Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Naby Keita (Liverpool -> SV Werder Bremen)

Read 240662 times
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Re: Naby Keita Player Thread (M)
      Reply #1633: Aug 18, 2022 12:41:12 pm
      So just buy someone for just the sake of buying!!

No I think there are midfielders out there that make us better and we can buy them. Every other team does it so why not us?
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #1634: Aug 18, 2022 12:43:44 pm
      I'm a fan of Naby, for whatever reason I have a spot for him and am always excited to see what he can do when on the ball.

I am not sure he can be frustrated with the current situation though, there are times when he has been in form and then dropped but he hasn't been fit enough of good enough on a consistent basis since being here.

This season for me was his make or break season.
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1635: Aug 18, 2022 12:53:18 pm
      I'm a fan of Naby, for whatever reason I have a spot for him and am always excited to see what he can do when on the ball.

I am not sure he can be frustrated with the current situation though, there are times when he has been in form and then dropped but he hasn't been fit enough of good enough on a consistent basis since being here.

This season for me was his make or break season.

It has to be it's his last year 😂
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      Reply #1636: Aug 18, 2022 01:03:51 pm
      It has to be it's his last year 😂

;D I meant in my opinion of him whether I'd have been like yeah we need to keep him or he can go.

I am in between the two at the minute.
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1637: Aug 18, 2022 01:15:58 pm
      ;D I meant in my opinion of him whether I'd have been like yeah we need to keep him or he can go.

I am in between the two at the minute.

Okay I hear you but I really don't get it. In four years name me five motm performances he's had.

Just five.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      Reply #1638: Aug 18, 2022 01:23:03 pm
      Okay I hear you but I really don't get it. In four years name me five motm performances he's had.

Just five.

Of the top of my head I can think of two, a game against Palace and another against UTD. But if I had time I could get closer to five I reckon. If people don't rate him highly I'm not fussed as I know he hasn't set the world alight, I'm not too bothered either way just like how he plays when he is on form so want him to come good.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #1639: Aug 18, 2022 01:25:56 pm

Just five.

Was it Salah 10 your last username 🤔
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1640: Aug 18, 2022 01:28:27 pm

What is your obsession with me? No I do not have a previous username. You're a bit weird
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,331 posts | 6386 
      Reply #1641: Aug 18, 2022 02:22:32 pm

Heimy
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,244 posts | 921 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #1642: Aug 18, 2022 04:02:02 pm
      Time for Nabi to move on, never showed any run of form in all the time he has been here
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,292 posts | 1664 
      Reply #1643: Aug 18, 2022 06:49:19 pm

Just five.

Newcastle, City FA Cup, Leicester in Cup qtr ,Utd changed the game and they are just some off top of my head. Pretty sure there will be more if I could be arsed checking
      Ryreb
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 119 posts | 24 
      Reply #1644: Aug 18, 2022 06:50:04 pm
      When Naby I on he has the ability to be a 9/10 player but it hasn’t been consistent.  It’s the same I feel about Ox.  Would I rather have an occasional 9/10 player who is injured more than healthy or a constant 7/10 player you can depend on.   I pick 7/10 and not think twice.

We have three injury prone midfielders. Of the three only one I’d keep is Thiago.

And considering Curtis  Seems to have bad luck with strange injuries, Hendo and Milner are aging and picking up knocks more than before. We need to address the midfield.  We need to add men to accompany the youth we have.    I like the future of younger players but  skill only take you so far when you have the body and of a teenager.and lack experience.
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1645: Aug 18, 2022 06:53:07 pm
      Ok Melissa Reddy has reported it from Sky Germany who are apparently v close to his camp. The cheek of him tbh is unreal. He's absolutely stole a living here.

Get him gone!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #1646: Aug 18, 2022 07:35:46 pm
      Ok Melissa Reddy has reported it from Sky Germany who are apparently v close to his camp. The cheek of him tbh is unreal. He's absolutely stole a living here.

Get him gone!

What has he done wrong now 🤷‍♂️
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #1647: Aug 18, 2022 07:41:07 pm
      thank goodness for the ignore button
      rossyred

• 9,292 posts | 1664 
      Reply #1648: Aug 18, 2022 07:41:27 pm

Get him gone!

1. You really don't know what he has said
      2. Any player not playing every game will feel aggrieved rightly or wrongly
      3. Remove all dangerous objects once he signs the contract and starts against Utd
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      Reply #1649: Aug 18, 2022 07:51:45 pm

Get him gone!

You are acting like he has had stinker after stinker with us, he hasn't.

He has had a run of bad luck with injuries and bouts of form which either get halted due to injury or Klopp just not fancying him in the set-up for that game.
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1650: Aug 18, 2022 08:17:56 pm
      You are acting like he has had stinker after stinker with us, he hasn't.

He has had a run of bad luck with injuries and bouts of form which either get halted due to injury or Klopp just not fancying him in the set-up for that game.

Sorry but no player with his record should be complaining about playing time. He needs to be grateful for the constant loyalty Jürgen has shown him
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      Reply #1651: Aug 18, 2022 08:21:47 pm
      Sorry but no player with his record should be complaining about playing time. He needs to be grateful for the constant loyalty Jürgen has shown him

Yeah but he hasn't stolen a living here has he? When fully fit he does a job for the team, he can press relentlessly and turnover possession high up the pitch. Not to mention he does have a good eye for a through ball in behind the lines.

I do think complaining about playing time is a bit cheeky as its a mix of not risking him getting injured or just not fancying him.

But he isn't stealing a living by any means, that was more your Voronins or Ngog's.
      « Last Edit: Aug 18, 2022 08:30:13 pm by RC9 »
      rossyred

• 9,292 posts | 1664 
      Reply #1652: Aug 18, 2022 08:28:45 pm

So why the constant loyalty from Klopp? Do you think it is because he actually does offer something contrary to what you and others believe
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1653: Aug 18, 2022 08:30:29 pm
      So why the constant loyalty from Klopp? Do you think it is because he actually does offer something contrary to what you and others believe

He has to be playing to offer it. He doesn't play. One decent season in four years. He wasn't a show stopper last year neither.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1654: Aug 18, 2022 08:48:05 pm

Get him gone!

How has he stolen a living?
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1655: Aug 18, 2022 09:04:13 pm

First three years he played something like 52 games.

That's 17.3 games per season. That's not even half a league campaign let alone Europe and cups.

If being available for less than 50% of the time for work, whilst receiving full pay, is not stealing a living then I don't know what is

Quick Reply