Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Liverpool Sounds Documentary

Read 2748 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Liverpool Sounds Documentary
      Nov 10, 2017 06:39:32 pm
      Heartily recommend the Liverpool sounds documentary on lfctv. Looking at songs and chants from over the years. Don't mind admitting having a lump in my throat at the end as it reminds me of my mums funeral
      MsGerrard
      Re: Liverpool Sounds Documentary
      Reply #1: Nov 11, 2017 12:13:44 pm
      Heartily recommend the Liverpool sounds documentary on lfctv. Looking at songs and chants from over the years. Don't mind admitting having a lump in my throat at the end as it reminds me of my mums funeral

They've been advertising this for ages, and it was on Thursday night and I missed it !!! Looking forward to watching it over the weekend though, many memories it will bring back I'm sure...sorry to hear it was sad for you hun  :hug: YNWA
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #2: Nov 11, 2017 01:43:04 pm
      They've been advertising this for ages, and it was on Thursday night and I missed it !!! Looking forward to watching it over the weekend though, many memories it will bring back I'm sure...sorry to hear it was sad for you hun  :hug: YNWA

Thanks, thoroughly enjoyed it and YNWA has even more resonance now
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #3: Nov 11, 2017 04:42:20 pm
      Anyone who has sky should watch bbc 2 Scotland tomorrow night on channel 970, shankly, nature's fire. It starts at 9 pm

Quick Reply