Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Leicester?

Loris Karius
      2 (1.8%)
      Dejan Lovren
      1 (0.9%)
      Joel Matip
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      4 (3.5%)
      Joe Gomez
      3 (2.6%)
      Emre Can
      0 (0%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Philippe Coutinho
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      1 (0.9%)
      Mohammed Salah
      98 (86%)
      Roberto Firmino
      5 (4.4%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Ragnar Klavan
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Voting closed: Jan 03, 2018 04:52:25 pm

Liverpool 2-1 Leicester City: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 22873 times
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,971 posts | 1356 
      Re: Liverpool 2-1 Leicester City: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #483: Dec 31, 2017 12:51:38 pm
      Loved the strength to hold off Maguire for the second.

That was a touch of genius, Maguire had done well up to that minute and he was almost inside Mo's shirt, but Mo gave him the slip, disappeared, left him standing helpless and within a flash the ball was in the net.

Maguire stood like a statue.....a pigeon could have landed on him..
      « Last Edit: Dec 31, 2017 12:57:48 pm by Harrisimo »
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #484: Dec 31, 2017 09:31:52 pm

Mo could have scored 5.  Only needed to score 2 -- and that's what he did 😎

I wish he had have scored 5, would have been good for the heart and also to go back above Harry F***ing Kane in the race for the GB.

Lad is a F***ing Superstar.

Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,971 posts | 1356 
      Reply #485: Dec 31, 2017 10:41:13 pm
      I wish he had have scored 5, would have been good for the heart and also to go back above Harry F***ing Kane in the race for the GB.

Lad is a f**king Superstar.

Be worth a fiver bet for him to score 4 or 5 in a match. Year on year I have won a fair bit on backing LFC to win big. I do 2 bets 5-0, 6-0, and I've won a good few times...but I thought we would do Swansea 5 or 6 but didn't put the bleedin' bet on.

Problem on backing Salah to score 4/5 is Klopp takes him off when the game is won. Spoilsport..

Might have a flutter on the Burnley game, probably be tight so I'm going against what I think with 3-0 & 4-0 as Burnley might just slip down in the second half of the season. Seen it happen a number of times with small town clubs, climb up the table then go into freefall after Xmas.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #486: Dec 31, 2017 10:44:06 pm
      Be worth a fiver bet for him to score 4 or 5 in a match. Year on year I have won a fair bit on backing LFC to win big. I do 2 bets 5-0, 6-0, and I've won a good few times...but I thought we would do Swansea 5 or 6 but didn't put the bleedin' bet on.

Problem on backing Salah to score 4/5 is Klopp takes him off when the game is won. Spoilsport..

Might have a flutter on the Burnley game, probably be tight so I'm going against what I think with 3-0 & 4-0 as Burnley might just slip down in the second half of the season. Seen it happen a number of times with small town clubs, climb up the table then go into freefall after Xmas.

I don't think Klopp likes any of our players scoring a hat trick.  :f_doh:
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #487: Jan 01, 2018 12:52:41 pm
      Finally got a chance to watch the whole game. As much as some what to just blame our players for the open, mostly Matip with a dash of Can for me, Leicester were playing for that from kick off, high pressing from minute one. As soon as they scored, they backed off, so I'll give them credit too.

All in all, as the game approaches half time, it's not ability that we lack, even in some of all more regularly maligned squad members, it's momentary slips in concentration and we just need to find  a way to stop these brain farts.

Quick Reply