Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Player Unknown BattleGrounds (PUBG)

Read 4850 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Player Unknown BattleGrounds (PUBG)
      Jan 08, 2018 02:49:40 pm
      Anyone on here playing this? I got it for my son for Christmas and now I'm addicted to it. I absolutely love this game. We have it on Xbox. For those that aren't familiar....it's a battle royal type game. You get dropped from a cargo plane with 99 other players (it's all multiplayer, no campaign) on this abandoned Russian island. Once on the ground you have to scrounge buildings and other structures for weapons and equipment. The objective is to be the last one standing. You can't just hide the whole game either. There is a battle circle that gets smaller over time so that eventually if you make it to the end you'll be in a very small area forcing you to engage. The game has a lot of real strategy to it and can really freak you out. Like the time I was walking through a house looking for loot and I open a door and this dude with a big afro guns me down. Nearly gave me a heart attack. The replay level on this game is off the charts because even though every match takes place in the same locale....every match is completely different. If you haven't played it I highly recommend checking it out. 
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Re: Player Unknown BattleGrounds (PUBG)
      Reply #1: Jan 09, 2018 11:01:31 am
      Anyone on here playing this? I got it for my son for Christmas and now I'm addicted to it. I absolutely love this game. We have it on Xbox. For those that aren't familiar....it's a battle royal type game. You get dropped from a cargo plane with 99 other players (it's all multiplayer, no campaign) on this abandoned Russian island. Once on the ground you have to scrounge buildings and other structures for weapons and equipment. The objective is to be the last one standing. You can't just hide the whole game either. There is a battle circle that gets smaller over time so that eventually if you make it to the end you'll be in a very small area forcing you to engage. The game has a lot of real strategy to it and can really freak you out. Like the time I was walking through a house looking for loot and I open a door and this dude with a big afro guns me down. Nearly gave me a heart attack. The replay level on this game is off the charts because even though every match takes place in the same locale....every match is completely different. If you haven't played it I highly recommend checking it out. 

What a boss game this is!

And you're dead right, every game is different. If you don't get them weapons you're screwed... A few times I've been at the later stages with just a pistol because the drop was poor. Then your looting for weapons and the blue line appears out of nowhere 😂.

Very hard game though, I've only won it 3 times, all in squad mode.

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #2: Jan 09, 2018 11:04:36 am
      What a boss game this is!

And you're dead right, every game is different. If you don't get them weapons you're screwed... A few times I've been at the later stages with just a pistol because the drop was poor. Then your looting for weapons and the blue line appears out of nowhere 😂.

Very hard game though, I've only won it 3 times, all in squad mode.

Almost got my solo chicken dinnner yesterday, couldn’t believe how small the circle got, almost killed the other guy too but he must have been armored up as he sustained several shots and got me....my heart was pounding so hard it was ridiculous :D

craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #3: Jan 09, 2018 06:12:29 pm
      The last chicken dinner I got there was 3 of my squad left and 1 enemy he killed both of them. Gave away his position finished him off with my only kill of the game 😂. 

And yeah it certainly gets the heart pumping.

Only bad points is the constant game crashing. And could do with better rewards... Maybe a leveling up system??
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #4: Jan 09, 2018 06:21:46 pm
      The last chicken dinner I got there was 3 of my squad left and 1 enemy he killed both of them. Gave away his position finished him off with my only kill of the game 😂. 

And yeah it certainly gets the heart pumping.

Only bad points is the constant game crashing. And could do with better rewards... Maybe a leveling up system??

Ok, so I just had a midday break and got my first chicken dinner. Only 3 kills but I had to basically cover the entire map to get to the final circle. Kills were all fantastic though. First one, hiding in a room waiting on somone...unsuspecting looter opens door and I waste him. Second one was in the next to the last circle. I had the VSS (this gun is almost too good) and sniped a guy that didn't know I was there. Came down to me and the other guy in a small circle. He had a bike that he abandoned. I was able to crawl in the grass near where his bike was. He was hiding so I chucked a frag grenade away from me and he went to investigate. He almost walked right over me. Followed him around waiting for the perfect shot...knew once I gave my location away it was over...for some reason he gets back on the bike (maybe to drive around) but instead of driving he got on the backseat. I pegged him...game over!! Man, I've got an adrenaline headache now. How can a video game get you so riled up. That was intense. If they could fix the crashing and the occasional lags they'd have an absolute winner on their hands.
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #5: Jan 09, 2018 07:17:46 pm
      Vss is decent, great with an extended mag but I hate the scope it comes with.

Silenced weapons are unreal. I had a silenced m16 and a ump with a sh*t load of ammo. Nobody could tell where I was firing from because a lot of people use headphones they can hear the direction it came from. Gives you so much time to get the kill because they don't have a F***ing clue.

Add me LFCbrady
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #6: Jan 09, 2018 08:03:02 pm
      Vss is decent, great with an extended mag but I hate the scope it comes with.

Silenced weapons are unreal. I had a silenced m16 and a ump with a sh*t load of ammo. Nobody could tell where I was firing from because a lot of people use headphones they can hear the direction it came from. Gives you so much time to get the kill because they don't have a f**king clue.

Add me LFCbrady

I'll see if i can figure it out...it's my kids' console so they monopolize it....they got me into this game but they'll put the smackdown on me if I spend too much time on there ;D

Quick Reply