Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Burnley?

Simon Mignolet
      2 (1.7%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      2 (1.7%)
      Ragnar Klavan
      21 (17.9%)
      Dejan Lovren
      14 (12%)
      Joe Gomez
      1 (0.9%)
      Emre Can
      4 (3.4%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Adam Lallana
      9 (7.7%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      55 (47%)
      Sadio Mane
      6 (5.1%)
      Dominic Solanke
      1 (0.9%)
      Roberto Firmino
      1 (0.9%)
      James Milner
      1 (0.9%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Voting closed: Jan 05, 2018 05:05:52 pm

Burnley 1-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 23831 times
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,358 posts | 1028 
      Re: Burnley 1-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #621: Jan 01, 2018 08:10:43 pm
      No, I think keep it  :ontopic:

Go to the Everton thread and talk about Allardyce if it's cocks that is the topic of discussion.
      No worries cock.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #622: Jan 01, 2018 08:15:30 pm

Depends where yer from cock , places I've been I've been called cock, cocker, dick, dickface, fuckstick and pr**k, cock !

In Scotland I'm wee Willie and thats not a metaphor its only cos I'm vertically challenged, alright Cock ? 😁

YNWA

These boards are so educational.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #623: Jan 01, 2018 08:18:02 pm
      The match analysis can take a back seat for the moment, we need some traction on this cock thing.

I still think rossyred was having a dig.

Should you put your cock in traction? Sounds painful to me.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,255 posts | 1659 
      Reply #624: Jan 01, 2018 08:19:31 pm
      The match analysis can take a back seat for the moment, we need some traction on this cock thing.

I still think rossyred was having a dig.

😉
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,358 posts | 1028 
      Reply #625: Jan 01, 2018 08:20:59 pm
      Should you put your cock in traction? Sounds painful to me.
      Hey, you can’t spell attraction without traction.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #626: Jan 01, 2018 08:21:29 pm
      They must have been disappointed that they hadn’t seen a touchdown the full game.

Actually, I will give that network credit for giving full exposure to English football. They show just about every match of the season live, sometimes showing a separate match on an alternate channel and all matches at the least on ppv. Following for the game here (especially the EPL) has grown exponentially in my lifetime.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #627: Jan 01, 2018 08:53:48 pm
      Massive result that was today...
      Seven changes to the first team had me worried and up until we scored it was a scrapy game.
      The torrential rain didn't help yet we dug in and wanted it more than Burnley.
      We've become so used to seeing our front four zip their way into the 18 yd box so watching Solanke and Mane struggling to cause any damage today was a bit weird.
      Then all of a sudden Mane gets it edge of the box, turns and smashes it high into the roof of the night roy of the rovers style.
      Five minutes later Jürgen brings him off..even weirder.

Then on 90+3 just as I'm about to turn the stream off Can gets a nose bleed and crosses the halfway line and is hacked down, Chamberlain floats a lovely free kick in Lovren gets his head to it and the one player who deserved it the most today Klavan throws himself at the ball to snatch the win.

Klavan has grown and grown this season doing everything asked of him and he's turned into a warrior.
      I've really grown to like him and If I had it my way right now it would be Klavan and Van Dyke at the back from here on in.

Couldn't have opened 2018 any better. ;D
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts | 59 
      Reply #628: Jan 01, 2018 09:37:52 pm
      You can't go to Edinburgh and call someone a 'c**t' as a form of endearment. There you actually mean it. The cu*ts...

Settle yer sel Frankly go sell yer sports socks ya half weegie c..t ,its nice to be nice eh ;)
      « Last Edit: Jan 01, 2018 09:51:50 pm by Cad1875 »
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts | 59 
      Reply #629: Jan 01, 2018 09:42:20 pm

Reading between the lines that means he`s a wee c..t I suppose he could have a wee cock too, not a cockatoo a small didgeridoo
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #630: Jan 01, 2018 10:01:45 pm
      I didn't expect Coutinho and Salah to be missing today, so great to see Ox present himself as the fill in playmaker.
      Very risky from Jürgen to Change the starting line up so much against a Burnley a side that held Man U, and usually causes us so many problems. Without Coutinho, Salah and Firmino we really lacked the cutting edge, Lallana has the talent but looked a little rusty, he'll soon be back to his old self hopefully.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,525 posts | 719 
      Reply #631: Jan 01, 2018 10:34:03 pm
      I didn't expect Coutinho and Salah to be missing today, so great to see Ox present himself as the fill in playmaker.
      Very risky from Jürgen to Change the starting line up so much against a Burnley a side that held Man U, and usually causes us so many problems. Without Coutinho, Salah and Firmino we really lacked the cutting edge, Lallana has the talent but looked a little rusty, he'll soon be back to his old self hopefully.

At least we aren't a "One Man Team" any more. We're  4 man team ;D
      Harrisimo

• 8,217 posts | 1386 
      Reply #632: Jan 01, 2018 10:37:00 pm
      Some very disappointing stuff on here about Can and Solanke. Can put in a shift, kept going thru difficult conditions and made a gut busting run to win the freekick that led to the goal. Cheap remarks about Solanke as well.

Lallana played well, as did Alex, although he could of done better on the cross for their goal. TAA has to keep his concentration for the full 90 but he can't be faulted for spirit. Good game by Lovren and Klaven has been very consistent and played well.

But I come back to the thread from about page 8 to about page 18 some very poor commentary ....someone said " very educational these boards" well not concerning football mush.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,602 posts | 3914 
      Reply #633: Jan 01, 2018 10:41:30 pm
      Some very disappointing stuff on here about Can and Solanke. Can put in a shift, kept going thru difficult conditions and made a gut busting run to win the freekick that led to the goal. Cheap remarks about Solanke as well.

Lallana played well, as did Alex, although he could of done better on the cross for their goal. TAA has to keep his concentration for the full 90 but he can't be faulted for spirit. Good game by Lovren and Klaven has been very consistent and played well.

But I come back to the thread from about page 8 to about page 18 some very poor commentary ....someone said " very educational these boards" well not concerning football mush.

You’re always moaning about something mate
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #634: Jan 01, 2018 10:57:17 pm
      Any notion that 'big English sides' like Burnley just 'get on with the game' and don't indulge in falling over easily is completely dispelled when you watch matches like these. For all Sean Dyche's English hard man act that he likes to project on his own team, they played like a bunch of referee conning deceitful bas**rds.

That's what has always typified these type of teams in Britain.  No technique, no tactical innovation, dirty play, conning the ref, falling over on the slightest touch, sucking the life out of the game.

Allardyce, Pulis, Moyes, Hodgson, Dyche. All promoters of that type of game. All massive, ego centric, delusional pricks who never miss an opportunity to spread the xenophobic tinged myth about 'foreign players' and 'foreign managers' ruining their chances of glory.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,152 posts | 1284 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #635: Jan 01, 2018 11:03:47 pm
      Any notion that 'big English sides' like Burnley just 'get on with the game' and don't indulge in falling over easily is completely dispelled when you watch matches like these. For all Sean Dyche's English hard man act that he likes to project on his own team, they played like a bunch of referee conning deceitful bas**rds.

That's what has always typified these type of teams in Britain.  No technique, no tactical innovation, dirty play, conning the ref, falling over on the slightest touch, sucking the life out of the game.

Allardyce, Pulis, Moyes, Hodgson, Dyche. All promoters of that type of game. All massive, ego centric, delusional pricks who never miss an opportunity to spread the xenophobic tinged myth about 'foreign players' and 'foreign managers' ruining their chances of glory.

FMS, could you please stop tippy tapping around the situation and say it like it is?  :f_tongueincheek:
      Muzzman1969
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 919 posts | 41 
      Reply #636: Jan 01, 2018 11:13:13 pm
      Not a great game, partly down to conditions and partly the mass changes.

But a great result and good spirit to keep going.

These are the games we need to be winning and it is nice to win the scrappy ones against dogged opponents.

Lots of average performances, but it was great to see Lallana's first touch again. He was definitely rusty but he moves the ball so nicely.  It's like a new signing. ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,720 posts | 6707 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #637: Jan 01, 2018 11:13:23 pm
      Loved how we brought time wasting into our game last night. Eat sh*t you other Clubs that try to do it to us every week.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #638: Jan 01, 2018 11:13:30 pm

100% agreed and the ref bought it each and every time, big tough lads apparently being felled by a hand on their side or back, give me a break! Made the victory all the sweeter.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #639: Jan 02, 2018 12:07:54 am
      100% agreed and the ref bought it each and every time, big tough lads apparently being felled by a hand on their side or back, give me a break! Made the victory all the sweeter.

Yeah - if I was Klavan I'd have run to the touchline and rubbed it in Dyche's face with that stupid little ginger goatee he has that makes him look like he's ploughed his face into a bag of Wotsits.

Have I said that I think he's a bit of a c**t by the way?
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #640: Jan 02, 2018 12:13:57 am
      Hey, you can’t spell attraction without traction.

You sound like a right Misery, dirty bird.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,924 posts | 283 
      Reply #641: Jan 02, 2018 12:58:41 am
      Chamberlain's proving me wrong. Delighted.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,246 posts | 6364 
      Reply #642: Jan 02, 2018 01:33:24 am
      Yeah - if I was Klavan I'd have run to the touchline and rubbed it in Dyche's face with that stupid little ginger goatee he has that makes him look like he's ploughed his face into a bag of Wotsits.

Have I said that I think he's a bit of a c**t by the way?

I get the feeling you two wouldn’t be best friends.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #643: Jan 02, 2018 02:52:18 am

Ashley Barnes - hard man who works so hard and typifies the English spirit.

Also a soft, diving, whining c**t.

And Burnley fans booing time-wasting :D The state of the cu*ts...

Quick Reply