Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D7 L8

Alisson Becker (AS Roma)

Read 126497 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Alisson Becker (AS Roma)
      Reply #345: Jun 13, 2018 11:53:19 am
      Part time fan? F**k you you bad tit.

How many season tickets do you pay for? How many games do you get to?
      How many memberships?
      How many away a you do?
      I'm not one for one upmanship generally but f**k off with the part time fan bollocks

I think my effort as a fan going to games, cheering for the lads we have out there, putting thousands of pounds a season into the club it Is probably more weighty than if I simply sat here wringing my hands over who the manager brings in.
      Part f**king time

What's it really going to do if I get wound up by transfers? You think Klopp or the scouts read this? Change their view on their ideas based on you saying we need a different left back?
      He's a smart football manager who works with a budget and with the individual characters daily, who knows more than you, not only in terms of overall football but as to how he can get the balance and how he can stretch his budget the best possible way. He knows every single inside decision  within the club that you or me don't.

Part f**king time.

I'll say it again, he manager has a budget, as long as he spends it I'm happy for him to build his squad that he feels will best challenge for the league title..
      So no I wouldn't be f**king happy if he signed no one  else and sold Salah Bobby and Mane because that's f**king mental and is never going to happen but if he has 100m left to spend or whatever and he decides that buying two forwards, a cb but no keeper is what he feels best then f**king sound.. me howling at the moon isn't going to change it.
      As long as he spends it sound

I'll be there in the first day of the season singing my heart out for whoever he plays and giving my full support to Karius should he still be between the sticks so f**k right off with your part time fan bollocks

You keep banging on about this fans divided sh*te, maybe you say in Leicester on your own but I don't know one that goes to the game who's divided on Klopp

I think this is almost text book triggering, nice trolling Riba, bravo!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #346: Jun 13, 2018 12:09:32 pm
      I didn't ask you if you trusted Klopp to make the right decision regarding the keeper.

I asked you if you are comfortable going into the Season with Karius as number one? If you were the manager would you stick with Karius or would you look to get in a top class keeper?

I look forward to your response.  :D

Thank You.

Hardcore it's still F***ing summer, just go on the piss like the boss and chill 8)

Kopite78
      Reply #347: Jun 13, 2018 12:15:36 pm
      I think this is almost text book triggering, nice trolling Riba, bravo!!

Sound, you admit you troll 👍

I always thought you were, just thought Rib was a thick F**k
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #348: Jun 13, 2018 12:17:23 pm
      Hardcore it's still f**king summer, just go on the piss like the boss and chill 8)

Will be following the Jürgen klopp how to get fit for summer diet myself
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #349: Jun 13, 2018 12:20:27 pm
      Will be following the Jürgen klopp how to get fit for summer diet myself

hahaha like this!!

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #350: Jun 13, 2018 12:22:10 pm

Prefer to be sitting down to be honest
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #351: Jun 13, 2018 12:24:38 pm
      Sound, you admit you troll 👍

I always thought you were, just thought Rib was a thick f**k

Oh chill out, was just joking you snowflake ;-)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #352: Jun 13, 2018 12:27:18 pm
      Prefer to be sitting down to be honest

Wool behaviour!! ;)
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,436 posts | 208 
      Reply #353: Jun 13, 2018 12:40:20 pm
      Really don’t understand why we are not going for the ac keeper unless he is hugely overrated

Young
      Tall
      Quick
      Massive room for growth
      Available for the right price

He can be our keeper for the next 10 years easily

Even if we have to spend 40m, surely it’s worth it considering his age and experience
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #354: Jun 13, 2018 12:45:15 pm
      Part time fan? F**k you you bad tit.

How many season tickets do you pay for? How many games do you get to?
      How many memberships?
      How many away a you do?
      I'm not one for one upmanship generally but f**k off with the part time fan bollocks

I think my effort as a fan going to games, cheering for the lads we have out there, putting thousands of pounds a season into the club it Is probably more weighty than if I simply sat here wringing my hands over who the manager brings in.
      Part f**king time

What's it really going to do if I get wound up by transfers? You think Klopp or the scouts read this? Change their view on their ideas based on you saying we need a different left back?
      He's a smart football manager who works with a budget and with the individual characters daily, who knows more than you, not only in terms of overall football but as to how he can get the balance and how he can stretch his budget the best possible way. He knows every single inside decision  within the club that you or me don't.

Part f**king time.

I'll say it again, he manager has a budget, as long as he spends it I'm happy for him to build his squad that he feels will best challenge for the league title..
      So no I wouldn't be f**king happy if he signed no one  else and sold Salah Bobby and Mane because that's f**king mental and is never going to happen but if he has 100m left to spend or whatever and he decides that buying two forwards, a cb but no keeper is what he feels best then f**king sound.. me howling at the moon isn't going to change it.
      As long as he spends it sound

I'll be there in the first day of the season singing my heart out for whoever he plays and giving my full support to Karius should he still be between the sticks so f**k right off with your part time fan bollocks

You keep banging on about this fans divided sh*te, maybe you say in Leicester on your own but I don't know one that goes to the game who's divided on Klopp

Bit of a part time reply at least put some effort into it next time...... ;D !!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #355: Jun 13, 2018 12:54:07 pm
      Really don’t understand why we are not going for the ac keeper unless he is hugely overrated

Young
      Tall
      Quick
      Massive room for growth

Even if we have to spend 40m, surely it’s worth it considering his age and experience

Seen that Donnarumma make a few horrendous mistakes this season playing for Milan, think he's massively overrated.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #356: Jun 13, 2018 12:55:56 pm

Young
      Tall
      Quick
      Massive room for growth

On paper seems a nailed on target but the only thing I can think of is his agent being Mino Raiola.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,309 posts | 6374 
      Reply #357: Jun 13, 2018 02:38:59 pm
      Seen that Donnarumma make a few horrendous mistakes this season playing for Milan, think he's massively overrated.

Isn't he also a massive turd?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #358: Jun 13, 2018 03:00:40 pm
      Isn't he also a massive turd?

I don't know him that well tbh!! :laugh:
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #359: Jun 13, 2018 03:04:47 pm

Not just is he overrated, he comes with a ton of baggage in his agent Raiola.

Some of the logic used here when it comes to our goalie situation is quite baffling: Karius has 10 clean sheets and 14 goals allowed in 19 games, contributing to the best defense in the league in the 2nd half of last season, but people want him out because he made 2 big mistakes in the CL final (while potentially impacted by a concussion), and yet, some of these people say they'd have Donnarumma, who made equally awful mistakes against Juventus. Why not the uproar about that? ???

(the fun starts just before the 3 minute mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocAtykbEgN4
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #360: Jun 13, 2018 03:15:42 pm
      Not just is he overrated, he comes with a ton of baggage in his agent Raiola.

Some of the logic used here when it comes to our goalie situation is quite baffling: Karius has 10 clean sheets and 14 goals allowed in 19 games, contributing to the best defense in the league in the 2nd half of last season, but people want him out because he made 2 big mistakes in the CL final (while potentially impacted by a concussion), and yet, some of these people say they'd have Donnarumma, who made equally awful mistakes against Juventus. Why not the uproar about that? ???

(the fun starts just before the 3 minute mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocAtykbEgN4

The case against Karius is NOT just the final although that should be more than enough reason to replace him. In reality Karius is a good'ish keeper but we need and deserve an excellent keeper.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,213 posts | 915 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #361: Jun 13, 2018 03:56:01 pm
      We wont win anything with other than an excellent keeper hope it happens
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,218 posts | 4919 
      Reply #362: Jun 13, 2018 04:18:15 pm

I don't think it's as simple as that.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #363: Jun 13, 2018 04:20:10 pm

We did ok with Dudek we won that CL thingy and we won 5 trophies in one season with Westerveld . But of course your right life would be so much easier if we had DeGea in goal. DeGea must be worth at least 10 points a season to UTD.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #364: Jun 13, 2018 04:23:20 pm
      I don't think it's as simple as that.
      No we need a centre back too 😉 To be honest I don't see us signing a keeper. Klopp was working on project Karius last season, and I think he'll stick with him.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,218 posts | 4919 
      Reply #365: Jun 13, 2018 04:25:24 pm
      No we need a centre back too 😉 To be honest I don't see us signing a keeper. Klopp was working on project Karius last season, and I think he'll stick with him.

I think we'll sign a keeper but more to replace Migs than Karius.

KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,436 posts | 208 
      Reply #366: Jun 13, 2018 07:07:05 pm

Fair enough but we seriously need a top keeper

I really feel we have a liability in how that costs us more points than both of them save us

Just thinking about the dropped points last season such as arsenal due to a simple error meant we could have got second

Imagine how much we would improve with a top class keeper, for me it would be our most important business of the season
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,436 posts | 208 
      Reply #367: Jun 13, 2018 07:08:20 pm
      I think we'll sign a keeper but more to replace Migs than Karius.

I can’t see how we can keep karius, just isn’t possible and to be fair the fact we were trying to get this guy shows klopp wants a new number 1

The key issue is i Believe he was our only plan

Quick Reply