Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Jean Michael Seri - Nice

Read 27193 times
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Re: Jean Michael Seri - Nice
      Reply #69: Aug 16, 2017 12:29:31 pm
      Who"s seri now ? Btw napoli v nice biscuits is on tonight on bt in the cl qualifiers

Argh, not sure which match to watch :( I want to see Real destroy Barca , on the other hand, I want to see how good Insigne and Seri are!
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #70: Aug 16, 2017 12:49:13 pm
      LIVERPOOL - Close to SERI (instead of Naby Keita)
      Unable to get Naby Keita from RB Leipzig, Liverpool management, according to latest news coming from French sources, are about to seal the deal with OGC Nice on Ivorian international playmaking midfielder Jean Michaƫl Seri (26). Previously close to AS Roma, and linked to Arsenal and Barcelona FC too, the African player is set to be traded on an about 22.5 million euros fee.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=187700

Sources don't come any dodgier than that, I know :D but thought I would put it up here.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #71: Aug 16, 2017 01:04:41 pm
      We're going in for SERI?

It's surreal and nice! :gt-happyup:
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #72: Aug 16, 2017 07:57:59 pm
      LIVERPOOL - Close to SERI (instead of Naby Keita)
      Unable to get Naby Keita from RB Leipzig, Liverpool management, according to latest news coming from French sources, are about to seal the deal with OGC Nice on Ivorian international playmaking midfielder Jean Michaƫl Seri (26). Previously close to AS Roma, and linked to Arsenal and Barcelona FC too, the African player is set to be traded on an about 22.5 million euros fee.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=187700

Sources don't come any dodgier than that, I know :D but thought I would put it up here.

His release clause is almost twice that but yeah its so us to have deals wrapped up, just like that  :D
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #73: Aug 16, 2017 08:35:09 pm
      Seri.... 45 mins in, looks decent, composed and good on the ball, defensively, he looks to be positionally astute, but I just feel he is carrying a bag of rocks on his shoulders.

Lets see how he does in the next 45 mins!!
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #74: Aug 16, 2017 09:33:59 pm
      So, after 1 game, I have come to a conclusion he is Yaya without the height, power, strength and creativity. Better defensively because he seems to be positional aware defensively, however, it comes across as if he has that lazy trait, something lackluster about him that is similar to Yaya.

I think I'd keep Hendo for now, especially when Lallana returns and if Coutinho stays.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #75: Aug 16, 2017 09:40:13 pm
      So, after 1 game, I have come to a conclusion he is Yaya without the height, power, strength and creativity.

LMAO whats left after that?>
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #76: Aug 16, 2017 09:43:40 pm

Hahaha. I know it's one game, but honestly, I dont know what Xavi had been smoking when watching Seri play, but then again, he did say Mahrez was good enough for Barca....
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #77: Aug 16, 2017 10:17:10 pm
      You get what you pay for.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #78: Aug 16, 2017 10:17:54 pm
      So, after 1 game, I have come to a conclusion he is Yaya without the height, power, strength and creativity. Better defensively because he seems to be positional aware defensively, however, it comes across as if he has that lazy trait, something lackluster about him that is similar to Yaya.

I think I'd keep Hendo for now, especially when Lallana returns and if Coutinho stays.

The key point being 'after 1 game'... :D
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #79: Aug 16, 2017 10:47:10 pm
      The key point being 'after 1 game'... :D

I know, I know!!  :) Will be watching him next week and probably weekend!!
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #80: Aug 24, 2017 02:45:23 pm
      Read that PSG put in a bid for him just to drive up the price to Barca.  F***ing hilarious if true!! 

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3187351/psg-tried-to-hurt-barcelona-over-move-for-nices-jean-michael-seri-agent
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #81: Aug 24, 2017 02:59:49 pm
      Read that PSG put in a bid for him just to drive up the price to Barca.  F***ing hilarious if true!! 

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3187351/psg-tried-to-hurt-barcelona-over-move-for-nices-jean-michael-seri-agent

Any enemy of Barca is a friend of mine :)

Quick Reply