Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D7 L8

Pre match : Liverpool v Everton : Dec 10th 14.15

Read 7747 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,182 posts | 4404 
      Pre match : Liverpool v Everton : Dec 10th 14.15
      Dec 08, 2017 07:49:06 am
      Let's face it the only chance the Ev have a chance to win at Anfield is in a snowball fight, early warning of heavy snow for Sunday from the Met Office.
      It would be a sight Fat Sam with a pint of wine in one hand snow ball in the other standing on the pitch bare chested  :D

They seem to have picked up a bit of form recently but it couldn't really have got any worse for them.

The tricky Reds should be full of confidence that they can take on anybody and score with the Fab 4 in scintillating form.

I would imagine the tactic from them will be to park the Bus and try and score from a set piece - typical Allerdeci tactics so I would be tempted to go 3 at the back with Gomez, Lovren and Klavan.
      Hopefully Robertson gets the nod ahead of Milner but I think Klopp will want some experienced old heads in the local derby.
      Shame Klopp has already said Hendo will be starting because I would have gone with the same front 6 as against Spartak.
      Can always rest players once we are 3-0 up at HT.

Karius
      Gomez
      Lovren
      Klavan
      Robertson

Can
      Gini
      Coutinho

Salah
      Mane
      Firmino
      « Last Edit: Dec 08, 2017 11:26:20 am by HScRed1 »
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,254 posts | 1390 
      Re: Pre match : Liverpool v Everton : Dec 10th 14.15
      Reply #1: Dec 08, 2017 10:21:18 am
      Yes looks like Hendo will start but the big call will be whether to go with the fab4 with Hendo Can in Midfield or leave out one of the Fab4.

Out of the Fab4 Mane could be the one to miss out although, on current form it's hard to leave anyone of the Fab4 out. If Klopp goes with the 3 central and 2 wingbacks I think Mane could miss out.

I would go with the FAB4 and Hendo and Gini for my front 6 but again it's not easy to leave Can out as he has improved of late.
      Kopite78
      Reply #2: Dec 08, 2017 11:10:58 am

Karius
      Gomez
      Lovren
      Klavan
      Robertson
      TAA

Can
      Gini
      Coutinho

Salah
      Mane
      Firmino

I'll be  honest mate I don't think we'll need 12 to beat these lot 🙄
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,970 posts | 3054 
      Reply #3: Dec 08, 2017 11:15:15 am

Good point.

I’d dispense with Karius.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,182 posts | 4404 
      Reply #4: Dec 08, 2017 11:24:36 am

I doubt the other lot can count that far we might get away with it 😀

Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,487 posts | 231 
      Reply #5: Dec 08, 2017 11:33:32 am
      I'm glad Everton are picking up form so we can bring them back down to Earth and in their rightful place - in the shadows.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,909 posts | 818 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #6: Dec 08, 2017 12:40:07 pm
      The fantastic four to run riot?

Lets hope so.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #7: Dec 08, 2017 01:17:18 pm
      After such a thumping win on Wednesday I'd love it if Klopp went with with the same 11 again on Sunday but with fixtures coming thick and fast and only playing little shitty everton then I understand the rotation giving some of our fringe players a run out.

I think there will be a couple of surprises and two out of the Fab Four will be benched.

Mignolet

Gomez Klavan Lovren Milner

Henderson Can

Coutinho

Mane Sturridge Ox

Still strong enough to beat f**king everton but I'd prefer it if klopp went full strength, get the job done and then bring the likes of hendo, Sturridge, ox etc on
      Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes

• 414 posts | 53 
      Reply #8: Dec 08, 2017 01:21:29 pm
      I think we will need a large tow truck to move the 2 parked buses in front of their goal.

CMON YOU REDMEN

:aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpoolwz0:
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,686 posts | 3708 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #9: Dec 08, 2017 01:48:01 pm
      NB: Team no longer available

It would not happen but if I was the manager I would do it!
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #10: Dec 08, 2017 01:57:25 pm
      Whats the point of people putting Karius in the starting XI when it just so obviously isn't going to happen?

Only other swap than the keeprs i can see happening is perhaps Milner back to LB and Hendo to come in to midfield.

Other than that i'm expecting a similar lineup.

I want our best 4 attackers on from the start against this lot because I really want to see them get smashed.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,310 posts | 6374 
      Reply #11: Dec 08, 2017 02:16:43 pm
      NB: Team no longer available

Really shouldn't be that hard with the form we are in currently.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #12: Dec 08, 2017 02:18:38 pm
      I think the team will be shuffled a bit but we have to be beating this lot surely. I'd be looking to wind up Rooney from the first minute, make sure he loses his rag and gets sent off, he's the only danger man I can see in that team, apart from maybe Sigurdson, and I imagine he will be well up for this game.
      Having said all that there is no way in hell they'll be able to contain our attack, they might nick a goal but we'll score more than them and win, then we can sit back and watch Manure v Citeh, hopefully lots of injuries, red cards and a draw :-)
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,909 posts | 818 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #13: Dec 08, 2017 02:47:13 pm
      Murmurs on twitter that Coutinho isn't training today and Salah has had a slight issue with his back.
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,758 posts | 259 
      Reply #14: Dec 08, 2017 04:30:13 pm
      I don't think it will be as easy we all think. They have obviously improved since Sam took charge.

I am going for a nervous 2-1 to redmen.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #15: Dec 08, 2017 04:53:52 pm
      I don't think it will be as easy we all think. They have obviously improved since Sam took charge.

I am going for a nervous 2-1 to redmen.

Yes vast improvement of the Bitters, they beat a sh*te West Ham team, a Huddersfield team who seem to be running out of steam and some nobody club in the Europa league in a who give a F**k match, F**k me I'm terrified! ;-)

In seriousness I'd imagine they are a bit more scared of us than the reverse.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,337 posts | 2816 
      Reply #16: Dec 08, 2017 05:07:55 pm
      Mignolet and Hendo will obviously come in for this but in all honesty they shouldn't be. I'd go with Robertson over Milner at LB but wouldn't be surprised if Klopp goes the other way. Think we'll start the front four like midweek as Everton will almost certainly park the bus on Sunday.

Early goal and we'll thrash them, if not then it will probably be a tight 1-0 or 2-1.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,629 posts | 6939 
      Reply #17: Dec 08, 2017 05:19:37 pm
      Whats the point of people putting Karius in the starting XI when it just so obviously isn't going to happen?

I think some people pick who they want to get picked and some people post what they think it will be.

The only way we don't win this game is either our defence or keeper have one of those brain-fart games (which you would think they must be due soon) or the referee wants it to go that way.

These aren't going to be beating us on quality - no chance of that.

They have had a week off - that does help them but not enough to beat us IMO.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #18: Dec 08, 2017 06:46:38 pm

Fat Sam: "And stay away from my Mum you, you dirty little b***ard"

Rooney: "Erm"
      Harrisimo

• 8,254 posts | 1390 
      Reply #19: Dec 08, 2017 07:14:53 pm
      You can expect the first 30 minutes to be littered with some sharp tackles coming from them, so the ref had better be ready to offer us some protection.

Fat Sam is no purist and he will give orders to " get those tackles in good and early"...be a few bookings but we have to be above it. They will try to nobble Salah, he will be their No 1 target, quickly followed by Coutinho and others.

Expect it but don't be distracted by it.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #20: Dec 08, 2017 07:21:04 pm
      Mig
      TAA Klavan Lovren Robertson
      Ox Hendo Milner
      Woodburn Solanke Sturridge

We need to rotate, to keep our key players fresh and to give other players chances to learn and grow. Esp. Solanke and Ox could be longterm solutions and I wanna see more from them to evaluate them. Sturridge should be fresh like a subway-sandwich, bring him, same for Milner and Wooburn.

Where is Lallana? Is he fit again?

Needless to say we need to win, because X-mas will be brutal and let's not be deceived by that 7-0 blow-out: we have nothing accomplished yet, we are in the middle of a fight for #4 in the PL. We better keep going.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #21: Dec 08, 2017 07:24:40 pm
      Mig
      Ox Hendo Milner

We need to rotate, to keep our key players fresh and to give other players chances to learn and grow. Esp. Solanke and Ox could be longterm solutions and I wanna see more from them to evaluate them. Sturridge should be fresh like a subway-sandwich, bring him, same for Milner and Wooburn.

Needless to say we need to win, because X-mas will be brutal and let's not be deceived by that 7-0 blow-out: we have nothing accomplished yet, we are in the middle of a fight for #4 in the PL. We better keep going.

Yeah let's not be deceived at all by refusing to start any of Firmino, Salah, Mane or Coutinho.

You complete attention seeking, baiting fud.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #22: Dec 08, 2017 07:26:42 pm
      Mig
      Ox Hendo Milner

What a ridiculous team, why isn't john achterburg in goal ?
      Harrisimo

• 8,254 posts | 1390 
      Reply #23: Dec 08, 2017 07:31:15 pm
      Mig
      Ox Hendo Milner

If Klopp rotates that much he'll disappear up his own jacksie..
      Harrisimo

• 8,254 posts | 1390 
      Reply #24: Dec 08, 2017 07:59:06 pm
      Further to an earlier post Klopp should allude to any possible bully boy tactics, in any pre-match press conference, that they will try early on. Alerting the ref to the possibility of Fat Sam trying to kick his way thru.

We have to be aware that Fat Sam is not above putting the boot in. If you're up against a real pacy attack, you don't stand off and let them run amok. And that's what Fat Sam will be thinking so I hope Klopp flags it up well before the game.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #25: Dec 08, 2017 08:17:20 pm
      Yeah let's not be deceived at all by refusing to start any of Firmino, Salah, Mane or Coutinho.

You complete attention seeking, baiting fud.

I don't care what you think. I care about the longterm freshness of my fab four and this game is perfect to rest them. Besides, I want to give prospect players chances, because the way business works it's 50/50 that the fab four won't be with us next September. Real, PSG, Barca...and enough money and they all will play it Coutinho-esque. But Ox, Solanke and Woodburn will still be here next season....
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,543 posts | 1666 
      • YNWA
      Reply #26: Dec 08, 2017 08:20:27 pm
      Everton have won last 2 in PL, so might muster up a performance. Might.
      Would still expect us to win though given our recent super goalscoring form.
      Harrisimo

• 8,254 posts | 1390 
      Reply #27: Dec 08, 2017 08:21:31 pm
      I don't care what you think. I care about the longterm freshness of my fab four and this game is perfect to rest them. Besides, I want to give prospect players chances, because the way business works it's 50/50 that the fab four won't be with us next September. Real, PSG, Barca...and enough money and they all will play it Coutinho-esque. But Ox, Solanke and Woodburn will still be here next season....

Bit of a gloomy prediction Pips, we might lose Coutinho but it won't be some mass exodus and if Klopp plays OX, Woodburn and Solanke against everton on Sunday I'll buy you a bottle of whiskey of your choice.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,169 posts | 520 
      Reply #28: Dec 08, 2017 08:33:04 pm

How come they are " Your Fab Four ", muppet.
      Harrisimo

• 8,254 posts | 1390 
      Reply #29: Dec 08, 2017 08:37:44 pm

How come they are " Your Fab Four ", muppet.

They have been referred to as the "Fab 4 " these past few days...even Klopp mentioned it, but said something about "boy band"...obviously the Beatles were called the Fab 4 and they were definitely not a " boy band"....Klipperty..
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,169 posts | 520 
      Reply #30: Dec 08, 2017 08:49:44 pm
      They have been referred to as the "Fab 4 " these past few days...even Klopp mentioned it, but said something about "boy band"...obviously the Beatles were called the Fab 4 and they were definitely not a " boy band"....Klipperty..

Yes I get that bit, was referring to the fact they were his Fab Four, fella.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #31: Dec 08, 2017 08:51:09 pm
      Bit of a gloomy prediction Pips, we might lose Coutinho but it won't be some mass exodus and if Klopp plays OX, Woodburn and Solanke against everton on Sunday I'll buy you a bottle of whiskey of your choice.

Ox and Solanke shouldn't be real surprises, Woodburn would be but not more than to play Can as a defender vs. Brighton in my opinion. Again, it depends on how much you value rotation. It also depends on how fit Adam is.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #32: Dec 08, 2017 08:53:25 pm
      Gonna be interesting to see if the game actually goes ahead.
      The weather forecast for Sunday in the city is horrendous, not that our undersoil heating will affect things more of the conditions of the roads around the ground and safety of the supporters and it wouldn't surprise me if it's called off.
      I could be wrong and I hope I am.
      If the game goes ahead one things for sure...we won't be playing with an orange ball ;D The pitch should be in perfect condition.

It's pretty obvious judging by Fat Sam's press conference he'll be putting up a wall of blue to try and stop our Tsunami of attackers.
      Thing is, can they hold out for 90 minutes?...No Chance.

Mo Salah WILL score
      Firmino WILL score
      Mane WILL score
      Coutinho WILL score

4-0
       :kop5cf8koxp6:

PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #33: Dec 08, 2017 08:57:39 pm
      Murmurs on twitter that Coutinho isn't training today and Salah has had a slight issue with his back.

Pictures of both training and smiling :D
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #34: Dec 08, 2017 08:59:03 pm
      Pictures of both training and smiling :D

Yeah... load o sh*te mate...fake bitter news!!
      Harrisimo

• 8,254 posts | 1390 
      Reply #35: Dec 08, 2017 09:01:50 pm
      Yes I get that bit, was referring to the fact they were his Fab Four, fella.

Sorry NR, I misread your post.
      Harrisimo

• 8,254 posts | 1390 
      Reply #36: Dec 08, 2017 09:12:15 pm
      Gonna be interesting to see if the game actually goes ahead.
      The weather forecast for Sunday in the city is horrendous, not that our undersoil heating will affect things more of the conditions of the roads around the ground and safety of the supporters and it wouldn't surprise me if it's called off.
      I could be wrong and I hope I am.
      If the game goes ahead one things for sure...we won't be playing with an orange ball ;D The pitch should be in perfect condition.

It's pretty obvious judging by Fat Sam's press conference he'll be putting up a wall of blue to try and stop our Tsunami of attackers.
      Thing is, can they hold out for 90 minutes?...No Chance.

Mo Salah WILL score
      Firmino WILL score
      Mane WILL score
      Coutinho WILL score

4-0
       :kop5cf8koxp6:

Could be right about the weather. Pitch will be OK but condition around and inside the ground might not be OK. But many's the time I stood up against the front wall in the Kop and in the Anfield road end in snow and slush.

Lot of years ago we lost the first leg of a European cup tie away to Ajax...5-0..in the Amsterdam fog, the return match was in doubt but it went ahead and we drew 2-2...and I stood against the wall on a pile of snow, at the Anfield road end, took about a month to thaw my feet out.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #37: Dec 08, 2017 09:43:01 pm
      Could be right about the weather. Pitch will be OK but condition around and inside the ground might not be OK. But many's the time I stood up against the front wall in the Kop and in the Anfield road end in snow and slush.

Lot of years ago we lost the first leg of a European cup tie away to Ajax...5-0..in the Amsterdam fog, the return match was in doubt but it went ahead and we drew 2-2...and I stood against the wall on a pile of snow, at the Anfield road end, took about a month to thaw my feet out.

Gone are those days eh..was Cruyff playing that night? think he was.. destroyed us me old man said..best opposition player he ever saw at Anfield.

Can't Imagine Jürgen doing a Shanks though can you? ;D
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #38: Dec 08, 2017 09:58:24 pm
      Just get 3 points, no reds, and no birds for Rooney cos he's in the doghouse.

F***ing pressure la, love the derby me. Going for 3-1 the reds.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #39: Dec 08, 2017 11:07:08 pm
      If the weather is bad it will be to our disadvantage, because our "orchestra" is more fragile to the elements than their "pub band", don't u think?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6719 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #40: Dec 08, 2017 11:54:01 pm
      Trust those cu*ts to find a semblance of form just before playing us. Let's put that to bed early, run riot and finish the game by HT.

F**k you you Bitter cu*ts!!!!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #41: Dec 08, 2017 11:57:16 pm
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #42: Dec 09, 2017 03:22:15 pm
      You can expect the first 30 minutes to be littered with some sharp tackles coming from them, so the ref had better be ready to offer us some protection.

Fat Sam is no purist and he will give orders to " get those tackles in good and early"...be a few bookings but we have to be above it. They will try to nobble Salah, he will be their No 1 target, quickly followed by Coutinho and others.

Expect it but don't be distracted by it.

Truth. I wonder if betting shops have a line on which Reds players will get taken out. We've seen Origi, Mane, Henderson and Lovren all suffer wicked challenges from Everton player in the past couple of derbies (usually Ross Barkley). As you say, the referee cannot look the other way because you know Sam is going to want more of the same.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #43: Dec 09, 2017 03:25:41 pm
      If the weather is bad it will be to our disadvantage, because our "orchestra" is more fragile to the elements than their "pub band", don't u think?

We will have to adjust, yes.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #44: Dec 09, 2017 03:31:26 pm
      Surprised at how many of these lineups are leaving Firmino out. He must be one of the first 2-3 on the team sheet.

I hope we see Robertson. If Klopp doesn't select him that will give us an indication that he has serious issues with him (at least at the moment). He crosses well and in this match we are probably going to need that a little more than we do in our usual style.

Milner hit a couple of good crosses in midweek, but I expect Jürgen to use Milner and Henderson both in midfield. If Coutinho is out, we might also go with three center backs, wingbacks and just two forwards, moving Sadio, Bobby or Mo behind the other two.

Something like:
      Migs
      TAA Gomez, Klavan, Lovren, Robertson
      Milner, Henderson
      Sadio
      Bobby, Mo

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #45: Dec 09, 2017 04:04:09 pm
      Going 4-0 and to shove it up Fat Sam and Shrek.
      Celebrate the first derby for years against the ugly little Rooney.

With the Chavs losing to Gollum ...if we win ...we will go 3rd. 

In the Rear View Mirror of Maureen.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,320 posts | 1524 
      Reply #46: Dec 09, 2017 05:26:45 pm
      Gone for 4.1 to us. Think they’ll park the bus, and try and be brutal. Ref will issue a few yellow cards to stop the thuggishness, we’ll score early from a free kick, they’ll open up, and well batter them.
      They will get a consolation when we drop concentration about 65-70 mins, and we’ll tighten up again and get our 4 th about 80 mins.
      Anything less and I’m gonna be a bit dissapointed.
      They may have hit a bit of form lately, but come on, look at the opposition !
      Only chance they got is packing the defence, then what will they do when we score. They never gonna outplay is surely. They’re sh*t and they know it 😁
      Need to overhaul Chavs now.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      Reply #47: Dec 09, 2017 06:29:43 pm
      Far too long in the tooth to jump on this bandwagon which suggests we only need to turn up to win, far too complacent
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #48: Dec 09, 2017 06:57:38 pm
      I think it’s going to be a lot more difficult that people think.

Everton have 3 clean sheets on the bounce and you just know that c**t Rooney will get a lucky tap in or deflection.

Just need to ensure we play our own game and keep the intensity high.

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,310 posts | 6374 
      Reply #49: Dec 09, 2017 07:18:03 pm
      Far too long in the tooth to jump on this bandwagon which suggests we only need to turn up to win, far too complacent
      I don’t think it matters if the fans are complacent. Only matters if the team shows up and the manager has them ready. Right now, I am confident of that.
      It will only prove to be overconfidence if they lay an egg tomorrow. If people are pessimistic you bi*ch, now we are too optimistic. Can’t make this up ;D
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #50: Dec 09, 2017 11:15:07 pm

True.
      I don't get when people say "we should be smashing this lot".

I mean it's not like we never lost a match unexpectedly in "the glory days" and the prem is a much tougher league than back then.

Plus you can never tell in a derby, especially with a new manager that all the players want to prove them self to.

Plus, we need the ref to be on it, and stop them from trying to buckle our players.

Plus I really don't like that giant headed fat F***ing cockwomble.
      I met him briefly, and he is a massive bellend (hence the head).

I'll take a win, any win, and no injuries.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #51: Dec 10, 2017 03:01:46 am
      An early goal for us and i fear for them.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #52: Dec 10, 2017 03:44:21 am
      What is the thinking about whether the game is going ahead or not?
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #53: Dec 10, 2017 05:00:13 am
      Tough game to pick who klopp may select as his starting 11
      It would be hard to not choose the 11 that played mid week except for bringing in Milner in place of the injured Alberto
      The weather is bound to have an affect and Everton are certainly gonna be up for this.
      This is a must win for many reasons...the derby, our current roll of results and the Chelsea defeat from yesterday.
      I think we get through this game with pretty much the same team and then start to rotate over the Xmas period.
      Going for a very tight and scrappy game with us winning 2-1.
      Gotta keep our heads while the bitters lose theirs. They will be completely stoked up for this by Sam
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #54: Dec 10, 2017 07:31:10 am
      Beat Big Fat Sam and little Sam and Everton by 2 goals or more and we go up to 3rd in the league.How about 4-1 to the MIGHTY REDS.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,474 posts | 1474 
      Reply #55: Dec 10, 2017 08:21:47 am
      Still going ahead mate according to the last update last night .snow was apparently due at 6 bells this morning
      But no sign yet, although it does like it's deffo on its way ( hope fat head gets twated in the kipper with a big F**k off snowball if it does snow).
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,970 posts | 3054 
      Reply #56: Dec 10, 2017 09:07:31 am
      Gone 4-0.

F**k Fat Sam - he isn’t a b***ard voodoo witch doctor who can put a hex on us.

This one is down to us. As long as we’re on it - they can’t get into this game.

Craving a right good performance to keep this momentum going.

clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,686 posts | 3708 
      Reply #57: Dec 10, 2017 09:25:39 am
      If they play us, they beaten for sure. If they park the bus, we need to clinical. An early goal is needed but if not, we need to be patient even the fans needs to be patient.

Come on Reds.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #58: Dec 10, 2017 09:27:16 am
      Med den you load of F***ing bitter cu*ts. Would love to smash these to F***ing bits today.
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #59: Dec 10, 2017 09:29:52 am

Should be game on I reckon there is F**k all wrong by me only bits of snow from yesterday.

I'm in St Helens though (no I'm not a wool you cheeky bas**rds I married one haha) I don't know what it's like by my mars in Huyton though.

But if it's the same as by me it's deffo on.

Let's smash big fat Sam and little fat sam, come on you red men.

YNWA
      rossyred

• 9,280 posts | 1663 
      Reply #60: Dec 10, 2017 09:36:53 am
      An early goal for us and i fear for them.

Agree think early ish goal crucial the longer it goes 0-0 the more frustration although to be fair we seem to have become more patient recently. Love to put one over on Calf head
      Tadders

• 6,766 posts | 570 
      Reply #61: Dec 10, 2017 10:06:44 am
      just glad the game is on
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #62: Dec 10, 2017 10:16:54 am
      I would like to mention here ...in the derby match day thread ...a very special birthday greeting today for Billy (Billy 1).

He went to his first Reds match at Anfield with his Dad in 1947 ... seventy years ago this year.

Happy Birthday Bill !

4-0    just for you .
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #63: Dec 10, 2017 10:45:25 am
      Obviously a huge game in itself but i'd also like to see us win this game for the overall outlook of the table.

Win this we go into third and from there with our form as it is, we can look at cementing ourselves in a clear third and automatic qualification for CL football next year.

With Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea looking patchy right now its a great opportunity to get near the manchester clubs.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #64: Dec 10, 2017 10:55:19 am
      Obviously a huge game in itself but i'd also like to see us win this game for the overall outlook of the table.

Win this we go into third and from there with our form as it is, we can look at cementing ourselves in a clear third and automatic qualification for CL football next year.

With Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea looking patchy right now its a great opportunity to get near the manchester clubs.

Agreed.
      Only -1 GD on the Chavs.
      Get a 1-0 or better and we are third on goals scored.
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,686 posts | 3708 
      Reply #65: Dec 10, 2017 11:45:18 am

A win is always a 3 pointer but this is it much more.
      Harrisimo

• 8,254 posts | 1390 
      Reply #66: Dec 10, 2017 12:41:40 pm
      They will get stuck in early on, trying to knock us out of our stride. The ref will have to be strong and give red if it deserves it. It's not about ruining the game, it's about allowing players to play the game. I think they will take that risk early on.

Think it could be Firmino will be the vital player here. They will sit deep in numbers so Firmino's clever play might just make something happen. We'll see how Salah handles the heat of a Derby and the extra attention he is going to get.

Wouldn't rule out a 0-0.. but I'm going with a 2-0.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #67: Dec 10, 2017 12:51:32 pm
      Proper pumped for this now, totally confident of another Mighty Reds victory over our very bitter neighbours, personally I'd keep the same side that destroyed Spartak but i fear Jürgen will install Henderson and mediocre Migs, so glad we're not up against a decent outfit or i wouldn't be as confident,
      There's no doubt that fat Sam will have the blueshite pumped up for this but they will soon deflate once Mo hammers in the first,
      Now usually these can be quite tight affairs with maybe only a goal or two the diff, however, the form we are in and that of the bitters i can honestly say we could see a bit of a goal fest.....i mean how long has it been since we stuck 5 against this shower ? I think its reasonable to suggest we could repeat it....f***in love it if we did 😂.

So F**k it I'm going for it....

......5 - 0

YNWA
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      Reply #68: Dec 10, 2017 12:58:41 pm
      Hendo starting and mane on the bench ?

Solanke starting as well
      « Last Edit: Dec 10, 2017 01:04:14 pm by FATKOPITE10 »
      rossyred

• 9,280 posts | 1663 
      Reply #69: Dec 10, 2017 01:04:18 pm
      Solanke starting i think. Must admit thought midweek substitions odd not bringing Salah or Mane off
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #70: Dec 10, 2017 01:04:19 pm
      Nervous. Time for Henderson to step up and lead his team to victory.
      tomx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,291 posts | 237 
      Reply #71: Dec 10, 2017 01:04:27 pm
       carra tweeting lfc team big surprise..
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #72: Dec 10, 2017 01:06:19 pm
      No Coutinho?! What the F**k. Underestimating Everton here