Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Daniel Sturridge (Southampton/Inter Milan/Sevilla)

Read 54230 times
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Re: Daniel Sturridge (Southampton/Inter Milan/Sevilla)
      Reply #253: Jan 30, 2018 02:12:21 am
      Good luck Danny.

Sad to think that so many of our fan base despise you because of your immense talent. They deserve to lose you and the consequences.

Great move for Danny. Utterly stupid for Liverpool. Well done Klopp.

Dan - the absolute state of you...
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #254: Jan 30, 2018 02:21:52 am
      Wow. Treated Mignolet poorly?

Stunned that I've just seen that written.

He's made f**k up after f**k up and been given chance after chance after chance after chance after chance.

Mad post.

It was my attempt at sarcasm....I best keep to my day job WAHS
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #255: Jan 30, 2018 02:28:16 am
      All the best Danny.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #256: Jan 30, 2018 02:31:33 am
      It was my attempt at sarcasm....I best keep to my day job WAHS

Ha ha soz mate. There's been alcohol.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #257: Jan 30, 2018 05:59:34 am
      Been at work all day with the Boss hanging around, she ducked off for a tea break so I open the Form up and I'm reading Danny has gone to WBA. What the F**k are we thinking? Ings who is a rusty as all F**k and Solanke can't even get on the pith!! What the actual F**k is going on?

Gob smacked.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #258: Jan 30, 2018 06:51:56 am
      Two massive attacking threats moved on in January. Absolute F***ing joke!!!!

I am so F***ing disgusted. F**k off FSG back to America and stay there you bunch of cu*ts. Leave our club alone.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #259: Jan 30, 2018 06:53:00 am
      Been at work all day with the Boss hanging around, she ducked off for a tea break so I open the Form up and I'm reading Danny has gone to WBA. What the f**k are we thinking? Ings who is a rusty as all f**k and Solanke can't even get on the pith!! What the actual f**k is going on?

Gob smacked.

Ings and Solanke will not score more than 2 between them from now and the end of the season. Might as well play VVD upfront.
      green_bear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,042 posts | 289 
      Reply #260: Jan 30, 2018 06:56:52 am
      Been at work all day with the Boss hanging around, she ducked off for a tea break so I open the Form up and I'm reading Danny has gone to WBA. What the f**k are we thinking? Ings who is a rusty as all f**k and Solanke can't even get on the pith!! What the actual f**k is going on?

Gob smacked.

Kinda like last January when everybody was screaming for defenders but we decided to loan out Sakho instead.  ;D
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,955 posts | 234 
      Reply #261: Jan 30, 2018 07:37:38 am
      Despite the fact that he has hardly featured for Klopp, I am sure he is definitely better than just making the numbers. And, in spite of his unavailability and remaining an unused substitute, the bench seemingly looks stronger when we see his name. I hope there is a method to all this madness.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #262: Jan 30, 2018 07:42:25 am

Gob smacked.

You been on the pith mate ?
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #263: Jan 30, 2018 08:08:30 am
      fair play to him. He doesnt seem to feature in Jurgens plans so he has to think of whats best for himself, and its a good move to go to his local team
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #264: Jan 30, 2018 08:52:33 am
      I know his mum still
      Lives in Handsworth which is very close to the Baggies ground, so maybe being a bit closer to home swung it .... I thought Newcastle under Rafa would have been ideal..

All the best kiddo.
      Salavaria
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 381 posts | 41 
      Reply #265: Jan 30, 2018 09:47:53 am
      Best of luck, Danny. At 28 years old, should be hitting his peak with us. Beginning of the end.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #266: Jan 30, 2018 10:34:39 am
      Having sturridge was a bit like having a £100 a month gym memebership that you never used. Eventually you're going to cancel your memebership and eventually we were going to let sturridge go too.

We are now short on attacking numbers though and whether klopp likes him or not, he is head and shoulders above both solanke and ings when it comes to goal scoring and quality. Sturridge is proven, those two aren't.

It's not as disastrous as it is/was with coutinho but I still can't believe we're letting another attacking option leave in the same window without bringing anyone in.

I don't think for one second klopp is that naive and that deluded to think this squad has enough bodies to get over the line. If salah gets injured we are in big, big trouble.

If I'm wrong, and if he is actually that deluded, then if we don't finish in the top four this season he will deserve the sack in my opinion.

Is this his way of putting some kind of pressure on FSG perhaps? Maybe it is, but Jürgen needs to realise that they don't give a F**k. We sold Luis Suarez and left Brendan with lambert and Balotelli for fucks sake.

I'm so confused with what's going on at the club right now. I suppose it boils down to opinions as always but it's my belief we have seriously weakened ourselves in this window and it angers me.

Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #267: Jan 30, 2018 11:18:15 am
      I really hope the transfer committee are going to suprise us and deliver a forward before the deadline tomorrow

I also really hope that Jennifer Lawrence will go out with me.

Its the hope that kills
      Kopite78
      Reply #268: Jan 30, 2018 11:22:56 am
      I really hope the transfer committee are going to suprise us and deliver a forward before the deadline tomorrow

I also really hope that Jennifer Lawrence will go out with me.

Its the hope that kills

Knowing our transfer committee they'll promise you Jennifer Lawrence but send you out on a date with Martin Lawrence
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #269: Jan 30, 2018 11:29:22 am
      Knowing our transfer committee they'll promise you Jennifer Lawrence but send you out on a date with Martin Lawrence

Lofty expectations.

More likely Martin Clunes.
      harrydunn08

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #270: Jan 30, 2018 11:38:32 am
      We are now short on attacking numbers... Sturridge is head and shoulders above both Solanke and Ings... Sturridge is proven, those two aren't.

I don't think for one second Klopp is that naive and that deluded to think this squad has enough bodies to get over the line. If Salah gets injured we are in big, big trouble. If I'm wrong, and if he is actually that deluded, then if we don't finish in the top four this season he will deserve the sack in my opinion.

We have seriously weakened ourselves in this window.

Sorry for chopping your post up, but these are the important bits for me.  We are a team who win games because of our ability to outscore the opposition, but we have just sold two of our most potent attacking options.  You could argue that adding VVD will bring better balance to our team and that we won't have to score as many goals to still win games.  However, if the last few matches are any indication, then it is going to take some time for our new-look defense to improve enough for this theoretical argument to hold water. 

As things stand today: 

-  The "Fab Four" has been reduced to the "Thrilling Three"
           -  "Phenomenal Phil" has been replaced in the starting 11 by "Above-Average Alex"
           -  Even the "World's Most Expensive Defender" can't stop us from shipping 3 goals at home to sides like F***ing WBA   

Meanwhile, almost all of the other sides in the top 6 are strengthening to try to get an edge in the race for top 4....

Didn't Klopp say the reason he wasn't in for Auba is because we don't need another ST?  Didn't he also say last year that it was a mistake to not strengthen in January?  Isn't one way to define "crazy" doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? 

Is Klopp deluded ???
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #271: Jan 30, 2018 12:04:51 pm
      WBA...??  Alan Pardew's WBA...??

I have lost all respect I had for Sturridge, It is as bad as going to Man Utd on loan as far as I am concerned...

Pack your bags and F**k off
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #272: Jan 30, 2018 01:12:13 pm
      go easy, he probably didnt know he needed your approval
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #273: Jan 30, 2018 01:23:39 pm

I have lost all respect I had for Sturridge, It is as bad as going to Man Utd on loan as far as I am concerned...

Why mate?
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #274: Jan 30, 2018 01:26:11 pm

Does he think we’re Wolves?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #275: Jan 30, 2018 02:41:47 pm

Weirdo

Quick Reply