motivation.”
      « Last Edit: Aug 18, 2017 01:23:30 pm by Beerbelly »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #36: Aug 18, 2017 01:39:35 pm
      Yesterday Sajid Javid, the communities secretary who is from a Pakistani background, tweeted: “Corbyn wrong to sack Sarah Champion. We need an honest open debate on child sexual exploitation, including racial motivation.”

I guess he's a racist right wing Nazi too.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #37: Aug 18, 2017 07:35:52 pm
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #38: Aug 18, 2017 07:38:31 pm
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #39: Aug 18, 2017 11:49:21 pm
      I'm surprised there hasn't been a case of defence from the left on this regarding the Reconquista.

That's usually what happens, right?

Spain had escaped the worst of the Islamist terror attacks suffered by other European states since then. Some government ministers had claimed that this was due to the experience in confronting the Basque militants of ETA over decades and also because the country’s Muslim population was relatively assimilated.

READ MORE
      Barcelona crowds chant 'I am not afraid' in defiance of terrorists
      A similar conceit had existed, to an extent, in the UK with its experience with the IRA and a similar view about the Muslim population before this was blown away by the 7/7 bombings and the atrocities which followed.

Security officials had been warning for a while that Spain, too, would be an arena for global jihad. The Iberian peninsula, which was under Moorish rule from the early 8th to the end of the 15th century, features regularly in Isis and al-Qaeda messages as Muslim land stolen by Christians which should be a primary target for retribution. One recent Isis exhortation was for assaults on tourist venues using guns, bombs and trucks.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-attack-spain-terrorists-warnings-cia-security-eta-defeat-basque-separatists-a7900751.html

:roll:
      « Last Edit: Aug 19, 2017 06:30:07 am by Beerbelly »
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,539 posts | 3144 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #40: Aug 19, 2017 08:56:12 am
      More loss of innocent life in the name of a God. Sad times and utterly repulsive that sectarian tramps need to score points and try to create a hierarchy of victims, rather than condemn: they are nothing more than ill-bred, cu*ts.

Slightly off topic: there are some amount of boat loads, of illegal North African immigrants, landing on Spanish shores. At least they don't share the hatred; right?

I mean: only an utter scumbag would move to a country, remain in it, leech off it then whine (like a little greasy piggy) about it.

Anyway... Thoughts out to all victims of sectarian murder gangs. 😔
      « Last Edit: Aug 19, 2017 09:44:20 am by bad boy bubby »
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #41: Aug 24, 2017 12:21:57 pm
      In the Guardian yesterday (and of course among the regressive left), there was a piece about removing statues, and in particular Admiral Nelson's from Trafalgar Square. Clearly a case of Monkey see Monkey do after recent events in the US. The columnist in the Guardian went in hell for leather claiming Nelson was a White supremacist and all the usual slurs that one does to play on racism and identity politics.

Talks a lot of sense this fella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwWVD-aD8r4

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #42: Aug 24, 2017 09:20:22 pm
      The irony for me is watching the so called left turn in to everything they supposedly stand against, a totalitarian oppressive fascist supremacist movement.

Its like they're gender confused in a political sense.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,166 posts | 415 
      Reply #43: Aug 24, 2017 09:38:21 pm
      The irony for me is watching the so called left turn in to everything they supposedly stand against, a totalitarian oppressive fascist supremacist movement.

Its like they're gender confused in a political sense.

I reckon we better cut the n*b off Michelangelo's David to make it gender neutral.

Jonathan Pie had a good video about the left and it's recent propensity to shut down all other opinion, which in turn gives these idiots like the neo nazis in America the stupid idea they are oppressed.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,477 posts | 579 
      Reply #44: Aug 24, 2017 09:43:44 pm
      You can't just efface all of the unsavoury parts of history and pretend it never happened. That totally undercuts the point of history in a free society:
      You lament the parts that should be lamented, celebrate the parts that should be celebrated.

And the fact is, if you judge history's most salient figures by the standards of modern morality, very few would come out clean.

Should we destroy all of the great works of classical antiquity written by poets, writers and philosophers who supported slavery? There goes Plato, Aristotle and Homer, then, to name just three.

This childish stupidity is precisely the kind of stuff that estranges your average person from the good things the left has to say about society, and provides plenty of ammunition to those who would seek to justify more extreme views.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #45: Aug 25, 2017 09:21:18 am
      Jonathan Pie had a good video about the left and it's recent propensity to shut down all other opinion, which in turn gives these idiots like the neo nazis in America the stupid idea they are oppressed.

People are being oppressed mate and I don't mean neo-nazi's, take Sarah Champion labour MP as an example, pretty much forced to resign after being declared a racist for writing an article about Muslim grooming gangs.

The left in their 'infinite wisdom and supremacist belief in their way is the right way' fail to see the real racist aspect in that these Muslim grooming gangs are actively selecting young white children to ply with drink and drugs and commit all kinds of sexual acts on whilst passing them around each other like a 2nd hand bike.

Their failures to accept the reality and their unwillingness to allow such discussion without shouting down those who dare highlight such problems with stigmatic slurs such as racist, bigot, xenophobe, nazi et all makes them every bit as bad as the rapists in my opinion as whilst they try to suppress the facts and oppress those who dare to try open up dialogue in the public arena about them, they give these grooming gangs the platform to commit such disgusting acts.

My guess is if you were to ask these girls in the aftermath is the majority of these girls would have felt oppressed in what were multiple racially aggravated sexual assaults that in some cases went on for years because the authorities turned a blind eye to it.

What does it say to the next social worker caught up in such a situation when a labour MP is forced to resign for daring to put such issues in the public arena?

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #46: Aug 25, 2017 09:41:16 am
      This I don't and won't ever agree with, disgusting cowardly act.

Afraid to say though we'll most probably see a rise in this kind of behavior as people grow ever more tired and frustrated at the terrorism that's been brought on to their streets..

Muslim woman beaten senseless by mob in Spain in 'revenge' for Barcelona terror attack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/muslim-woman-beaten-senseless-mob-11046988.amp

The 38-year-old woman - who was wearing a hijab - was set upon by the gang and remains in hospital after becoming a victim of what police are describing as a 'hate crime'

A Muslim woman has been beaten senseless by a mob in Spain in apparent 'revenge' for the Barcelona terror attack.

Police say the unnamed 38-year-old woman - who was wearing a hijab - was set upon by the gang and needed hospital treatment for cuts, bruises and an anxiety attack she suffered.

Reports say doctors are keeping her in hospital while she recovers from her injuries.

The Diversity Management Unit of Madrid's city police is treating the beating in the Usera neighbourhood of the Spanish capital as a racist attack.

Reports say investigators believe the assault outside the Usera metro station was a ' hate crime ' - motivated by last week's terror attacks in Barcelona.

Fourteen people were killed - and more than 100 more people were injured - when an ISIS supporter rammed pedestrians with a van and stabbed a driver while making their escape.

Police say the Madrid attack victim saw little of her attackers' faces.

They were not apparently wearing any armbands or any other clothing linking them to anti-Islamic groups.

Senior officers say they have stepped up police patrols near the city's mosques.

Hours after the Barcelona attack, five men who were allegedly part of a terror cell were shot and killed by police as they mounted a second rampage in the nearby town of Cambrils.

Other suspects linked to the atrocity have been arrested or continue to be under investigation.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #47: Aug 27, 2017 12:34:37 am
      Buckingham Palace suspect with 4ft sword shouted 'Allahu Akbar'

Luton man, 26, arrested under Terrorism Act after struggle outside palace in which three police officers were injured

A man arrested outside Buckingham Palace armed with a 4ft sword repeatedly shouted “Allahu Akbar” as police struggled to subdue him, Scotland Yard has said.

Three unarmed officers were injured – two receiving cuts to their hands – while detaining the man just after 8.30pm on Friday. Police are treating the incident as suspected terrorism.

Scotland Yard said the man drove at a police van just outside Buckingham Palace in a blue Toyota Prius, and stopped in front of it.

Officers subdued the suspect, a 26-year-old from Luton, Bedfordshire, with CS spray.

A Metropolitan police statement said: “Just after 8.30pm [on Friday], a car deliberately drove at a police van and stopped in front of it in a restricted area on Constitution Hill near Buckingham Palace.

“The officers, who were unarmed police constables and from Westminster borough, got out of the van and approached the car, a blue Toyota Prius.

“As they challenged the driver, who was the only occupant in the car, he reached for what we now know to be a 4ft sword which was in the front passenger footwell.

“The officers acted very quickly to detain him. During a struggle the three officers sustained minor injuries. The man, who repeatedly shouted Allahu Akbar, was incapacitated with CS spray.”

The investigation is being led by Scotland Yard’s counter-terrorism command.

The Guardian understands that officers are examining CCTV footage to see if the Prius was “scouting” the area before the incident.

Detectives will also examine whether the vehicle was driven at the police van in order to lure officers towards it.

The suspect was arrested at the scene on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and assaulting a police officer. Hours later he was further arrested under the Terrorism Act and he remains in custody at a central London police station.

Witness Kiana Williamson said the incident lasted around a minute: “The police were trying to get the man out of the car, shouting. More police were arriving on the scene and the man was fighting back.

“I saw one injured policeman with an injury to his arm, although it didn’t look severe. He was being tended to by another officer. The man had been restrained and looked almost unconscious by the side of the road.”

The domestic security service MI5 is part of the investigation, which is being led by Scotland Yard’s SO15 counter-terrorism unit.

On Saturday police were carrying out searches in the Luton area.

The Met said: “The incident is being treated as terrorism but we will remain open minded while the investigation continues.”

Commander Dean Haydon, the head of SO15, said: “We believe the man was acting alone and we are not looking for other suspects at this stage. While we cannot speculate on what the man was intending to do – this will be determined during the course of the investigation – it is only right that we investigate this as a terrorist incident at this time.”

Police said two of the officers were taken by ambulance to hospital with minor cuts and discharged a short time later. The third injured officer did not require hospital treatment.

Haydon said: “I would like to pay tribute to the bravery and professionalism of these officers who quickly brought this incident under control. Their vigilance, courage and the swiftness of their response demonstrates how our officers are protecting the public at this time.”

Police want anyone who witnessed the incident, or filmed any part of it, to contact them.

It happened at the beginning of a bank holiday weekend during which many Met officers will be deployed in west London on Sunday and Monday for the Notting Hill carnival, which can draw crowds of up to 1 million.

Haydon added: “This is a timely reminder that the threat from terrorism in the UK remains severe. The police, together with the security services, are doing everything we can to protect the public and we already have an enhanced policing plan over the bank holiday weekend to keep the public safe.”

No members of the royal family were staying at the palace on Friday night.

Security at major sites has been reviewed and increased after an attack on the Palace of Westminster in March - the first of a flurry of plots Britain faced this year that were either thwarted or resulted in deaths.

In the Westminster attack a car was driven into pedestrians near parliament before a police officer guarding the parliament building, PC Keith Palmer, was stabbed to death.

That attack was followed by atrocities in Manchester, where a suicide bomber killed 22 people at a pop concert, and London again, where an attack near London Bridge killed eight people. Three attackers drove a van into pedestrians before stabbing people indiscriminately. All three were shot dead by police.

The three attacks were blamed on terrorists following an Islamist ideology such as that espoused by Islamic State.

A fourth attack in June in Finsbury Park killed one person and police say the attacker held extremist rightwing views.

Police said the investigation into the Buckingham Palace incident would look into the suspect’s mental health. At least two incidents initially thought to have been terror-motivated knife attacks – one at Leytonstone tube station in December 2015 and the other in Russell Square in August 2016 – were later determined to be more driven by the attacker’s mental health problems.

Police officers have a system that warns them of the specific level of threat they face from terrorism. It stands at severe, meaning an attack is highly likely – the same level as for the general population.

Islamic State propaganda has changed from urging people to join its fight in Syria, to encouraging attacks in the home countries of supporters. As military action recaptures land previously held by the terrorist group in Iraq and Syria, it is morphing from a caliphate ruled by an Islamist doctrine, to a terrorist franchise using the internet and other means to urge attacks.

British counter-terrorism officials have said there is no sign of the prolonged series of terrorist plots ending.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/26/buckingham-palace-attacker-had-a-4ft-sword-police-say

Another mad mullah on the loose.

It's like whack-a-mole.
      « Last Edit: Aug 27, 2017 12:51:10 am by Beerbelly »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #48: Aug 27, 2017 09:54:13 am

Its getting ridiculous, I expect the next real successful attack on Uk soil will claim quite a few lives, the way the attacks have evolved any vehicle is a weapon and any large crowded public area are potential victims..

With Gps, parking sensor, assisted braking technology etc these days they should be able to restrict vehicles to the speed limit of any given road and have braking assist linked to parking sensors that determines proximity of collision vs speed = assisted braking force..
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,373 posts | 3273 
      Reply #49: Aug 27, 2017 12:36:31 pm

Quick Reply