Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Legends of Anfield Painting. 125 years.

Read 4391 times
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Re: Legends of Anfield Painting. 125 years.
      Reply #23: Sep 02, 2017 07:25:26 pm
      Love this
      Gonna get one.
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #24: Sep 02, 2017 09:53:11 pm
      Lets have an update can we  ?

Thanks Miro. Your continued support and interest is much appreciated.
      « Last Edit: Sep 02, 2017 10:24:45 pm by RedStorm »
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      Reply #25: Sep 02, 2017 10:03:01 pm
      That's F***ing brilliant, mate. Forgot all about it till you sent me the PM ( which I will reply too soon).

They should be honoured to have that hanging around Anfield or even Melwood.

You should be very proud mate.

Thanks Aussie!!

We have just printed a canvas version of the painting and framed, will be hung permanently at the Imperial Hotel in the city, to proudly adorn the wall right in the heart of where Reds supporters congregate to watch the big matches. The Impy is the headquarters of the Melbourne Liverpool FC Supporters Association.

We are having the launch/ unveiling of the painting at The Impy during the Man.City match next weekend. We will be bringing a supply of the prints on the night.
      Try and attend Ian, as we'd love to see you there. I'll shout you some drinks.
      I may even bring a pouch of your favourite green stuff to entice, however I'm not sure Pistachios are your caper?  ;)
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      Reply #26: Sep 02, 2017 10:04:46 pm

Thanks Lester.

Thank you for your support. It's much appreciated.
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      Reply #27: Sep 02, 2017 11:10:08 pm
      ***************** UPDATE****************************

Hi to all my Red brothers and sisters out there.

I am very proud and excited to announce that we have made available high quality A1 sized prints of the painting. The pic you see of the print, does not do the image justice as it's a high definition reproduction.

We will possibly print in A2 and other sizes in the near future as well.

At the moment, I am in discussion with JD to be able to promote/ advertise our project on the forum and/ or website and from every sale of print, a nice percentage would be donated to JD to go towards the upkeep of this stellar forum and we are also open to ideas on a percentage to go towards a charity within the city of Liverpool itself:
      Please bombard us with ideas for which charity we can help.
      Can you all kindly like our Facebook page and share it to fellow Reds out there please? Spreading the word would be incredibly appreciated.

MUCHO GRACIAS.

We now have for sale high quality prints of the Legends Of Anfield Painting will be available from our website as an A1 size (594mm x 841mm) on white high gloss art stock for $125.00 AUD (approximately 77 GBP) plus mailing costs.

Other sizes may become available and life-size versions (5.5m x 2.3m) will also be available for sports clubs and bars with pricing to be announced. Other sizes for clubs & bars might be possible subject to discussion.
      Notes:
      Payment will be via PayPal.
      Mailing costs will be $10.00 within Australia and $25.00 world-wide.
      All prices are in Australian dollars.
      The print will not have the copyright text over the top.

For any further enquiries please contact us via info@legendsofanfieldpainting.com

http://legendsofanfieldpainting.com/

SOCIAL MEDIA:
      https://facebook.com/anfieldpainting/

https://l.facebook.com/l.php…

https://www.instagram.com/anfieldpainting//

THE MAKING OF VIDEO:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHo-tlXcveQ
      « Last Edit: Sep 02, 2017 11:17:13 pm by RedStorm »
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #28: Sep 03, 2017 01:19:03 am
      Thanks Aussie!!

We have just printed a canvas version of the painting and framed, will be hung permanently at the Imperial Hotel in the city, to proudly adorn the wall right in the heart of where Reds supporters congregate to watch the big matches. The Impy is the headquarters of the Melbourne Liverpool FC Supporters Association.

We are having the launch/ unveiling of the painting at The Impy during the Man.City match next weekend. We will be bringing a supply of the prints on the night.
      Try and attend Ian, as we'd love to see you there. I'll shout you some drinks.
      I may even bring a pouch of your favourite green stuff to entice, however I'm not sure Pistachios are your caper?  ;)

Hahaha brilliant mate, would love to attend but have a match routine I cannot an will not break. Very superstitious.

Have a smoke before game, half time and end of game. That's a lot of pistachios mate, can't drive after that.  :D

Thankyou for your kind offer. Next time, I travel to the City will go in and have a look. Cheers.

Quick Reply