Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Pre Match: Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, Sat 19th August 2017 K.O. 15:00

Read 6614 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,050 posts | 6294 
      Pre Match: Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, Sat 19th August 2017 K.O. 15:00
      Aug 17, 2017 03:40:07 pm
      Welcome back Bentekkers! Let's hope you get stuck in cement on that beautiful new Anfield pitch:

So what's your preferred lineup? I think it's absolutely necessary that we get a positive result in this one, especially with the second half of our CL tie coming up this week.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Pre Match: Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, Sat 19th August 2017 K.O. 15:00
      Reply #1: Aug 17, 2017 04:07:54 pm
      We really have to kick this palace bogey team curse of recent seasons, and judging by them getting their arses handed to them by mighty Huddersfield in the opening weekend then there will be no better opportunity for us to do that than now. I'm a bit nervous about us defensively and I'd be very tempted to start with Klavan instead of Lovren but i think we will outscore them even if we are as crap defensively as we were against Watford.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #2: Aug 17, 2017 04:18:56 pm
      Think Zaha is out for this one...that helps.
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #3: Aug 17, 2017 04:22:26 pm
      Must win, will win.  Benteke bound to score, so I'll go 3-1 LFC.

Will be at Anfield with my son (rare excursion) and we never lose when I'm there (nailed on kiss of death comment!). 

Hope Klopp drops one of the midfield 3 and plays Solanke up top, but doubt he will.  Also like to see Robertson get a run out.  Looking forward to seeing the pace of Mane & Salah and just hope we shift the ball quickly.  If so, a comfortable win, conceding a calamitous goal in the process!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #4: Aug 17, 2017 04:49:57 pm
      Judging by the presser, Robertson will not start, so I'm looking at an unchanged lineup unless he possible uses Milner for Moreno. Sturridge will be on the bench so either Origi or Solanke likely dropped.

I'm sure Benteke eager to face off against our back line. I wonder if he Sakho will show up and celebrate all of Benteke's goals.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #5: Aug 17, 2017 05:19:29 pm
      Welcome back Bentekkers! Let's hope you get stuck in cement on that beautiful new Anfield pitch:

So what's your preferred lineup? I think it's absolutely necessary that we get a positive result in this one, especially with the second half of our CL tie coming up this week.

It's great to see the old girl looking so well. That pitch looks immaculate!

Preferred:

Karius
        TAA   Matip   Lovren  Robertson
                    Henderson
                  Grujic Firmino
             Salah Sturridge Mane

Predicted:

Migs
       TAA Matip Lovren Moreno
                 Henderson
               Can Wijnaldum
            Salah Firmino Mane
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,479 posts | 342 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #6: Aug 17, 2017 05:25:28 pm
      Over for this one. Hoping we can break our curse against this lot.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #7: Aug 17, 2017 05:25:57 pm
      This game is a great opportunity for us to fill our boots; they really are a poor poor lot.

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #8: Aug 17, 2017 05:52:16 pm
      I'd start with Solanke up top. Firmino has been used a lot against Hoffelheim. Give Sturridge the last half an hour to ease him back into the fold and put Firmino behind the front 3 for the last 30 also.
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #9: Aug 17, 2017 08:31:56 pm
      Would play:

Migs
       TAA Matip Lovren Moreno
               Can Henderson
           Salah Firmino Mane
            Solanke/Sturridge

Migs, wouldn't play if had choice, but still burnt from last time Karius had run in the PL side. And he mustn't be right yet if Jürgen is still picking Migs. Surely.
      Moreno, would play at home. Get on the attack. As best form of defense.  And hope he gets by defending. Milner deffo better defender, but had it last year with him going up the line, stopping, and coming back on his right foot. Pace gone from attacks.
      But basically two players we should have replaced 1 year back minimum.

Other 3 defenders pick themselves right now.
      Drop Gini, been poor, and drop Firmino in behind striker. And play S or S up top who take up more traditional striker positions.
      Ideally we have Cou in there too, BIG loss right now, gives me a pain in the hole just thinking about it.
      Mane has been great, and Salah tho missed few chances has impressed so far.

But Klopp is getting pretty predictable - and so is the side - don't expect a starting XI change.

These beat us at home last season, so would love to cap a few in their ass at the weekend. If Zaha is out that's a big plus. Get Lovren on Benteke and get a few choice challenges in on him - no pressure on the turd, and thats when he does OK, so soften him up early.

Would say 'and we need to be tighter in defense', but we've had all summer and look at the state of things. Don't expect much change in less than a week.
      We just need to outscore the sh*t out of sides until we can head balls out of our box.
      mark_burm
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #10: Aug 17, 2017 11:43:08 pm
      Think we go with same lineup as the first two. From Jurgens comments it looks like Robertson isn't up to full speed with the squad tactics and fitness just yet. Moreno over Milner. Can't be willing to start him on the road in CL qualifier and not at home to Palace in a game that we need width and his left foot.

Would hope to see us jump out to a 2 goal lead (fingers crossed) and get Mane, Firmino, and one of the mids out of the game at the 60 min mark to rest up for Wednesday. Let Studge get the last 30.

In my personal dream world I want to see Karius, Firmino in the attacking mid role and Studge up top
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #11: Aug 18, 2017 03:11:20 am
      Klopp " Daniel is in a good way, very very close, 2 more training sessions and he will be available for the weekend"

He's going to need to rotate the attack soon. Apart from Solanke (who is still unproven at this level), I don't see many other viable options.

Fingers crossed Klopp's right this time about Danny's fitness.

Jürgen Klopp has confirmed Daniel Sturridge is set to be fit for Saturday’s Anfield clash with Crystal Palace.

The striker returned to full training at Melwood this week and is likely to come into contention to make the squad for the Premier League encounter against the Eagles.

Elsewhere, Philippe Coutinho will miss the game due to a back injury.

Asked by journalists whether the duo would be ready to face Palace, Klopp told his pre-match press conference: “Daniel yes, I would say.

“Yesterday he was part of the complete session and looked really good, but always after injuries you have to wait to see how the player reacts to this intensity.
      http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/272310-lfc-injury-latest-sturridge-coutinho-and-clyne

like a new signing
      « Last Edit: Aug 18, 2017 03:20:45 am by Beerbelly »
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #12: Aug 18, 2017 03:33:27 am
      Hasn't Firmino always played forward?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #13: Aug 18, 2017 05:09:07 am
      Gonna win this 6-4.

Their defence was God awful last week. Our attack will pick them off.

Our defence was God awful last week. Their attack will pick us off.
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #14: Aug 18, 2017 08:19:05 am
      I'd like to see Salah and Mane switched for one game.

There have been plenty of chances falling to the weaker foot and I think playing from their strongest side might help.

Won't happen because klopp seems to like them cutting inside but I'd like to see how it works.

I reckon we'll destroy these for some reason... 5 - 1
      Don77

• 6,331 posts | 1036 
      Reply #15: Aug 18, 2017 08:26:30 am
      I'd like to see Salah and Mane switched for one game.

There have been plenty of chances falling to the weaker foot and I think playing from their strongest side might help.

Mane could not train yesterday and neither could Can so i guess they must be doubtful for tomorrow

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #16: Aug 18, 2017 08:45:11 am
      Same failings to bite us again. 2-2
      « Last Edit: Aug 18, 2017 09:04:34 am by Brian78 »
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #17: Aug 18, 2017 08:47:44 am
      Same failings to bite us again. 2÷2

Munch101
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 495 posts | 80 
      Reply #18: Aug 18, 2017 08:50:47 am
      Karius-Migs get out my life
      TAA-Marry Me
      Lovren- Better than Klavan (only just)
      Matip- Needs to find form
      Robertson- Don't sign a new LB and then pick Moreno over him

Henderson- Needs to find form
      Can- Potential is maybe starting to show, needs the minutes to work out what type of CM he is
      Wijnaldum- I like his smile

Salah- Needs all the prem experience he can get before we see the best of him (still rate him highly)
      Mane- if fit. If not solanke through the middle and firmino to do a job out wider
      Firmino- Through the middle or as a Wide attacking mid if Mane is injured.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #19: Aug 18, 2017 09:38:39 am
      Zaha out for 4 weeks, feeling more confident now!!!
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #20: Aug 18, 2017 09:50:03 am
      we should smash them but I foresee another turgid grind... 2-2!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #21: Aug 18, 2017 10:05:04 am
      After last week's dropped points we can't make the same mistake again.  City are facing Everton, Spurs are facing Chelsea.  Don't want to be 5 points behind a couple of them having played nobody.

NB: Team no longer available
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #22: Aug 18, 2017 11:09:09 am
      wish he'd play Sturridge in this... I know he wont
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,021 posts | 2742 
      Reply #23: Aug 18, 2017 11:21:05 am
      Karius; TAA, Matip, Klavan, Robertson; Henderson, Can; Salah, Firmino, Mane; Solanke/Sturridge.

Will never happen but it's what I'd like to see.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,824 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #24: Aug 18, 2017 11:23:13 am

Mignolet
           TAA     Matip    Klavan   Moreno
                    Gini       Henderson
                             Firmino
                Salah                   Mane
                             Sturridge

Probably won't happen, it's what I'd go with, we're at home so I'd like it if we played with a striker with ample back up and creativity,

Again this won't happen but I'd have Klavan on Benteke all f***in day, he's their main so get on him and hamper his every move,
      Henderson in front of the back four, Gini breaking up play & linking with the frontline, Bobby pulling the strings aka the Coutinho role, he's the glue, get the ball to him asap, pace, guile intelligence, killer passes, can score goals too,

Palace won't expect it and will probably line-up thinking Firmino will play atop,

Reluctantly I've kept with Migs the un-merciless my thinking being most had a sh*t day at the office V TWatford, boosted by his penalty save might just give a tad more confidence, anyhoo not expecting too much grief from de boers lot,

Bench; Karius, Gomez, Lovren, Milner, Can, Solanke, Woodburn

3-1 Mighty Reds

YNWA
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,660 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #25: Aug 18, 2017 11:47:24 am
      NB: Team no longer available
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #26: Aug 18, 2017 12:15:32 pm
      wish he'd play Sturridge in this... I know he wont

We've scored 5 with out him and missed as many clear cut in 2 games he's missed.

Given he's out injured again and only had one session according to the presser why would you throw him in the fire from the off?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #27: Aug 18, 2017 12:21:03 pm
      Migs could save the world from nuclear war and still some would drop him
      Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes

• 413 posts | 53 
      Reply #28: Aug 18, 2017 01:22:24 pm
      This barring any injuries.  think studge could play a part come 60mins  CMON YOU REDMEN :aaliverpoolwz0:
      mark_burm
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #29: Aug 18, 2017 01:32:22 pm
      Mane could not train yesterday and neither could Can so i guess they must be doubtful for tomorrow

2 games in 4 day span. Would assume it's just rest day given he's come off a serious injury. He has to be feeling it.

5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #30: Aug 18, 2017 03:14:15 pm
      For some reason I keep getting an error with the team builder but here's what I'd select:

Karius

Lovren     Matip     Klavan

Alexander-Arnold                                   Robertson

Henderson

Salah    Firmino    Mane

Sturridge

Benteke is going to be the obvious threat. Three central defenders with wing backs should, in theroy, give us a better balance between attack and defence. Salah, Mane and Firmino provide us not only with pace and movement but also with pressing, and having Sturridge up front gives us a natural goal scorer who can get in behind the Palace defence.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #31: Aug 18, 2017 05:05:42 pm
                               Karius

TAA       Klavan      Matip      Clyne

Hendo             Milner       
                              Firmino

Salah       Solanke      Mane

Subs: Mignolet, Sturridge, Robertson, Gomez, Grujic, Woodburn, Can

Lovren and Moreno can sling their hooks.
      « Last Edit: Aug 18, 2017 05:15:17 pm by Ribapuru »
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #32: Aug 18, 2017 07:37:22 pm
      Gone for a 3-1 win
      Would like to a team selection of:
      Mig
      TAA
      Matip
      Lovren
      Robertson
      Hendo
      Gini
      Grujic
      Salah
      Firmino
      Mane

Bench:
      Karius
      Milner
      Can
      Klaven
      Sturidge
      Solanke
      Kent

I actually don't think that Moreno has been that bad actually over the course of the last few games but I want to now see ROBERTSON get a start and see having Milner on the bench as a more versatile option from the bench.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #33: Aug 18, 2017 09:58:43 pm
      First home game of the season...
      Brand spankin new snooker cloth pitch..
      It has to be all out attack attack attack from the start..

A few warning signs to look out for :
      Lovren acting like a tw*t and hoofing the ball up into the air everytime he kicks it,
      Moreno scissor tackles and drifting infield,
      Henderson constantly appearing in the centre half position,
      Asking yourself after half an hour "Is Can actually playing?"
      Not testing their keeper in the first 20 minutes.

Get this one in the bag and move on... Can't f**kin stand Chrystal Palace !

MsGerrard
      Reply #34: Aug 18, 2017 10:12:53 pm
      Looking forward to being back home for this match, Anfield will look magnificent in the late Summer sunshine and hopefully the lads can put on a show for the fans in the first home game of the season, the fans also need to get behind the boys and an early goal could open the floodgates to a nice little first home win.

So a good night's sleep and a trip to Liverpool, looking forward to seeing my stone outside the main stand in the Bill Shankly area as well for the first time  8)

Let's hope we're all cheering by 4.45 tomorrow afternoon with our first 3 points, come on you mighty REDMEN, let's do this !!

:kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpoolwz0: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpool2xt1:
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,758 posts | 259 
      Reply #35: Aug 18, 2017 10:13:59 pm
      It's going to be carnage tomorrow. I predict 6-5 to us.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #36: Aug 18, 2017 11:38:53 pm
      Sounds like Klopp may give TAA a rest to avoid him playing 5 games in 2 weeks. That probably means Gomez at right back, but it could be Milner.

I wouldn't expect any other changes.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #37: Aug 19, 2017 12:24:42 am
      No Mane by the looks of it as he hasn't been in training since the game.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #38: Aug 19, 2017 12:28:35 am

Resting him for the Hoffenheim game I'm guessing, absolutely crucial we get a result there and even without Sadio we should do Palace.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #39: Aug 19, 2017 12:43:10 am

If it's an injury then this is just f**king ridiculous. Just three games in and we've already seen injuries to Sturridge, Lallana and possibly Mane (I won't consider Coutinho). There's a point where 'bad luck with injuries' is no longer is an acceptable excuse.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #40: Aug 19, 2017 12:46:06 am
      If it's an injury then this is just f**king ridiculous. Just three games in and we've already seen injuries to Sturridge, Lallana and possibly Mane (I won't consider Coutinho). There's a point where 'bad luck with injuries' is no longer is an acceptable excuse.

Klopp said it was not an injury...he was given two off days this week and there was no issue.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #41: Aug 19, 2017 12:48:13 am

Barely had a pre-season and has already been flogged like a horse.

Needs the rest, as he looked dead on his feet in Germany.

But we've got such a great squad now, that even Sadio won't be missed.  :P
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #42: Aug 19, 2017 01:50:28 am
      Not done a saturday morning pub game in ages so hoping to get my ass in gear and over to Cambridge to see us shatter these glazier gobshites,never met one but there's a Palace supporters group in Boston...
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #43: Aug 19, 2017 08:15:20 am
      Obviously they are all big games but the biggest is on Wednesday night, it's possible he might rest a couple from his planned starting lineup for the champions league.

I would certainly makes some changes.

klavan (or Gomez) for Lovren
      Robertson in for Moreno
      Milner in for Gigi

I really think it might be worth looking at Gomez at CB, the lad was do good in his first season until his injury and he looked like a real prospect. I'd leave the rest of the side as it was.

Palace have obviously been a bogey dude but this is a good time to play them given that De Boer is trying to get them playing total football, good luck getting Benteke to fit in with that approach Frank. Also no Zaha got them which is good news for us.

I fancy us to win it 3-1. Goals for Mane, Firmino and Sslah once again.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,660 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #44: Aug 19, 2017 09:56:03 am
      A must win, I don't care about performance or clean sheets. We just need to win.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #45: Aug 19, 2017 10:28:02 am
      A must win, I don't care about performance or clean sheets. We just need to win.

Let's do it, ynwa.

Compuche
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 547 posts | 39 
      Reply #46: Aug 19, 2017 10:29:58 am
      Mignolet
      Trent Lovren Matip Moreno
      Hendo Can
      Mane Grujic Salah
      Firmino

Sub: Ward, Gomez, Milner, Sturridge, Wijnaldum, Klavan, Origi, Dominic.

4-2-3-1 (with Salah attacking from the left) should see us win this one with a clean sheet.

2-0

Milner & Sturridge for Can & Mane if unavailable. Robertson & Kent making the bench.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,139 posts | 1195 
      Reply #47: Aug 19, 2017 11:08:21 am
      Please start Robertson FFS.

I'm expecting us to fairly batter this lot.

3-0 Firmino (2), Salah.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #48: Aug 19, 2017 11:28:14 am
      If we need to rest players this early in the season I'm sorry but the training is too intense.

I'm sick of our players getting injured consistently we don't even play the high press any more. Not with as much intensity as before anyway.

Klopp needs to put the players health first.
      Tadders

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #49: Aug 19, 2017 11:40:16 am
      Resting him for the Hoffenheim game I'm guessing, absolutely crucial we get a result there and even without Sadio we should do Palace.

yeah we always do palace at home
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #50: Aug 19, 2017 11:49:04 am
      yeah we always do palace at home

Yeah, they've proven a real thorn in our side, but right now they look much weaker and in any case, we should always do Palace at home.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #51: Aug 19, 2017 12:44:56 pm
      Be like us to beat them in that friendly and then slip up at home.

No excuses if we're not on 4 points and in the top 4 tonight.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #52: Aug 19, 2017 01:43:52 pm
      Bad signs if we start the season without a win against Watford and Palace.

Have to win this one. No matter how.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #53: Aug 19, 2017 01:57:34 pm
      Bad signs if we start the season without a win against Watford and Palace.

Have to win this one. No matter how.
      I hope Watford win today, if Bournemouth beat them but we didn't that will really suck!
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #54: Aug 19, 2017 02:00:15 pm
      3-1 today boys. Quick question for y'all. I live in Virginia and am big into podcast. I have listen to a lot of LFC podcast but wanted to hear y'alls preference 
      mark_burm
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #55: Aug 19, 2017 02:04:22 pm
      Not going to complain about this lineup. Decent bench for what we have with Salah being able to run at tired defense if we need him which I hope we don't.

Robertson debut.

Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #56: Aug 19, 2017 02:06:52 pm
      Excited for the lineup. For all the people talking of Mane sitting out for looking dead I thought Salah was the one who looked tired last week. Guess Klopp agreed with me. I'm a genius. Let's go Andy Rob, don't sh*t the bed mate. I have talked ya up to much to not hear anything
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #57: Aug 19, 2017 02:11:49 pm
      Totally misread the tea leaves from Jürgen on this lineup, but glad to see him freshening the side. Looking forward to Robertson's debut and hoping Gomez plays at right back like he did in preseason.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #58: Aug 19, 2017 02:17:43 pm
      3-1 today boys. Quick question for y'all. I live in Virginia and am big into podcast. I have listen to a lot of LFC podcast but wanted to hear y'alls preference

There's a couple other threads about podcasts,The Anfield Wrap is the go to.Not gonna make the pub,stream for me.C'mon the Redmen.

Quick Reply