Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Away day cl tickets

Read 5408 times
      tomx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,244 posts | 229 
      Away day cl tickets
      Aug 24, 2017 10:25:55 pm
      Hello looking for info what are best chances to get away sector ticket for cl match Maribor-Lfc. Maribor is from
      my country and would really like to know if i have any realistic chances to get 2 tickets.

thx for any info
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Re: Away day cl tickets
      Reply #1: Aug 25, 2017 03:17:18 am
      Liverpool will only get about 600 to 800 tickets for this so spares will be very very hard to get
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #2: Aug 25, 2017 12:19:33 pm
      Away tickets are a nightmare mate. I've been going to every home game since I moved to Liverpool but only managed to see LFC away once so far. If you do find a way though - let me know ;D and good luck!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #3: Aug 25, 2017 12:48:33 pm
      my country and would really like to know if i have any realistic chances to get 2 tickets.

I'd play it safe and get a home ticket and then leading up to the game see if there are any reds in Slovenia who have a mate who hasn't travelled, or brought a spare - that kind of thing.
      poolie99
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #4: Oct 11, 2017 01:29:35 pm
      Hi there,  Hartlepool United fan in peace here. I now live in Maribor and if anyone needs any advice or help about something to do with Maribor, Slovenia or travel, then I will try to help you. Anyone coming over will have a great time, Maribor is a nice little town and the Aberdeen, Chelsea and Wigan fans all loved it when they came.

My email is davecox78@gmail.com if anyone has any questions.

P.S. I also run a pub in the centre, in the main square (Glavni Trg) called The Living Room. If anyone needs a beer before or after the game?! www.facebook.com/thelivingroommb
      MarpurgiPub
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #5: Oct 13, 2017 11:15:10 am
      LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL FANS, welcome to MARIBOR. My name is Tomaž Wagner and I am manager of the MarpurgiPub. The pub is located on Grajski trg, which is the main square where the visiting fans gather before the match. The pub is also located near the stadium.

Please bring as many banners as you can with you, like many English football clubs already did and help us make unforgettable experience before the match in MARIBOR. We have setup a sound system so also bring a lot of LIVERPOOL SONGS. We will have special bars for you, where you can buy a whole barrel so you can pour your own beer.

Quick Reply