Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W1 D3 L0

Malfunctioning Midfield

Read 19200 times
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,855 posts | 739 
      Re: Malfunctioning Midfield
      Reply #276: Apr 17, 2022 03:55:14 pm
      The Boss has managed the midfield squad brilliantly. The one point I would make is the squad could use a much more direct goal threat from midfield. The Ox has run his race, Elliott is still in the making. Jones looked at one point he would fill that hole in the squad but he hasn't really kicked on as much as I thought he would.

It's not necessarily a huge problem just think if we had that type of player it would improve the squad.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,861 posts | 586 
      Reply #277: Apr 18, 2022 04:16:05 pm
      Didn't want to start a new thread but just thought yesterday was the best midfield three we have and the perfect blend.

Haha, I literally came on here and was going to open a thread on the MF3 of Thiago, Fab, and Kieta. What a trio. Surely it's the one you would pick in a cup final? Hendo coming on the later stages to see it out?
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 32,956 posts | 5815 
      Reply #278: Apr 18, 2022 05:37:40 pm
      could anyone really point to a weakness in our squad now. Everyone is fit and to get a sniff at a starting place you need to be at it.
      Can't wait for the UTD game I think we will see another aspect of our game sheer brutality as we destroy them.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,414 posts | 1806 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #279: Apr 18, 2022 05:57:02 pm
      could anyone really point to a weakness in our squad now. Everyone is fit and to get a sniff at a starting place you need to be at it.
      Can't wait for the UTD game I think we will see another aspect of our game sheer brutality as we destroy them.

Any chance you can go easy on me  ;D
      srslfc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 29,695 posts | 3784 
      Reply #280: Apr 18, 2022 09:07:21 pm
      Haha, I literally came on here and was going to open a thread on the MF3 of Thiago, Fab, and Kieta. What a trio. Surely it's the one you would pick in a cup final? Hendo coming on the later stages to see it out?

Yep, its the best three for me and as k said somewhere else Naby Keita has probably been out most consistent CM this season as well.

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 32,956 posts | 5815 
      Reply #281: Apr 18, 2022 09:13:52 pm

not after witnessing so much distress especially and not exclusively Wembley 1996 losing a Wembley final (which was f**king awful anyway)
      meant a long quiet drive home.
      If we play to our best it will be an enjoyable night but a dodgy Ref or a lack of effort and anything could happen.....nah not with Jürgen in charge
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,414 posts | 1806 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #282: Apr 18, 2022 09:24:58 pm
      not after witnessing so much distress especially and not exclusively Wembley 1996 losing a Wembley final (which was f**king awful anyway)
      meant a long quiet drive home.
      If we play to our best it will be an enjoyable night but a dodgy Ref or a lack of effort and anything could happen.....nah not with Jürgen in charge

If we play to our best don't think we can win  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,209 posts | 3814 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #283: Apr 18, 2022 10:25:33 pm

Only if you bring the Lube Keith, it won’t matter mate, one way or the other, your getting FUCKED !!!!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,122 posts | 2867 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #284: Apr 18, 2022 10:58:02 pm
      Time to put this thread to bed.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,750 posts | 5446 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #285: Apr 19, 2022 05:14:27 am

Only if you bring the Lube Keith, it won’t matter mate, one way or the other, your getting FUCKED !!!!

Fkn Brilliant

Suck sh*t Keith ya Manc C**t...haven't said that in a while, feels good!  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,414 posts | 1806 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #286: Apr 19, 2022 06:38:39 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Please have mercy on me.  ;D I’ve gone for 2-0 to you lot in the hope you scouse fuckers do have a heart.  :lmao: Can I hold my breath Billy?  :f_whistle:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,414 posts | 1806 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #287: Apr 19, 2022 06:41:06 am
      Fkn Brilliant

Suck sh*t Keith ya Manc C**t...haven't said that in a while, feels good!  ;D

There’s me thinking your one of my best mates on here.  :f_tongueincheek: Better get ording my coffin then, goner need it with you fcuk in lot!  :lmao: What time do I send my final wishes and who do I leave my house to?  :f_whistle:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,750 posts | 5446 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #288: Apr 19, 2022 08:27:26 am
      You are always wrong in your thinking!!!  :lmao: :lmao:

Is the house worth anything?  :D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,209 posts | 3814 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #289: Apr 19, 2022 08:32:07 am
      :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Please have mercy on me.  ;D I’ve gone for 2-0 to you lot in the hope you scouse fuckers do have a heart.  :lmao: Can I hold my breath Billy?  :f_whistle:

I think you’ll find that a real problem when your getting Spit roasted at the Kop end mate, funny enough  I’ve gone for 2-0 too, in the first 20 mins, and this time I really do hope we don’t take the foot off the gas, like at OT, we could see a proper humiliation job, but fair fucks to you Keith you suck up the abuse and banter in your stride, and come back with your own, and I respect that, nice one ya Manc Cnut !!!

Y  N  W  A
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,414 posts | 1806 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #290: Apr 19, 2022 10:57:27 am

I think you’ll find that a real problem when your getting Spit roasted at the Kop end mate, funny enough  I’ve gone for 2-0 too, in the first 20 mins, and this time I really do hope we don’t take the foot off the gas, like at OT, we could see a proper humiliation job, but fair fucks to you Keith you suck up the abuse and banter in your stride, and come back with your own, and I respect that, nice one ya Manc Cnut !!!

Y  N  W  A

Yeah some of you scouse cnuts on here could learn a few things by me Billy.  :lmao: Couple of miserable fuckers ( certainly not you ) just don’t let up but that their loss.  ;D

Back on topic… Midfield still needs additions in the summer.  :f_whistle:

Quick Reply