Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Daniel Sturridge (Southampton/Inter Milan/Sevilla)

Read 54265 times
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: Daniel Sturridge (Southampton/Inter Milan/Sevilla)
      Reply #276: Jan 30, 2018 04:13:42 pm
      Sorry Shabs but it is not WBA that I hate it is Alan Pardew  :f_steam:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #277: Jan 30, 2018 04:22:30 pm
      Two massive attacking threats moved on in January. Absolute f**king joke!!!!

I am so f**king disgusted. F**k off FSG back to America and stay there you bunch of cu*ts. Leave our club alone.

Yeah I heard that Klopp thought tooth and nail to keep Sturridge!!! ;-) Come on, this has f all to do with the owners and all to do with Sturridge being pissed off at not getting game time and asking for a loan or transfer.
      Kopite78
      Reply #278: Jan 30, 2018 04:26:32 pm
      Yeah I heard that Klopp thought tooth and nail to keep Sturridge!!! ;-) Come on, this has f all to do with the owners and all to do with Sturridge being pissed off at not getting game time and asking for a loan or transfer.

And aren't we f**king nice letting him go, letting Coutinho go - because he had his little heart set on it- even though it massively weakens our options as a squad

And even if we wanted to be nice (in Sturridges one and soft pr**ks in Coutinhos) then f**king replace them you tight and stubborn cu*ts
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #279: Jan 31, 2018 11:42:33 am
      He "was" head and shoulders above those two, not now, he was way down the pecking order in the end, serious operations for any athlete to try and come back from and he cannot get back to what he was, accept it and move on.

I think this is the important thing. I can sort of understand the move despite the fact I still think he could have chipped in with a few contributions here and there. But the direction of travel his career was going means that he won't have another opportunity to play in a major international tournament. There is a possibility though that such a window has passed - the jury's still very much out on whether he will make Southgate's squad for the summer. Regardless, he would have wanted the opportunity to show his worth and the reality was he was never going to get it while still at Liverpool.

Quick Reply