Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Tue 16th Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 31st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

News Stories (November 2017)

Read 910 times
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Re: News Stories (November 2017)
      Reply #25: Nov 15, 2017 06:50:58 am
      Why would ISIS want to negotiate though, they see everyone as infidels who must be killed, how do you open a dialogue with them and what is the point?

"If someone wants to kill you, better make sure you kill them first."

Isis at this stage don't seem interested in negotiation, but just like other terrorists or so called terrorist groups in the past there has to be some sort of common ground to stop the bloodshed, no none will defeat them by military force alone that's impossible.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,379 posts | 2163 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #26: Nov 15, 2017 08:04:42 am
      he BBC has uncovered details of a secret deal that let hundreds of IS fighters and their families escape from Raqqa, under the gaze of the US and British-led coalition and Kurdish-led forces who control the city.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

Well...

And russia used a screen shot from a video game as evidence
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,379 posts | 2163 
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,373 posts | 3273 
      Reply #28: Nov 15, 2017 09:24:23 am
      Doesn't mention treating isis wounded though

Al Nusra front & the so called rebels are ISIS..
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,379 posts | 2163 
      Reply #29: Nov 15, 2017 12:19:37 pm
      Al Nusra front & the so called rebels are ISIS..

Not all the anti assad rebels are isis though
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,859 posts | 2284 
      Reply #30: Nov 15, 2017 02:18:23 pm
      Isis at this stage don't seem interested in negotiation, but just like other terrorists or so called terrorist groups in the past there has to be some sort of common ground to stop the bloodshed, no none will defeat them by military force alone that's impossible.

Do you imagine ISIS to transition to a stage where they don't demand the destruction and holy war against all "Infidels", when can we expect this rather dramatic policy shift from them?
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,373 posts | 3273 
      Reply #31: Nov 15, 2017 03:35:06 pm
      Do you imagine ISIS to transition to a stage where they don't demand the destruction and holy war against all "Infidels", when can we expect this rather dramatic policy shift from them?

Your using the same language that was used against the Taliban & the Al Qaeda, with both the USA & it's allies have agreed to sit down for 'peace' talks, Al Qaeda is now Al Nusra Front/ISIS who are causing the unrest in the Middle East with the financial & Tech support of the western governments & the gulf monarchies.

As for the. 'Holy war' bit, there no such thing taking place in the ME, it's sectarianism,proxy wars.

Question; why would ISIS call for a 'holy war' against all 'infidels' when it's those infidels that are funding & arming ISIS?..
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,859 posts | 2284 
      Reply #32: Nov 16, 2017 02:54:54 pm
      Your using the same language that was used against the Taliban & the Al Qaeda, with both the USA & it's allies have agreed to sit down for 'peace' talks, Al Qaeda is now Al Nusra Front/ISIS who are causing the unrest in the Middle East with the financial & Tech support of the western governments & the gulf monarchies.

As for the. 'Holy war' bit, there no such thing taking place in the ME, it's sectarianism,proxy wars.

Question; why would ISIS call for a 'holy war' against all 'infidels' when it's those infidels that are funding & arming ISIS?..

So instead of having talks why don't we just stop funding them, problem solved, no?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,379 posts | 2163 
      Reply #33: Nov 16, 2017 04:52:16 pm
      So instead of having talks why don't we just stop funding them, problem solved, no?

Or have a serious word with the countries who fund them especially those countries who we sell arms to
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #34: Nov 16, 2017 05:03:17 pm
      Isis at this stage don't seem interested in negotiation, but just like other terrorists or so called terrorist groups in the past there has to be some sort of common ground to stop the bloodshed,

Reformation and education, failing that Nuke the bas**rds.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,373 posts | 3273 
      Reply #35: Nov 16, 2017 05:10:22 pm
      Reformation and education, failing that Nuke the bas**rds.

"Reformation & Education"

How's that going for you ;D

Any road, let's say we go with your nuke option, once you wipe out that group, do you think it'll solve the problem or are we likely to see another group take it's place & do we go back to nuke option if nuking first time around failed?.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,373 posts | 3273 
      Reply #36: Nov 16, 2017 05:21:16 pm
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #37: Nov 16, 2017 05:21:46 pm
      "Reformation & Education"

How's that going for you

Well as you asked, being raised and educated in a Christian country who's religion had a reformation, i'm not terrorising, grooming and f**king kids, gang raping females, stoning people, taking part in honour killings, acid attacks etc etc..

So i'd say it worked out ok for me...

Any road, let's say we go with your nuke option, once you wipe out that group, do you think it'll solve the problem or are we likely to see another group take it's place & do we go back to nuke option if nuking first time around failed?

Remember Nagasaki and Hiroshima ?

Replace it with Mecca and Medina.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,373 posts | 3273 
      Reply #38: Nov 16, 2017 05:31:19 pm
      Well as you asked, being raised and educated in a Christian country who's religion had a reformation, i'm not terrorising, grooming and f**king kids, gang raping females, stoning people, taking part in honour killings, acid attacks etc etc..

You personally may not, but lately seen a spike in the media of people who share your belief & look like you that are,so maybe your guilty as much as them, you know, guilt by association..

As for Nagasaki & Hiroshima,what's your point? & have  you seen the pics of those places lately?.. Stunning.

& it's Makkah & Madinah ;)
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,379 posts | 2163 
      Reply #39: Nov 16, 2017 06:00:26 pm

Nuking bingo hall is a bit extreme isn't it ?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #40: Nov 16, 2017 08:42:36 pm
      You personally may not, but lately seen a spike in the media of people who share your belief & look like you that are,so maybe your guilty as much as them, you know, guilt by association..

How do you know they share my belief?, do you even know what my true beliefs are, i don't subscribe to, nor live my life by stone age ideologies.

So Nah i'm not feeling guilty by association and yes i'd hang the Hollyweird paedo's without a moments hesitation.

As for looking like me, i'm sure people of all races have similar beliefs to me as there are many races who follow and fight for Isis's belief system, so why are you trying to make it a race issue?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #41: Nov 16, 2017 08:44:06 pm
      Nuking bingo hall is a bit extreme isn't it ?

Fancy some Kentucky fried Bingo Wings...
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #42: Nov 16, 2017 09:05:25 pm

Amazing. It's now so partisan that they'll openly back and defend (many of them 'devout' and 'moral' Christians) a predatory paedophile in an election contest.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,539 posts | 3144 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #43: Nov 16, 2017 09:09:09 pm
      So Nah i'm not feeling guilty by association
      Ain't it weird and f**king ludicrous how you are facing accussations of being guilty, by association, from an idiot who finds excuses for sectarian hatred, at every juncture. The daft gobs***e. 😂😂😂
      « Last Edit: Nov 16, 2017 09:13:59 pm by bad boy bubby »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #44: Nov 16, 2017 09:58:34 pm

Ain't it weird and f**king ludicrous how you are facing accussations of being guilty, by association, from an idiot who finds excuses for sectarian hatred, at every juncture. The daft gobs***e. 😂😂😂

The whole world has gone weird and ludicrous mate, i'm not surprised when you listen to apologists and those who scream islamaphobe, racist et all to stifle debate...
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #45: Nov 17, 2017 06:25:52 am
      I keep hearing things (about ISIS) like "kill them before they kill us" "nuke em". So who and where will we kill them? Iran? Pakistan? Syria? London? Manchester? It's ridiculous, yes you can drive them out of certain areas to an extent, but radical extremists are born and groomed everywhere in the world. The first thing to aim for is to stop innocent (or anyone for that matter) people being killed, that can only be done eventually through talks. Secondly, try to stop the teaching of hatred in whatever form through education etc..Don't get me wrong here I don't know the answer but what I do know is what is happening now will not work but that's politicians for you.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #46: Nov 17, 2017 08:24:37 am
      I keep hearing things (about ISIS) like "kill them before they kill us" "nuke em". So who and where will we kill them? Iran? Pakistan? Syria? London? Manchester? It's ridiculous, yes you can drive them out of certain areas to an extent, but radical extremists are born and groomed everywhere in the world. The first thing to aim for is to stop innocent (or anyone for that matter) people being killed, that can only be done eventually through talks. Secondly, try to stop the teaching of hatred in whatever form through education etc..Don't get me wrong here I don't know the answer but what I do know is what is happening now will not work but that's politicians for you.

Are you aware of the genocide involved in the ISIS convert or destroy campaign of the last 15 years or so?
      It probably is greater than any conflict known to man.

You think there is room for negotiation with the most extreme group the world has ever seen?
      As stated Dave there is no framework let alone desire to claw back the unequalled savagery contained in their malformed interpretation of a belief that millions practice.
      « Last Edit: Nov 17, 2017 11:05:55 am by stuey »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #47: Nov 17, 2017 08:59:01 am

It’s not just Isis we’re fighting and despite those that will protest it is the extremist ideology of Islam... it’s not just suicide bombers, knife men, people who crash cars/vans in to people... it’s a barbaric Stone Age ideology that we’re fighting...

An ideology that is rife with grooming gangs and rapists, an ideology where the minority in this country make up for a disproportionate amount of grooming gangs, rapists etc and hold a disproportionate proportion of inmates throughout uk prisons...

But any one who has the wherewithal to point that out will come under more intense disgust in terms of being called a racist, bigot, islamaphobe than the perpetrators of such things...

This is the Country we’re handing over to our younger generations.

althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #48: Nov 17, 2017 04:27:18 pm
      Are you aware of the genocide involved in the ISIS convert or destroy campaign of the last 15 years or so?
      It probably is greater than any conflict known to man.

You think there is room for negotiation with the most extreme group the world has ever seen?
      As stated Dave there is no framework let alone desire to claw back the unequalled savagery contained in their malformed interpretation of a belief that millions practice.

So what's your solution Stuey?
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #49: Nov 17, 2017 04:29:38 pm
      It’s not just Isis we’re fighting and despite those that will protest it is the extremist ideology of Islam... it’s not just suicide bombers, knife men, people who crash cars/vans in to people... it’s a barbaric Stone Age ideology that we’re fighting...

An ideology that is rife with grooming gangs and rapists, an ideology where the minority in this country make up for a disproportionate amount of grooming gangs, rapists etc and hold a disproportionate proportion of inmates throughout uk prisons...

But any one who has the wherewithal to point that out will come under more intense disgust in terms of being called a racist, bigot, islamaphobe than the perpetrators of such things...

This is the Country we’re handing over to our younger generations.

I do realise all you say, and I was talking about all forms of extremism i.e. facism etc.. but we ain't gonna beat it by military means, that's all I'm saying.

Quick Reply