Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Naby Keita (Liverpool -> SV Werder Bremen)

Read 235443 times
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Re: Naby Keita Player Thread (M)
      Reply #1656: Aug 18, 2022 09:13:55 pm
      He’s a good player.
      I don’t think we have seen the best of him though and I don’t think we will.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,095 posts | 1635 
      Reply #1657: Aug 18, 2022 09:49:58 pm
      First three years he played something like 52 games.

That's 17.3 games per season. That's not even half a league campaign let alone Europe and cups.

If being available for less than 50% of the time for work, whilst receiving full pay, is not stealing a living then I don't know what is

So by your rationale in the last 3 seasons Matip has played less so do you spout that sh*te on his page
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #1658: Aug 18, 2022 10:04:38 pm

That's 17.3 games per season. That's not even half a league campaign let alone Europe and cups.

If being available for less than 50% of the time for work, whilst receiving full pay, is not stealing a living then I don't know what is

He has played 117 games in 4 seasons
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1659: Aug 18, 2022 10:10:10 pm

How many last year pal?
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1660: Aug 18, 2022 10:10:52 pm
      So by your rationale in the last 3 seasons Matip has played less so do you spout that sh*te on his page

Matip's not talking about leaving is he? Or have I missed something?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1661: Aug 18, 2022 10:27:15 pm

Something like 52 games?. He played 76 in his first 3 seasons. I also like the way you ignore the fact he played 40 games last season which suggests he’s definitely starting to put all these injuries behind him.

If you break your leg and unable to work, would you not still want to be paid? Sick pay or whatever? I’ve done my ACL playing football before and I got the whole time I was off work covered by the clubs insurance and I can assure you, I certainly wasn’t complaining and I’m sure you wouldn’t either.
      The players are insured, the club aren’t the ones paying the wages when a player is injured so what’s it matter?
      « Last Edit: Aug 18, 2022 10:32:23 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1662: Aug 18, 2022 10:47:15 pm
      Something like 52 games?. He played 76 in his first 3 seasons. I also like the way you ignore the fact he played 40 games last season which suggests he’s definitely starting to put all these injuries behind him.

If you break your leg and unable to work, would you not still want to be paid? Sick pay or whatever? I’ve done my ACL playing football before and I got the whole time I was off work covered by the clubs insurance and I can assure you, I certainly wasn’t complaining and I’m sure you wouldn’t either.
      The players are insured, the club aren’t the ones paying the wages when a player is injured so what’s it matter?

I personally think he's a sick note and now him talking about he's not happy is a kick in the gonads. All will be revealed in time to come hey
      rossyred

• 9,095 posts | 1635 
      Reply #1663: Aug 18, 2022 10:56:20 pm
      I personally think he's a sick note and now him talking about he's not happy is a kick in the gonads. All will be revealed in time to come hey

Again you have no conclusive evidence that he is unhappy . Have you ever thought that when you are about to sign a new contract you want reassurances and be part of plans . He didn't play enough games in my opinion as well so have no issues whatsoever asking . If he was the sicknote you refer to him as he wouldn't be arsed about his gametime would.he
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1664: Aug 18, 2022 11:08:15 pm

He hasn’t come out and said anything though, has he. You’re basing it on some “report” you’ve read online.
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1665: Aug 18, 2022 11:44:57 pm
      He hasn’t come out and said anything though, has he. You’re basing it on some “report” you’ve read online.

Is Melissa Reddy trusted?
      Don77

• 6,327 posts | 1036 
      Reply #1666: Aug 19, 2022 12:35:11 am
      Hope this lad doesn't let the door hit his arse on the way out. Might get injured

He hasn't got any desire to play. The occasions he has played you could tell in alot of those in the first 5 minutes he wasn't up for it.

Time to move on.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1667: Aug 19, 2022 06:44:33 am

You like to ignore when people rebuff a point you try and make don’t you.

More than Fabrizio Romano?, nope.

He said that she said that he said that she said is all that’s happened. Until Keita actually comes out and says anything there’s no point paying any attention to it. - “Sky Germany close to Keita’s camp”, and who’d have thought an agent trying to stir up trouble when there’s a lucrative commission that can go his way if Keita leaves or if Keita gets a nice renewal.

You’d think people would’ve learnt after the trouble Salahs agent was trying to cause over the last year.
      « Last Edit: Aug 19, 2022 06:51:23 am by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #1668: Aug 19, 2022 07:29:19 am

He played 40 games last season
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,456 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1669: Aug 19, 2022 08:41:41 am
      You are acting like he has had stinker after stinker with us, he hasn't.

He has had a run of bad luck with injuries and bouts of form which either get halted due to injury or Klopp just not fancying him in the set-up for that game.

Its like some of these bed wetting fans think players actually go out to get deliberately injured. ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1670: Aug 19, 2022 09:41:25 am
      Its like some of these bed wetting fans think players actually go out to get deliberately injured. ;D

he is definitely a returning idiot Keith is usually the man to suss them out.
      What is just wonderful is the Klopp thread is full of adoring words about him as a man and a manager but then Naby is pulling the wool over JĂźrgen and throwing a sicky every other week. Either you trust JĂźrgen or you dont people can't have it both ways.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,456 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1671: Aug 19, 2022 09:49:10 am
      he is definitely a returning idiot Keith is usually the man to suss them out.
      What is just wonderful is the Klopp thread is full of adoring words about him as a man and a manager but then Naby is pulling the wool over JĂźrgen and throwing a sicky every other week. Either you trust JĂźrgen or you dont people can't have it both ways.

Its sad really. should pity the fools. ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1672: Aug 19, 2022 11:31:36 am
      Matip's not talking about leaving is he? Or have I missed something?

New contract possibly!!

Agent throws in a call to the press about leaving to get the club to try and get his contract sorted a bit quicker.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1673: Aug 19, 2022 11:32:32 am

Well she was shagging Sadio, so my guess is yes!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1674: Aug 19, 2022 11:34:21 am
      He's absolutely stole a living here.

Hope he steals another living at OT on Monday like last season.  8)
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #1675: Aug 19, 2022 12:07:46 pm
      Well she was shagging Sadio, so my guess is yes!!

Can’t blame him 😂
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,021 posts | 2742 
      Reply #1676: Aug 19, 2022 12:51:09 pm

Who were you on here before?
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #1677: Aug 19, 2022 04:05:54 pm

Pick anyone you want me to be, no problem. I've answered this question multiple times.

I notice there's a bandwagon thing that goes on in here. All of you lot patting each others backs. Lovely.

In the meantime I'll keep reading some very good points and some absolute bollox and comment when I deem fit because that's what people do on forums. Unless the head admin is Vladamir Putin himself?
      « Last Edit: Aug 19, 2022 04:37:40 pm by Newdawn »
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1678: Aug 19, 2022 05:51:16 pm
      only a self absorbed pr**k would join a forum to slag of its current members and if you think so little of them F**k off back under your rock.
      We have a good forum with plenty of opinions that vary widely so we dont need the likes of you with your condescending posts and if you think we are going to just let you disrupt it think again.
      In the meantime players come and go and if Naby want out he he will go if JĂźrgen decides that is his future.

Quick Reply