Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Should Klopp pick a new captain?

Yes.
      73 (52.1%)
      No.
      67 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Should Klopp pick a new captain?

Read 50311 times
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: Should Klopp pick a new captain?
      Reply #460: Oct 31, 2017 10:13:16 am
      We used to have one Stevie who shouted loud, further back one Carra who shouted even louder and furthest away one Reina perhaps shouted the loudest. Hendo, hardly does that to drive the team on.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #461: Oct 31, 2017 11:14:07 am
      He has been groomed for this role by Steven Gerrard himself: Henderson played alongside Gerrard for a few seasons and was vice captain under Gerrard. He was the natural successor to Gerrard, and it wouldn't be too obscure to think that he learned quite a lot from him both on and off the pitch. He was also picked to captain several under-age sides in his youth, which won't be for no reason. He's used to having the armband and leading a team.

That's the best you can do? Using one of our greatest ever players to justify your backing of Henderson and to manipulate others?

So what he played in the same midfield alongside Steven Gerrard? So did Igor Biscan. That doesn't mean Igor Biscan is a good player or leader.

Don't be using one of our own legends and one of the greatest ever players to have played the game as some sort of reason on why Jordan Henderson should be our captain. They're miles apart and Jordan isn't fit to lace his boots. Henderson was only ever chosen as vice captain and then later captain because we lacked candidates. No other reason. He wasn't the 'natural successor' at all. When Stevie called it a day we all wondered who would get the armband and even though Henderson was vice at the time, many thought the likes of Sakho might have got it.

Most professional footballers have captained at youth level at some point. So what?  The Liverpool FC armband weighs much more than the Sunderland U15 armband. I'm comparing Henderson to our previous captains but captains from our rivals too, the likes of Terry, Keane, Vieira and Henderson doesn't fall in that category. Those players will always be remembered as fantastic players, fantastic leaders, fantastic captains, premiership greats and Jordan Henderson wont be. Are you telling me he will?

He is an excellent communicator: He is constantly talking on the pitch, I cannot stand when I see people saying he's quiet on the field because it's just not true, watch the game, watch Henderson, he is constantly pointing and shouting orders. In particular, he has been looking out for Moreno this season. Next time they play together, watch the dynamic. Moreno's improvement and his listening to orders from Klopp and Henderson is no coincidence in my eyes.

Excellent communicator? How on earth would you know? Do you know what he says do you?

I have a season ticket. I'm there every week. All of our eleven players talk and shout. Its a football match and they're professionals - so they should.

Just so you know, Henderson doesn't talk any more than any other player. He does not demand more from his team mates than anybody else. Both Milner and Lallana are much louder believe me - you can hear them.

Moreno's improvement has f**k all to do with Henderson  :lmao: ... His improvement has come from cutting out his rash tackles and his poor positioning play and understanding when its right to bomb forward and when its not. That comes down to himself and from his management. Not from his team mate.

Work rate: Passed off as a 'water carrier' by the doubters... Just another excuse against the captain. Henderson puts in the miles and work that a captain should. He leads by example in terms of sheer effort and grit. He will bust a gut for this team in terms of the miles he will run. That should and in my eyes does count for something.

I've said it myself several times on here that his one and only asset are his energy levels. When the other team have the ball then Henderson can be quite handy to have in the midfield because he's fairly quick and covers a lot of ground. When we press, Henderson can be very much a part of that but rather than winning the ball, he forces the opposition into making mistakes. There is nothing particular wrong with that, but the way Stevie, Vieira, Keane would all bully their opponent off the ball - Henderson doesn't, does he?

So busting a gut might be taking it a little bit far. I'm not convinced Henderson is the sort who would put his body on the line for us. I cant remember him ever throwing himself in the way of a shot or flying into a 50-50 tackle taking the opposition out, can you?

Professionalism: I don't think there is any argument over this. A class act off the pitch and represents the club well.

Similar to your argument of him being a 'excellent communicator', he is no more of a professional than either Lallana or Milner. In my opinion, both of those players are better pro's.  But yes, he is a decent professional and represents the club well, still doesn't make him a great leader or captain because he comes across as an alright lad on camera though?

He earned it: At the start of his career he was not good and to be honest I think a lot of people just can't shake the player they seen under The King. Kenny for some reason had him playing from Right Midfield, a terrible decision which hampered Jordan in his early years here. Since being moved to the middle he's progressed from strength to strength, gaining 36 England caps and a front runner to be the captain of his country now too.

With that logic, why don't we just make Moreno captain then?

Just because he has improved somewhat (which I don't agree with by the way), that doesn't mean he should be our bloody captain!

Jordan Henderson has only ever had two spells where he has played well for us. The first was the nearly season under Rodgers when we were absolutely flying. Even then he was shadowed by the likes of Suarez, Sturridge, Gerrard, Sterling, Coutinho and Flanno who put in better and more consistent performances than him. Henderson was very much a part of that side but he wasn't even in the top 6 players for us that season.

The second stint was the start of last season when again we were flying, but that was mainly down to our front four of Mane, Coutinho, Firmino and Lallana. Klopps decision to put Lallana in the middle benefitted Henderson just like he benefitted playing alongside a great player like Gerrard.  Put him in the midfield with Emre Can or Lucas and you see just how much he struggles. When he came back from injury, he went back to his usual dire form.

He's a f**king good player: I've harped on about this enough now. I claim he does a good job, and I have statistics to back me up. Those that say he's not only have 'oh I know what I seen and stats prove nothing', yea well I know what I've seen... AND I have statistics too so I make that 2-1 to me. Like I've said many many times, his role is to get the ball back for us and make sure we have possession. In terms of ball recoveries this season, I could only find Kante who has more in the Premier League. Yes he could be more adventurous, but the sideways passing thing is so old. People completely ignore the 30+ yard passes he pulls off time and time again. Completely ignore the fact that he has by far the most passes into the final third of any other player in our team. Completely ignore that he creates more chances and has more key passes than Gini and Can combined this season. Nah, he's just that sh*te right winger we signed from Sunderland.

Stats don't always tell a true story. I see opposition fans quite often comparing stats of their players to the likes of Coutinho. I remember seeing one of coutinho and Antonio - it might have been last season. West Ham fans were saying ''look, look, Antonio is as good as coutinho, the stats don't lie!''  Erm, ok, so which one would you rather have? Which player are Barca and Psg fighting to sign and willing to spend over 100m.

When we signed stewart downing, he had the most assists in the league. I said at the time he wasn't anywhere near good enough for us and guess what, he wasn't. 

If that's his role 'to win the ball back and make sure we have possession' then we don't need him in 80% of our games during a season do we? Because it's us who usually dominates the play - just like we saw on Saturday.

No, you're wrong, Henderson occasionally trys switch passes and he quite often loses the ball by doing so. Re watch the game against Huddersfield and there were a few times in the first half he was clipping the ball sideways or into the box which gave possession to huddrsfield and it got a few groans from the crowd.  Some fans watch the highlights on motd though and see his one brilliant pass to firmino in the second half and then believe he is some pirlo or something. He isn't. From every 10 of those passes he tries only 1 will find his team mate.  He can't pass a ball the way Gerrard could, the way Scholes could, Lampard could, Pirlo could, Xavi could, Alonso could - he simply isn't in that mold, is he? Or are you telling me he can pass every bit as good as those players?

And that what it boils down too. I want a midfield of Gerrard, Alonso again. I miss that quality. We need that quality if we want to be contenders. and Jordan Henderson IS NOT that quality which is my whole point.

I don't know what else people want, maybe these will help:

What? Three sh*t videos? Show me some of him diving infront of the ball blocking shots. Show me some crunching tackles. Show me grabbing the ball from his team mates to take a penalty instead of being slapped down by balotelli. You won't find many and he has been here since 2011.

Part of me also thinks if he was Spanish people would be drooling over his ball retention and 'tiki taka' passing, how magical it is how he keeps the ball. (that is unless you're a moron and can't read a graph indicating how often he loses the ball eh Riba)

Tika Taka and Jordan Henderson should never be put in the same sentence. What on earth are you watching?  You're sat here saying you don't know what more people want and you're gobsmacked they cant see all of Hendersons talents and then you come out and say if he was Spanish we would be drooling over his tika taka football. What the f**k are people actually watching? Do you actually watch our games? Because Jordan Henderson is not a tika taka footballer! Far f**king from it!!!

Imagine Jordan Henderson in the Barca side  :lmao:

I'm not saying he's a world class talent. I'm not saying he's going to get the Premier League player of the year.

Good. Because he's not. And he won't.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,970 posts | 3054 
      Reply #462: Oct 31, 2017 11:52:51 am
      Re the OP.

The consensus here is clearly Yes........and whilst I don’t agree with that perspective I can respect that is the view of a narrow majority.

It doesn’t change a f***in’ thing like - unless the gaffer decides to so it becomes a bit irrelevant now......

This has just become more of a pseudo-Hendo thread and has served whatever purpose it had for me.

It’s just going to get more polarised about the player and that’s what his thread is already there for.
      « Last Edit: Oct 31, 2017 12:05:56 pm by Scotia »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #463: Oct 31, 2017 12:00:57 pm
      Re the OP.

The consensus here is clearly Yes........and whilst I don’t agree with that perspective I can respect that is the view of a narrow majority.

It doesn’t change a f***in’ thing like - unless the gaffer decides to so it becomes a bit irrelevant now......

This has just become more of a pseudo-Hendo thread and has served whatever purpose it had for me.

It’s just going to get more polarised about the player and that’s what his thread is already there for.
      I know you can't see this post now, but I would be quite happy for the mods to lock it now since I think there is enough data to suggest the majority of fans who took part in this thread, want a new captain. This cannot be argued, it is a fact. Thread has served its purpose.
      « Last Edit: Oct 31, 2017 12:06:22 pm by Ribapuru »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #464: Oct 31, 2017 12:06:21 pm
      That's the best you can do? Using one of our greatest ever players to justify your backing of Henderson and to manipulate others?

So what he played in the same midfield alongside Steven Gerrard? So did Igor Biscan. That doesn't mean Igor Biscan is a good player or leader.

Don't be using one of our own legends and one of the greatest ever players to have played the game as some sort of reason on why Jordan Henderson should be our captain. They're miles apart and Jordan isn't fit to lace his boots. Henderson was only ever chosen as vice captain and then later captain because we lacked candidates. No other reason. He wasn't the 'natural successor' at all. When Stevie called it a day we all wondered who would get the armband and even though Henderson was vice at the time, many thought the likes of Sakho might have got it.

Most professional footballers have captained at youth level at some point. So what?  The Liverpool FC armband weighs much more than the Sunderland U15 armband. I'm comparing Henderson to our previous captains but captains from our rivals too, the likes of Terry, Keane, Vieira and Henderson doesn't fall in that category. Those players will always be remembered as fantastic players, fantastic leaders, fantastic captains, premiership greats and Jordan Henderson wont be. Are you telling me he will?

Excellent communicator? How on earth would you know? Do you know what he says do you?

I have a season ticket. I'm there every week. All of our eleven players talk and shout. Its a football match and they're professionals - so they should.

Just so you know, Henderson doesn't talk any more than any other player. He does not demand more from his team mates than anybody else. Both Milner and Lallana are much louder believe me - you can hear them.

Moreno's improvement has f**k all to do with Henderson  :lmao: ... His improvement has come from cutting out his rash tackles and his poor positioning play and understanding when its right to bomb forward and when its not. That comes down to himself and from his management. Not from his team mate.

I've said it myself several times on here that his one and only asset are his energy levels. When the other team have the ball then Henderson can be quite handy to have in the midfield because he's fairly quick and covers a lot of ground. When we press, Henderson can be very much a part of that but rather than winning the ball, he forces the opposition into making mistakes. There is nothing particular wrong with that, but the way Stevie, Vieira, Keane would all bully their opponent off the ball - Henderson doesn't, does he?

So busting a gut might be taking it a little bit far. I'm not convinced Henderson is the sort who would put his body on the line for us. I cant remember him ever throwing himself in the way of a shot or flying into a 50-50 tackle taking the opposition out, can you?

Similar to your argument of him being a 'excellent communicator', he is no more of a professional than either Lallana or Milner. In my opinion, both of those players are better pro's.  But yes, he is a decent professional and represents the club well, still doesn't make him a great leader or captain because he comes across as an alright lad on camera though?

Just because he has improved somewhat (which I don't agree with by the way), that doesn't mean he should be our bloody captain!

Jordan Henderson has only ever had two spells where he has played well for us. The first was the nearly season under Rodgers when we were absolutely flying. Even then he was shadowed by the likes of Suarez, Sturridge, Gerrard, Sterling, Coutinho and Flanno who put in better and more consistent performances than him. Henderson was very much a part of that side but he wasn't even in the top 6 players for us that season.

The second stint was the start of last season when again we were flying, but that was mainly down to our front four of Mane, Coutinho, Firmino and Lallana. Klopps decision to put Lallana in the middle benefitted Henderson just like he benefitted playing alongside a great player like Gerrard.  Put him in the midfield with Emre Can or Lucas and you see just how much he struggles. When he came back from injury, he went back to his usual dire form.

Stats don't always tell a true story. I see opposition fans quite often comparing stats of their players to the likes of Coutinho. I remember seeing one of coutinho and Antonio - it might have been last season. West Ham fans were saying ''look, look, Antonio is as good as coutinho, the stats don't lie!''  Erm, ok, so which one would you rather have? Which player are Barca and Psg fighting to sign and willing to spend over 100m.

When we signed stewart downing, he had the most assists in the league. I said at the time he wasn't anywhere near good enough for us and guess what, he wasn't. 

If that's his role 'to win the ball back and make sure we have possession' then we don't need him in 80% of our games during a season do we? Because it's us who usually dominates the play - just like we saw on Saturday.

No, you're wrong, Henderson occasionally trys switch passes and he quite often loses the ball by doing so. Re watch the game against Huddersfield and there were a few times in the first half he was clipping the ball sideways or into the box which gave possession to huddrsfield and it got a few groans from the crowd.  Some fans watch the highlights on motd though and see his one brilliant pass to firmino in the second half and then believe he is some pirlo or something. He isn't. From every 10 of those passes he tries only 1 will find his team mate.  He can't pass a ball the way Gerrard could, the way Scholes could, Lampard could, Pirlo could, Xavi could, Alonso could - he simply isn't in that mold, is he? Or are you telling me he can pass every bit as good as those players?

And that what it boils down too. I want a midfield of Gerrard, Alonso again. I miss that quality. We need that quality if we want to be contenders. and Jordan Henderson IS NOT that quality which is my whole point.

What? Three sh*t videos? Show me some of him diving infront of the ball blocking shots. Show me some crunching tackles. Show me grabbing the ball from his team mates to take a penalty instead of being slapped down by balotelli. You won't find many and he has been here since 2011.

Tika Taka and Jordan Henderson should never be put in the same sentence. What on earth are you watching?  You're sat here saying you don't know what more people want and you're gobsmacked they cant see all of Hendersons talents and then you come out and say if he was Spanish we would be drooling over his tika taka football. What the f**k are people actually watching? Do you actually watch our games? Because Jordan Henderson is not a tika taka footballer! Far f**king from it!!!

That the best you can do??
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #465: Oct 31, 2017 03:07:26 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,312 posts | 6374 
      Reply #466: Oct 31, 2017 04:45:21 pm
      I know you can't see this post now, but I would be quite happy for the mods to lock it now since I think there is enough data to suggest the majority of fans who took part in this thread, want a new captain. This cannot be argued, it is a fact. Thread has served its purpose.

The majority of fans also want you to stop posting crap. This cannot be argued, it is a fact. So I guess this thread has served two purposes.

Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #467: Oct 31, 2017 06:00:50 pm

Jesus F***ing Christ this is all that's wrong with this witch hunt. You have been presented with what I thought, and many others thought were pretty reasoned arguments and you just go 'no' 'no' 'no' 'no' 'I have a season ticket' 'I know what I see'. You're completely wrong about the passing stats, completely wrong and ignorant comparing him to F***ing Biscan and Moreno. It just shows he could do anything and you wouldn't support him. You're a dug in, set in your ways type... that's fine however I would encourage you to think more expansively once in a while.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #468: Oct 31, 2017 06:06:30 pm
      I am not even going to tell you the error in that sentence. I am done educating people with less than average intellect.
      This topic is about Henderson and if he is or is not the best option to be captain.

You won't do sh*t because you can't do sh*t.

You mention intellect quite a lot Riba, am I sensing some insecurities? Maybe that's just my below average intellect talking. Maybe you could show us on a graph since you've shown you're so great at using your superior brain to work those out.

Honestly my best argument for saying Hendo is a good player is you think he isn't, anyone else who doesn't like him would have to agree with you. If I was in their shoes I'd be reconsidering my opinions real fast.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #469: Oct 31, 2017 06:10:42 pm
      Jesus f**king Christ this is all that's wrong with this witch hunt. You have been presented with what I thought, and many others thought were pretty reasoned arguments and you just go 'no' 'no' 'no' 'no' 'I have a season ticket' 'I know what I see'. You're completely wrong about the passing stats, completely wrong and ignorant comparing him to f**king Biscan and Moreno. It just shows he could do anything and you wouldn't support him. You're a dug in, set in your ways type... that's fine however I would encourage you to think more expansively once in a while.

The fact he's marmite amongst our support speaks volumes. The poll in this thread alone says we should change captain.

Keep telling me I'm wrong though and it's me who's dug in my own ways and I'm on some witch hunt.

You're in the minority here, not me.

And you can compare Henderson to probably the best ever player to have worn our shirt in Stevie but I can't compare him to igor biscan? Henderson is much more closer to biscan than he is Gerrard in terms of ability mate.

Oh, and it was you raving about Moreno, saying his form was down to Henderson.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #470: Oct 31, 2017 06:20:32 pm
      The fact he's marmite amongst our support speaks volumes. The poll in this thread alone says we should change captain.

Keep telling me I'm wrong though and it's me who's dug in my own ways and I'm on some witch hunt.

You're in the minority here, not me.

And you can compare Henderson to probably the best ever player to have worn our shirt in Stevie but I can't compare him to igor biscan? Henderson is much more closer to biscan than he is Gerrard in terms of ability mate.

Oh, and it was you raving about Moreno, saying his form was down to Henderson.

You know you're twisting words mate.

I was in no way comparing Hendo to Stevie not once. I said he learned from him and played alongside him and was his vice captain. You reply with 'May as well talk about Biscan' who played a handful of games with Gerrard and was never even a first teamer never mind vice captain. You compared being captain of your country at youth level to being captain of Sunderland U-15s. You then said if improvement was anything then Moreno, who's played well for a few weeks should be captain.

Hyperbole coming out your ears just to discredit one player until your hearts content. I don't get it.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #471: Oct 31, 2017 07:12:35 pm
      You know you're twisting words mate.

I was in no way comparing Hendo to Stevie not once. I said he learned from him and played alongside him and was his vice captain. You reply with 'May as well talk about Biscan' who played a handful of games with Gerrard and was never even a first teamer never mind vice captain. You compared being captain of your country at youth level to being captain of Sunderland U-15s. You then said if improvement was anything then Moreno, who's played well for a few weeks should be captain.

Hyperbole coming out your ears just to discredit one player until your hearts content. I don't get it.

You can't understand how I don't see hendersons talents and qualities and I can't understand how you think he has any. So we'll never agree.

My opinions are based on the past midfielders we've had - all of whom are in a completely different league to Henderson.

They're also based on previous premiership teams who won the title like united, arsenal, Chelsea and comparing those midfielders to Henderson. Again, he isn't in the same league.

They're also based on the current midfielders in the league. Where does henderson feature? Nowhere near the top 20 for me but again it's down to opinion.

What I will say though is that Keita looks a real top player. When he's on our books next season I think many of you will see the difference between the quality and standard between him and Henderson.

I feel as if the standards we once demanded as liverpool supporters is no longer there when some of us believe Henderson is good enough not only to play for us, but to captain us.

It actually makes me gutted. How far have we fallen? What's happened to us?!

Henderson would never have gotten a game for any of our great title winning teams in the past. He wouldn't have even got a shirt in Rafas team when we were ranked #1 in Europe under him either.

You want me to wake up mate? I want you to wake up.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #472: Oct 31, 2017 07:15:46 pm
      The majority of fans also want you to stop posting crap. This cannot be argued, it is a fact. So I guess this thread has served two purposes.
      P*ss off starting crap. Unless it is related to the topic, just button it. If you don't like debating Henderson's captaincy, no need to enter the thread. Atleast Scotia attempted to debate it, even Mags did, but what really grinds my gears is people like you who don't enter the debate, but just throw around insults, bottom of the barrel posting.
      « Last Edit: Oct 31, 2017 07:21:34 pm by Ribapuru »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,312 posts | 6374 
      Reply #473: Oct 31, 2017 07:33:35 pm

Take your own advice you child. All you do is post garbage over and over under the guise of "debate". In reality, whenever someone actually debates your point, you try to mock their intelligence or their grammar. You are a WUM plain and simple.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #474: Oct 31, 2017 07:39:15 pm
      Take your own advice you child. All you do is post garbage over and over under the guise of "debate". In reality, whenever someone actually debates your point, you try to mock their intelligence or their grammar. You are a WUM plain and simple.
      Somebody calls me a **** I call them not very intelligent and you point the finger at me? I'm not going to take the bait, if you reply to this you'll be arguing with yourself.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #475: Oct 31, 2017 07:41:02 pm
      Keep it about Henderson's captaincy please.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,312 posts | 6374 
      Reply #476: Oct 31, 2017 07:47:31 pm

Henderson is the captain, Klopp isn't going to pick a new one...get over it!
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #477: Oct 31, 2017 09:00:20 pm
      You can't understand how I don't see hendersons talents and qualities and I can't understand how you think he has any. So we'll never agree.

My opinions are based on the past midfielders we've had - all of whom are in a completely different league to Henderson.

They're also based on previous premiership teams who won the title like united, arsenal, Chelsea and comparing those midfielders to Henderson. Again, he isn't in the same league.

They're also based on the current midfielders in the league. Where does henderson feature? Nowhere near the top 20 for me but again it's down to opinion.

What I will say though is that Keita looks a real top player. When he's on our books next season I think many of you will see the difference between the quality and standard between him and Henderson.

I feel as if the standards we once demanded as liverpool supporters is no longer there when some of us believe Henderson is good enough not only to play for us, but to captain us.

It actually makes me gutted. How far have we fallen? What's happened to us?!

Henderson would never have gotten a game for any of our great title winning teams in the past. He wouldn't have even got a shirt in Rafas team when we were ranked #1 in Europe under him either.

You want me to wake up mate? I want you to wake up.

Fair enough mate. At least we both agree Keita should be a top player.

I also don't think he would have got in ahead of Gerrard, Alonso or Mash like I said, I don't think he's a world beater, just don't like the barrage of hatred towards him which I think is undeserved.
      Flying Squirrel 39
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 127 posts | 23 
      Reply #478: Oct 31, 2017 11:14:36 pm
      Milner should be captain, hands down. Henderson has no business having that armband. Also, he´s much too hotheaded at times. You simply cannot have a captain with that temperament.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #479: Nov 01, 2017 04:09:23 am
      Fair enough mate. At least we both agree Keita should be a top player.

I also don't think he would have got in ahead of Gerrard, Alonso or Mash like I said, I don't think he's a world beater, just don't like the barrage of hatred towards him which I think is undeserved.

It's not Hatred Mags, he's not a good enough captain simples, nobody has said they hate him !

YNWA
      kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #480: Nov 01, 2017 05:56:24 am
      yea he's the captain, deal with it. WUM

Quick Reply