Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Player endorsement research

Read 1654 times
      Roz51
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Player endorsement research
      Jan 23, 2018 12:51:51 pm
      Hi,

I'm studying marketing and for my dissertation i'm currently undertaking research looking into the effectiveness of player endorsement deals within football.

I would be hugely appreciative to anyone who can take 2-3 minutes to complete a short online questionnaire relating to this and i'm more than happy to explain further and go into more detail if anyone has any questions about it.

Also, this data (your responses) is completely confidential and anonymous and will only be used/seen by me. So no companies or agencies will benefit from the results.

Here is the link for those of you interested in helping - https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz3l5.aspx

Just for context, I live and study in Scotland but more endorsements are much more common in English football, hence why I need some English respondents to balance out the ones I currently have which are almost all from Hearts fans.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: Player endorsement research
      Reply #1: Jan 24, 2018 10:33:40 pm
      Hi,

I'm studying marketing and for my dissertation i'm currently undertaking research looking into the effectiveness of player endorsement deals within football.

I would be hugely appreciative to anyone who can take 2-3 minutes to complete a short online questionnaire relating to this and i'm more than happy to explain further and go into more detail if anyone has any questions about it.

Also, this data (your responses) is completely confidential and anonymous and will only be used/seen by me. So no companies or agencies will benefit from the results.

Here is the link for those of you interested in helping - https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz3l5.aspx

Just for context, I live and study in Scotland but more endorsements are much more common in English football, hence why I need some English respondents to balance out the ones I currently have which are almost all from Hearts fans.

Just had a go for you mate.

Couple of minutes if anyone's wondering. Was quite interesting actually thinking about the questions to be honest.
      Roz51
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Reply #2: Jan 25, 2018 01:32:38 am
      Thanks mate,

Yeah the average time to finish it is just under 4 minutes and all the questions baring 3 are football related/based, for anyone wondering.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #3: Jan 25, 2018 01:41:34 am
      Thanks mate,

Yeah the average time to finish it is just under 4 minutes and all the questions baring 3 are football related/based, for anyone wondering.

I did try but, on one page, no answers really fit, so I skipped them.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #4: Jan 25, 2018 03:04:35 am
      Interesting one that - to be fair I honestly couldn't think of most of the players endorsement deals when push came to shove :D Much more up on what clubs and leagues have in play as far as their kit suppliers, but not down to individual players.

Good luck with it mate.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #5: Jan 25, 2018 11:53:18 am
      Just responded.

I had to go for "dont know" with all the players. Its one of those things that, despite being crazy about football, I dont pay any attention to.

I have zero idea of who endorses even our players like Lallana and Chamberlain.

Quick Reply