Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Klopp and players body language

Read 4207 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Klopp and players body language
      Reply #23: Sep 27, 2017 06:59:39 pm
      Why are we only discussing Klopp and players' body language?

What about his assistant?  :f_tongueincheek:
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,288 posts | 2806 
      Reply #24: Sep 27, 2017 07:59:07 pm
      Considering we've already five points off the pace in the league, out of the Cup and struggling to win a game in one of the easiest Champions League groups I've ever seen it's just as well the lads aren't smiling about like nothing has happened.

I'd be fuming if I was Jürgen and if I was one of the players I'd be getting my head down and concentrating on turning this season around before it's too late and we find ourselves with nothing to play for come Christmas.
      trebor12
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 69 
      Reply #25: Sep 27, 2017 08:11:21 pm
      I think the whole team looks out of sink on times. We seem to be "gegen pressing" all the time because we keep losing possession sloppily all the time. I know the modern game and our formation has the full backs getting forward but when our left back is the furthest forward all the time, which Moreno was alot last night, is really annoying to me especially when he then has to track back and defend and gets done all the f**king time.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,197 posts | 914 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #26: Sep 27, 2017 08:32:06 pm
      Considering we've already five points off the pace in the league, out of the Cup and struggling to win a game in one of the easiest Champions League groups I've ever seen it's just as well the lads aren't smiling about like nothing has happened.

I'd be fuming if I was Jürgen and if I was one of the players I'd be getting my head down and concentrating on turning this season around before it's too late and we find ourselves with nothing to play for come Christmas.

We will still have the FA cup to play for god forbid
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,102 posts | 8524 
      Reply #27: Sep 28, 2017 02:33:45 am
      :lmao: I remember that, not the greatest days on the forum right there. We spent more time talking about teeth, haircuts, cars and birds than we did the football. 

Behave, that was F***ing glorious compared to the absolute miserable six months we spent calling that southern c**t Hodgson an Owl and wishing death upon Konchesky, Poulsen and Joe F***ing Cole!!
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #28: Sep 28, 2017 09:34:18 am
      Why are we only discussing Klopp and players' body language?

What about his assistant?  :f_tongueincheek:

:lmao:

Quick Reply