Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Malfunctioning Midfield

Read 56645 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,936 posts | 4993 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Malfunctioning Midfield
      Reply #805: Aug 11, 2023 09:49:11 am
      Donā€™t like the look of it myself Si. Can we have the old one back. 😂

You can have it for that Ā£50 you will owe me Fat Cnut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #806: Aug 11, 2023 09:59:08 am

YNWA

🤢🤢 who open your cage. Oily kunt 😂

Now you know why I donā€™t make predictions till transfer window over. Itā€™s a great signing Billy.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,936 posts | 4993 
      Reply #807: Aug 11, 2023 11:43:51 am
      🤢🤢 who open your cage. Oily kunt 😂

Now you know why I donā€™t make predictions till transfer window over. Itā€™s a great signing Billy.

Itā€™s bang on mate, I can see how green you are with envy, still think
      Arse  will finish above us ??

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #808: Aug 11, 2023 12:22:31 pm

Itā€™s bang on mate, I can see how green you are with envy, still think
      Arse  will finish above us ??

YNWA

Yeah Iā€™m green with envy, fed up United havenā€™t done much. What can I do though 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø Iā€™m just a fan.

Before a ball kicked still think gunners finish at worse second but the gap will close if/when the signing goes through. Social media gone to a new level today with Caicedo & Kane. My heads fcuking spinning with it all.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #809: Aug 11, 2023 12:24:08 pm

YNWA

Iā€™d be a lot happier with a 50lb overload if it comes out of your pocket. 😂
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,936 posts | 4993 
      Reply #810: Aug 11, 2023 12:39:10 pm
      Yeah Iā€™m green with envy, fed up United havenā€™t done much. What can I do though 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø Iā€™m just a fan.

Before a ball kicked still think gunners finish at worse second but the gap will close if/when the signing goes through. Social media gone to a new level today with Caicedo & Kane. My heads fcuking spinning with it all.

Utd paying the price for overspending aka ffp, take note doubters, this will happen to us if we didnā€™t have tight arsed owners,
      Keep alluding to your inevitable mediocrity fatty, best your lot can hope for is top six, Iā€™ve moved you up since Dirty Harry is Munich bound leaving hapless spuds with that clown richarlison as their main striker, f***in laughable that,

I can honestly see Villa, Possibly Brighton still, and the usual top 4 all finishing above your lot, but anything can happen as you well know, injuries etc managerial sackings etc, you know the drill,

What is for certain tho is weā€™ll be back in the mix and that my dearest tubbiness spells danger to everyone!!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #811: Aug 11, 2023 12:47:01 pm

Utd paying the price for overspending aka ffp, take note doubters, this will happen to us if we didnā€™t have tight arsed owners,
      Keep alluding to your inevitable mediocrity fatty, best your lot can hope for is top six, Iā€™ve moved you up since Dirty Harry is Munich bound leaving hapless spuds with that clown richarlison as their main striker, f***in laughable that,

I can honestly see Villa, Possibly Brighton still, and the usual top 4 all finishing above your lot, but anything can happen as you well know, injuries etc managerial sackings etc, you know the drill,

What is for certain tho is weā€™ll be back in the mix and that my dearest tubbiness spells danger to everyone!!

YNWA

Well Ā£30 million for dirty arry will do me. 😂 think thatā€™s a great price and hopefully buys us another player even though wonā€™t be world class.

We will certainly get top 6 but now that it looks like the  Caicedo deal off Iā€™m going back to you fighting for top 4 and not finishing 3rd and giving me sleepless nites. Feeling a bit better now Iā€™m putting 50lb on    :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,936 posts | 4993 
      Reply #812: Aug 12, 2023 08:56:29 am
      Well Ā£30 million for dirty arry will do me. 😂 think thatā€™s a great price and hopefully buys us another player even though wonā€™t be world class.

We will certainly get top 6 but now that it looks like the  Caicedo deal off Iā€™m going back to you fighting for top 4 and not finishing 3rd and giving me sleepless nites. Feeling a bit better now Iā€™m putting 50lb on    :lmao:

F**k knows whatā€™s going on mate, on, off no one knows bar those concerned, itā€™s that Mushroom analogy again, kept in the dark and fed sh*t, as frustrating as that is Iā€™d rather have it that way than trying to fathom normal sh*t from actual sh*t, I long for the days where no one knew anything until new players were holding a scarf above their heads, those days are ā€˜Longā€™ gone of course, but now we have to trawl thru reams of click bait Bollocks for any kind of sustenance,

Looks like youā€™re new golden boy has fu**ed his back, see, told ya, signing spineless wannabes wonā€™t drag you out of youā€™re inevitable misery,  and Fred is deadā€¦certain to F**k off now too, Slabhead will be blowing bubbles by the looks of things, but that could be a blessing for him, back to his club level expectations, McTom no longer required either, F**k knows where heā€™ll end up, North of Hadrianā€™s wall a possibility, my guess Huns or Tims, just hope he finds regular playing time, we need him for Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿,

Getting back to Caicedo, Melissa reckons the deal is still on, Chavs are struggling to stay within FFP so canā€™t quite match our Ā£111m apparently, and have pulled out of the Adams deal with Leeds to Gazump us for Moises, meanwhile, Luton have put a cheeky bid in for Mbappe, Neymar has had a brain transplant and can now count to five, bless, Oh and Bruno has signed up with puregym, so his armband donā€™t fall off when he loses his sh*t when a pass goes astray, there ye go Fat lad, your now up to speed with the daily bullshit, and you didnā€™t have to click anything either !!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #813: Aug 12, 2023 01:36:17 pm

F**k knows whatā€™s going on mate, on, off no one knows bar those concerned, itā€™s that Mushroom analogy again, kept in the dark and fed sh*t, as frustrating as that is Iā€™d rather have it that way than trying to fathom normal sh*t from actual sh*t, I long for the days where no one knew anything until new players were holding a scarf above their heads, those days are ā€˜Longā€™ gone of course, but now we have to trawl thru reams of click bait Bollocks for any kind of sustenance,

Looks like youā€™re new golden boy has fu**ed his back, see, told ya, signing spineless wannabes wonā€™t drag you out of youā€™re inevitable misery,  and Fred is deadā€¦certain to F**k off now too, Slabhead will be blowing bubbles by the looks of things, but that could be a blessing for him, back to his club level expectations, McTom no longer required either, F**k knows where heā€™ll end up, North of Hadrianā€™s wall a possibility, my guess Huns or Tims, just hope he finds regular playing time, we need him for Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿,

Getting back to Caicedo, Melissa reckons the deal is still on, Chavs are struggling to stay within FFP so canā€™t quite match our Ā£111m apparently, and have pulled out of the Adams deal with Leeds to Gazump us for Moises, meanwhile, Luton have put a cheeky bid in for Mbappe, Neymar has had a brain transplant and can now count to five, bless, Oh and Bruno has signed up with puregym, so his armband donā€™t fall off when he loses his sh*t when a pass goes astray, there ye go Fat lad, your now up to speed with the daily bullshit, and you didnā€™t have to click anything either !!

YNWA

I thought the click baits when to new levels yesterday as like most fans couldnā€™t keep my eye off updates and wasnā€™t even my club, what with you lot and the Kane deal I was exhausted at the end of the day and my head was frazzled 🤮🤮

Some very weird/strange post by Liverpool fans if Iā€™m being honest. I just think many donā€™t see the bigger picture. I have two views on the whole saga. One as a manc, and 2 as a neutral.

As a manc.
      Glad the deal looks/appears/hopefully fallen through. Reason is obvious as this was a big statement by your club and fair play to FSG. I donā€™t believe the propaganda FSG new the deal wasnā€™t going to happen and play tic for tac with the chavs.

It was great taking the piss out of my Scouse mates as had 3 calls and many text saying this was a game changer ( which it was ))  and now looking like it wonā€™t go ahead. It also put a doubt in my head about our Ā£50 bet. 😂

As a neutral

Klopp may  of spoken to soon but I donā€™t really think heā€™s done anything wrong, youā€™d agree a price with Brighton and he was just confirming what was fact.

I donā€™t think LFC have been embarrassed themselves as it was clearly Caicedo fault that he changed his mind or agent made his head turn. I donā€™t even think Brighton have done anything wrong either. They were happy with the deal but what could have they done when Caicedo said no? Basically itā€™s another Mbappe ordeal where the club donā€™t really have a say. Their hands are literally tied by the player.

Didnā€™t Brighton pay around 4/5 million for him? Which ever we you look at it they were getting at least 100 million profit, I wouldnā€™t want to lose out at such a deal if I was in there position.

As a loyal/ passionate fan would you still want him now Billy? Personally I would, I may call him a kunt for wanting the chav move before us but least he would be our kunt.

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,936 posts | 4993 
      Reply #814: Aug 12, 2023 03:29:06 pm
      I thought the click baits when to new levels yesterday as like most fans couldnā€™t keep my eye off updates and wasnā€™t even my club, what with you lot and the Kane deal I was exhausted at the end of the day and my head was frazzled 🤮🤮

Some very weird/strange post by Liverpool fans if Iā€™m being honest. I just think many donā€™t see the bigger picture. I have two views on the whole saga. One as a manc, and 2 as a neutral.

As a manc.
      Glad the deal looks/appears/hopefully fallen through. Reason is obvious as this was a big statement by your club and fair play to FSG. I donā€™t believe the propaganda FSG new the deal wasnā€™t going to happen and play tic for tac with the chavs.

It was great taking the piss out of my Scouse mates as had 3 calls and many text saying this was a game changer ( which it was ))  and now looking like it wonā€™t go ahead. It also put a doubt in my head about our Ā£50 bet. 😂

As a neutral

Klopp may  of spoken to soon but I donā€™t really think heā€™s done anything wrong, youā€™d agree a price with Brighton and he was just confirming what was fact.

I donā€™t think LFC have been embarrassed themselves as it was clearly Caicedo fault that he changed his mind or agent made his head turn. I donā€™t even think Brighton have done anything wrong either. They were happy with the deal but what could have they done when Caicedo said no? Basically itā€™s another Mbappe ordeal where the club donā€™t really have a say. Their hands are literally tied by the player.

Didnā€™t Brighton pay around 4/5 million for him? Which ever we you look at it they were getting at least 100 million profit, I wouldnā€™t want to lose out at such a deal if I was in there position.

As a loyal/ passionate fan would you still want him now Billy? Personally I would, I may call him a kunt for wanting the chav move before us but least he would be our kunt.

If Iā€™m honest mate yes I would, now call me hypocritical if you want but those who will no doubt chuck their dummyā€™s out will soon come around and forgive his reluctance,
      Heā€™s that good a player at such a young man heā€™s heading for world class status,

Hence the price on his head, it now looks like weā€™ll have to take this one on the chin, and move on, heā€™ll soon be forgotten once we have a other in in his stead, hopefully Lavia,

Weā€™ll also have enough money to use for perhaps one or two more depending obviously on who we set our sights on, so watch this space ā€¦.or notā€¦ dependant on your neutrality or if youā€™re wearing those manky fuckpig red tints of yours and if you can get them to fit yer fat face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

YNWA

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #815: Aug 12, 2023 04:10:18 pm

If Iā€™m honest mate yes I would, now call me hypocritical if you want but those who will no doubt chuck their dummyā€™s out will soon come around and forgive his reluctance,
      Heā€™s that good a player at such a young man heā€™s heading for world class status,

Hence the price on his head, it now looks like weā€™ll have to take this one on the chin, and move on, heā€™ll soon be forgotten once we have a other in in his stead, hopefully Lavia,

Weā€™ll also have enough money to use for perhaps one or two more depending obviously on who we set our sights on, so watch this space ā€¦.or notā€¦ dependant on your neutrality or if youā€™re wearing those manky fuckpig red tints of yours and if you can get them to fit yer fat face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

YNWA

Couldnā€™t call you a hypocrite if I wanted to as Iā€™m now one myself. 😂 Iā€™ve knocked City for years buying the league with oily owners and now will happily take one myself if it helps us get back to the top.

Arenā€™t chavs also trying to buy Lavia or is this yet again another smoke screen with the old mine games. I simply canā€™t keep up with it all.   :f_doh:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,936 posts | 4993 
      Reply #816: Aug 12, 2023 06:19:43 pm
      Couldnā€™t call you a hypocrite if I wanted to as Iā€™m now one myself. 😂 Iā€™ve knocked City for years buying the league with oily owners and now will happily take one myself if it helps us get back to the top.

Arenā€™t chavs also trying to buy Lavia or is this yet again another smoke screen with the old mine games. I simply canā€™t keep up with it all.   :f_doh:

Smokescreen I reckon, they pulled out of the deal for that fella from Leeds, his name escapes me right now, I think to raise the funds to gazump our bid for Caicedo, dunno for sure tho, like you Iā€™m bamboozled by all of it ??

YNWA
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #817: Aug 12, 2023 06:23:24 pm

Smokescreen I reckon, they pulled out of the deal for that fella from Leeds, his name escapes me right now, I think to raise the funds to gazump our bid for Caicedo, dunno for sure tho, like you Iā€™m bamboozled by all of it ??

YNWA

Tyler Adams.

Also trying to do a cash loan deal with Madrid to let Kepa go there to try and raise the funds
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,936 posts | 4993 
      Reply #818: Aug 12, 2023 07:42:29 pm
      Tyler Adams.

Also trying to do a cash loan deal with Madrid to let Kepa go there to try and raise the funds

Thatā€™s the very man, Cheers HR, think itā€™s done now anyway so back in for Lavia and one or two more, a CB for sure, and maybe wait until Jan for Andre, or Thuram, Gravenberch etc ??

YNWA
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,226 posts | 918 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #819: Aug 14, 2023 08:23:29 am
      We lost the midfield ok for the fist 15 minutes then we just got overwhelmed for the rest of the game
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,226 posts | 918 
      Reply #820: Aug 14, 2023 08:26:24 am

Thatā€™s the very man, Cheers HR, think itā€™s done now anyway so back in for Lavia and one or two more, a CB for sure, and maybe wait until Jan for Andre, or Thuram, Gravenberch etc ??

YNWA

By which time we will be out of the running for the title, transfer policy is a sham, but hey we will be the best run team in the premiership which so many on here will be happy about
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      Reply #821: Aug 14, 2023 08:36:57 am
      By which time we will be out of the running for the title, transfer policy is a sham, but hey we will be the best run team in the premiership which so many on here will be happy about

Are you ever positive about anything ?

Are you sure you arenā€™t an Everton fan ?
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,226 posts | 918 
      Reply #822: Aug 14, 2023 10:51:21 am
      Are you ever positive about anything ?

Are you sure you arenā€™t an Everton fan ?

Do one supported since boyhood first game 1973
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      Reply #823: Aug 14, 2023 10:59:30 am
      Do one supported since boyhood first game 1973

And you have been a miserable negative supporter since then

Or was there ever a time you enjoy it
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,936 posts | 4993 
      Reply #824: Aug 14, 2023 03:51:38 pm

Well thanks for that Mystic Meg the second, now that you have forecast weā€™ll be out of the running I expect you now to F**k off and weā€™ll see you next season, hope f***in not, you obviously donā€™t like how we operate, you donā€™t like how we donā€™t spaff Millions like the oilyā€™s and you definitely donā€™t like how we play, best you go play with your FIFA friends and fellow glory hunting fuckwit friends !!!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      Reply #825: Aug 14, 2023 04:04:34 pm

Well thanks for that Mystic Meg the second, now that you have forecast weā€™ll be out of the running I expect you now to F**k off and weā€™ll see you next season, hope f***in not, you obviously donā€™t like how we operate, you donā€™t like how we donā€™t spaff Millions like the oilyā€™s and you definitely donā€™t like how we play, best you go play with your FIFA friends and fellow glory hunting fuckwit friends !!!

I tell you one thing I don't like right now. How we aren't getting any deals over the line that don't have a release clause. Don't give two shits about the owners right now, but the damn transfer committee has me puzzled.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,247 posts | 4931 
      Reply #826: Aug 15, 2023 07:08:31 am
      . Don't give two shits about the owners right now, but the damn transfer committee has me puzzled.

Because there is no committee mate. Just JĆ¼rgen and a rag tag bunch who don't seem to know what their doing.

And that's on FSG. Our model works with a strong DoF and analysis team and JĆ¼rgen has never been a guy who's heavily involved in the recruitment process until recently. It's not how he works and no idea why or how he's been allowed to have more control than what is needed.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #827: Aug 15, 2023 01:36:52 pm
      Because there is no committee mate. Just JĆ¼rgen and a rag tag bunch who don't seem to know what their doing.

And that's on FSG. Our model works with a strong DoF and analysis team and JĆ¼rgen has never been a guy who's heavily involved in the recruitment process until recently. It's not how he works and no idea why or how he's been allowed to have more control than what is needed.

Excellent post and probably nail on the head re all our issues at the moment which have the fans puzzled.

Quick Reply