Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Tue 16th Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 2nd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D0 L1

News Stories (November 2017)

Read 912 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: News Stories (November 2017)
      Reply #75: Nov 26, 2017 03:55:48 pm
      Aren't all religions man made though

Not according to those indoctrinated of all faiths, except the flying spaghetti monster one, that sh*t's real..  :roll: :f_tongueincheek: :f_whistle:
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,376 posts | 3274 
      Reply #76: Nov 26, 2017 04:14:23 pm
      May I ask you for your sources? this is interesting.

Source posted has been refuted on many occasion..

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #77: Nov 26, 2017 04:28:16 pm

LOL...

Show me the maps from Muhammad's life time containing Mecca.

Why do the oldest Mosques such as China, Lebanon, Iraq etc Qibla's face Petra?

Where's the archeological evidence to support an agricultural civilisation in mecca during Muhammad's time line?

Where's the botanical evidence ?

Refuted my arse, theirs massive amounts of data and evidence to support this hypothesis including Islamic scholars and a few Imams saying no, no, no can't change that.

« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2017 04:33:14 pm by RedLFCBlood »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #78: Nov 26, 2017 05:04:59 pm
      Funny how they can find archeological evidence of agriculture during Muhammads lifetime in Petra, but zilch, zero, nada in Mecca..

Strange that.

An agricultural suburb and other finds unearthed at Petra by archaeologists from the Brown University Petra Archaeological Project suggest that extensive terrace farming and dam construction in the ancient desert city began some 2,000 years ago, not during the Iron Age as had been previously hypothesized.The successful terrace farming of wheat, grapes and possibly olives, resulted in a vast, green, agricultural ‘suburb’ to Petra in an otherwise inhospitable, arid landscape.

This terrace farming remained extensive and robust through the third century. Based on surface finds and comparative data collected by other researchers in the area, however, it is clear that this type of farming continued to some extent for many centuries, until the end of the first millennium (between AD 800 and 1000). That ancient Petra was under extensive cultivation is a testament to past strategies of land management, and is all the more striking in light of the area’s dry and dusty environment today.

http://www.sci-news.com/archaeology/article00804.html
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,862 posts | 2284 
      Reply #79: Nov 26, 2017 05:24:44 pm
      Funny how they can find archeological evidence of agriculture during Muhammads lifetime in Petra, but zilch, zero, nada in Mecca..

Strange that.

An agricultural suburb and other finds unearthed at Petra by archaeologists from the Brown University Petra Archaeological Project suggest that extensive terrace farming and dam construction in the ancient desert city began some 2,000 years ago, not during the Iron Age as had been previously hypothesized.The successful terrace farming of wheat, grapes and possibly olives, resulted in a vast, green, agricultural ‘suburb’ to Petra in an otherwise inhospitable, arid landscape.

This terrace farming remained extensive and robust through the third century. Based on surface finds and comparative data collected by other researchers in the area, however, it is clear that this type of farming continued to some extent for many centuries, until the end of the first millennium (between AD 800 and 1000). That ancient Petra was under extensive cultivation is a testament to past strategies of land management, and is all the more striking in light of the area’s dry and dusty environment today.

http://www.sci-news.com/archaeology/article00804.html

Bloody hell, if this gets out then it will really recreate divisions amongst the usually peaceful, harmonious and "turn the other cheek" Muslims of the world ;-).
      Its so depressing that people can still be indoctrinated and perverted by hate and twisted anger in the 21st century.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,381 posts | 2163 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #80: Nov 26, 2017 07:22:56 pm
      Bloody hell, if this gets out then it will really recreate divisions amongst the usually peaceful, harmonious and "turn the other cheek" Muslims of the world ;-).
      Its so depressing that people can still be indoctrinated and perverted by hate and twisted anger in the 21st century.

You're obviously not on Twitter
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #81: Nov 26, 2017 08:34:29 pm

So has religion in all it's forms.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 30,523 posts | 4349 
      Reply #82: Nov 27, 2017 02:53:28 am

Yep, just look at Trump and all them Christian f**king alt-right idiots in the States!!

Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,501 posts | 611 
      Reply #83: Nov 27, 2017 12:19:07 pm
      From different books, pier reviewed papers, websites etc, I'm always reading up on ancient civilisations, I do hours every day, religion goes hand in hand with ancient civilisations..

This is not one but it approaches the subject..

http://abdullahsameer.com/blog/was-muhammad-from-petra-or-makkah/

Cheers mate, will give it a read.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,862 posts | 2284 
      Reply #84: Nov 27, 2017 04:06:41 pm
      Yep, just look at Trump and all them Christian f**king alt-right idiots in the States!!

hmm, little bit different isn't it or do you not see the difference?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #85: Nov 28, 2017 05:48:50 pm

Consider the fact mate it's nothing more than disturbing that so many people in one of the most powerful nations on earth can be brainwashed by Trump the f**king idiot and the lunatic bible crew.
      Suppose that's what comes of being entirely detached from reality as some are in the US. 
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #86: Nov 29, 2017 01:17:46 pm
      So Theresa May willing to pay between 50 - 60 billion to the EU, once the EU get that they will really turn the screw. Where are all the Tories that were shouting that Labour would just pay "whatever". It's going to get worse, great negotiating there Mrs May  ;)
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,862 posts | 2284 
      Reply #87: Nov 29, 2017 02:08:32 pm
      So Theresa May willing to pay between 50 - 60 billion to the EU, once the EU get that they will really turn the screw. Where are all the Tories that were shouting that Labour would just pay "whatever". It's going to get worse, great negotiating there Mrs May  ;)

Not happy with the amount but if and its a bloody big IF it leads to a free and open trade deal with the EU then its probably a price worth paying, it should actually give the UK a decent amount of leverage on the remaining issues
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #88: Nov 29, 2017 02:29:33 pm
      Not happy with the amount but if and its a bloody big IF it leads to a free and open trade deal with the EU then its probably a price worth paying, it should actually give the UK a decent amount of leverage on the remaining issues

Why would it give a decent amount of leverage once the money is sorted? The EU now hold all the aces.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,862 posts | 2284 
      Reply #89: Nov 29, 2017 03:14:40 pm
      Why would it give a decent amount of leverage once the money is sorted? The EU now hold all the aces.

It gives leverage because it shows good faith from our side, ie we are willing to pay this amount now lets get down to business, if we can't get down to business then f**k you I'll rip up my cheque.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,476 posts | 2785 
      Reply #90: Nov 29, 2017 03:51:26 pm

The EU have always held all the aces, this is what Brexit "leave at all costs" nutters don't understand.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,862 posts | 2284 
      Reply #91: Nov 29, 2017 04:57:38 pm
      The EU have always held all the aces, this is what Brexit "leave at all costs" nutters don't understand.

Nonsense, the EU is desperate for the money. Without the UK annual contribution they are in deep trouble, this £50 billion buys them a couple of years beyond 2019.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 30,523 posts | 4349 
      Reply #92: Nov 29, 2017 05:01:10 pm
      hmm, little bit different isn't it or do you not see the difference?

Is it? And the dozy c**t is now retweeting vids from them freaks at Britain First!!

Religious f**king nuts one and all brainwashed by a book of fiction.
      RedWilly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,219 posts | 1173 
      Reply #93: Nov 29, 2017 05:30:19 pm
      It gives leverage because it shows good faith from our side, ie we are willing to pay this amount now lets get down to business, if we can't get down to business then f**k you I'll rip up my cheque.

Apparently doesn’t work like that. It’s ‘locked in’ once agreed specifically so no party can go back and change it again during negotiations.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #94: Nov 29, 2017 06:13:26 pm
      Nonsense, the EU is desperate for the money. Without the UK annual contribution they are in deep trouble, this £50 billion buys them a couple of years beyond 2019.

The EU economy is worth trillions upon trillions of pounds. I don't think it needs 50bn British pounds to survive. I wish people would drop the whole 'Britain against the world' attitude. This isn't 1940 although you'd think it is when Brexiteers are comparing the EU to the Nazis.
      « Last Edit: Nov 29, 2017 08:05:59 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #95: Nov 30, 2017 05:45:10 pm
      Is it? And the dozy c**t is now retweeting vids from them freaks at Britain First!!

Religious f**king nuts one and all brainwashed by a book of fiction.

Appears to me that People are getting upset because Trump is showing the Islamic violence that is being suppressed by the media, people are more Mad at Trump than the actual content of what he tweeted, talk about brainwashed, the left are going to end up with an awful lot of blood on their hands.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,381 posts | 2163 
      Reply #96: Nov 30, 2017 05:56:25 pm
      Appears to me that People are getting upset because Trump is showing the Islamic violence that is being suppressed by the media, people are more Mad at Trump than the actual content of what he tweeted, talk about brainwashed, the left are going to end up with an awful lot of blood on their hands.

Issue is that Britain first have a habit of posting unverified and in some cases fake videos and footage. If you think trump posting hate spread by lowlife scumbags then fine, go get your green card
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #97: Nov 30, 2017 06:00:49 pm
      This isn't 1940 although you'd think it is when Brexiteers are comparing the EU to the Nazis.

The EU operating and creating laws for the UK is illegal, I wouldn't give them a penny.

The Bill of Rights 1689, one of the most important documents in the British Constitution, states with absolute certainty that “no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #98: Nov 30, 2017 06:06:31 pm
      Issue is that Britain first have a habit of posting unverified and in some cases fake videos and footage. If you think trump posting hate spread by lowlife scumbags then fine, go get your green card

I think its perfectly fine, People have a right to know about the darker side of Islam and how dangerous it can be, this politically correct bullshit needs to stop.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,381 posts | 2163 
      Reply #99: Nov 30, 2017 06:37:40 pm
      I think its perfectly fine, People have a right to know about the darker side of Islam and how dangerous it can be, this politically correct bullshit needs to stop.

All religions have been warped to justify violence,  this is the president of the world's biggest superpower supporting a far right organisation which peddles highly dubious propaganda which it uses to pedal it's racist ideology amongst gullible people who are as brainwashed as those you are railing against. There is a difference between political correctness and outright racism but clearly you can't see that

Quick Reply