Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Fans vote for or against VAR

VAR

Read 240545 times
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Re: VAR
      Reply #1288: Dec 26, 2021 11:30:00 pm
      Quote from AlwaysTheKop
      PLEASE show me where I have said the Robbo wasn’t a red card!? Please!!! Not once did I say Robbos was not a red.

This is what you said at the start of the argument, when he was sent off. At no point in the below are earlier decisions referenced to or stated. I've also included the time of it, in case anyone is in any doubt as to what specific decision you're complaining about.

Explain today please lfc across the water… I’m waiting… stick up for this and you deserve a ban for being a wum.

Case closed.

Now onto the rest.

And why are you still not answering the question… if Robbo’s obvious red got a yellow and it was checked by VAR, why did Kane get a yellow for a worse tackle and it was not checked? I know you didn’t answer because you can’t.

I don't have to answer it, because I covered it on the last day both on this thread, and on the match thread. I have nothing new to say about it in the time since.

Quote from Keith Singleton
      you personally don’t have a opinion live in running, you takes days/week of listening to media/bullshite before having the bottle to say something.

I don't need the media to tell me what to say, I need evidence. Once I have assessed the evidence, I can have an informed opinion, and then state what it is at a time of my choosing, rather than yours.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #1289: Dec 26, 2021 11:39:50 pm
      You still didn’t show were I said it  :lmao: :lmao:

I asked you to explain it, as in why wasn’t Kanes checked when his was as bad, or worse than Robbos?

And you didn’t cover it yesterday, you said he got a yellow so you didn’t expect them to check it, you never said why Robbo didn’t get that same treatment.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #1290: Dec 26, 2021 11:43:30 pm
      I’m so confused as to how you thought that quote of what I said closes that case, that quote of mine you quoted, solidifies my argument against you  :lmao:

Listen carefully… since the start, I’ve been asking WHY WAS ROBBO’s CHECKED AND KANES NOT? and if you say Kane got a yellow so you didn’t expect it to be reviewed then WHY was Andy’s reviewed after he received a yellow?? Do you not understand that!?
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #1291: Dec 26, 2021 11:47:45 pm
      Stop nitpicking what you reply too as well you tool, where is your reply to this?…

Both challenges were f**king awful. Point is pr**k using VAR reviewed Robbo's challenge after being given a yelliw card, why wasn't the same done after the Kane challenge. The whole point being that the tw*ts actually using VAR are incompetent and far too inconsistent in how it's being applied.

Oh yeah you can’t because that’s what we are all asking you and you have no answer for it.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1292: Dec 27, 2021 07:26:24 am
      I’m so confused as to how you thought that quote of what I said closes that case, that quote of mine you quoted, solidifies my argument against you  :lmao:

Listen carefully… since the start, I’ve been asking WHY WAS ROBBO’s CHECKED AND KANES NOT? and if you say Kane got a yellow so you didn’t expect it to be reviewed then WHY was Andy’s reviewed after he received a yellow?? Do you not understand that!?

Don’t you get it yet Kop  ;D Just except he’s a fcuking knob.  :lmao: Doesn’t support Liverpool and doing a great job of wumming you right up.  :f_doh:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1293: Dec 27, 2021 07:30:49 am
      Quote from lfc across the water link=topic=50157. : :msg2434465#msg2434465 date=1640561400

I don't need the media to tell me what to say, I need evidence. Once I have assessed the evidence, I can have an informed opinion, and then state what it is at a time of my choosing, rather than yours.

Agh I get it!! I got it wrong way round didn’t I  :f_whistle: So you need the evidence first so you listen to the media and then come on week later to post. How silly of me to think you read the media first and the put your evidence in writing  :f_doh: :f_doh: :f_doh:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #1294: Dec 27, 2021 10:22:28 am
      Don’t you get it yet Kop  ;D Just except he’s a fcuking knob.  :lmao: Doesn’t support Liverpool and doing a great job of wumming you right up.  :f_doh:

I know I’m done with him now, had a sleep and calmed down, I’ll just rest easy knowing his life must be F***ing tragic  :lmao:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #1295: Dec 27, 2021 10:26:48 am
      I kept checking back last night while watching a movie and he was online in this section from the time of my replies about 11 summat until like 2:30am when I went to sleep just lurking with nothing to say  :lmao:

Sad c**t.

But yeah, I’m done, I’m sure he’ll reply in a week, half quoting posts to suit his reply, no more replies from me though.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #1296: Dec 27, 2021 11:50:00 am
      I kept checking back last night while watching a movie and he was online in this section from the time of my replies about 11 summat until like 2:30am when I went to sleep just lurking with nothing to say  :lmao:

Sad c**t.

But yeah, I’m done, I’m sure he’ll reply in a week, half quoting posts to suit his reply, no more replies from me though.
      No c**t can defend them decisions last week , if u try your just purely on a wind up it’s no use trying to reason ,
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #1297: Dec 27, 2021 07:35:08 pm
      Quote from AlwaysTheKop
      I’ll just rest easy knowing his life must be tragic

Not at all. If our fans start caving in and  listening to advice from mancs on how to go about their business though, now that would be tragic.

I’m so confused as to how you thought that quote of what I said closes that case, that quote of mine you quoted

You asked for the proof, which was provided for you. So the case is closed. I've covered both incidents in previous posts. After that, there is really nothing else to say about them, that has not already been said.

If you're trying to use what happened as reason to scrap the entire system, that is absolutely impossible. It's expanding into more countries and more competitions all the time, rather than less, because it works.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1298: Dec 27, 2021 08:01:49 pm
      Not at all. If our fans start caving in and  listening to advice from mancs on how to go about their business though, now that would be tragic.

OUR FANS!!! It would help if you told us who you support before using the word our because it isn’t  Liverpool  :lmao:
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,220 posts | 917 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #1299: Jan 01, 2022 03:56:49 pm
      The ref today was awful VAR was even worse, spoilt a good game, no two games are the ruled the same killing football
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,170 posts | 520 
      Reply #1300: Jan 01, 2022 07:00:30 pm

You asked for the proof, which was provided for you. So the case is closed. I've covered both incidents in previous posts. After that, there is really nothing else to say about them, that has not already been said.

If you're trying to use what happened as reason to scrap the entire system, that is absolutely impossible. It's expanding into more countries and more competitions all the time, rather than less, because it works.

Your last sentence is incorrect, it works sometimes would be a better response.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1301: Jan 01, 2022 08:01:32 pm

Only his last.  :lmao:
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,170 posts | 520 
      Reply #1302: Jan 01, 2022 08:38:20 pm

I know Keith, but whatever I put he would argue about it as you know.
      I think he has shares in  VAR.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1303: Jan 01, 2022 08:43:05 pm

I know Keith, but whatever I put he would argue about it as you know.
      I think he has shares in  VAR.  ;D

He could have a argument in a empty room mate.  :lmao:
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #1304: Jan 02, 2022 03:08:04 am
      VAR SMELLS OF CORRUPTION! 
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #1305: Jan 02, 2022 08:28:32 am
      How can it work when you have the same inept fckers in the var room as you see on the field their making the same sh*t decisions, shocking standard tbh
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1306: Jan 02, 2022 09:31:56 am
      How can it work when you have the same inept fckers in the var room as you see on the field their making the same sh*t decisions, shocking standard tbh

Didn’t you know lfc across the water was on the panel.  :lmao:
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,283 posts | 1664 
      Reply #1307: Jan 02, 2022 10:15:23 am
      Can understand why both Pens not given thought Ederson got ball until replay. What I can't understand is how one was deemed clear and obvious and one wasn't and if anything the Ederson one should have been the one sent to monitor or even changed
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,998 posts | 223 
      Reply #1308: Jan 02, 2022 11:09:59 am
      Can understand why both Pens not given thought Ederson got ball until replay. What I can't understand is how one was deemed clear and obvious and one wasn't and if anything the Ederson one should have been the one sent to monitor or even changed
      I think they never had or seen that angle, I think it’s BT sports camera angle that caught the Ederson tackle.
      They need to some how find a way of using all cameras available on match day.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #1309: Jan 02, 2022 11:18:08 am
      Didn’t you know lfc across the water was on the panel.  :lmao:
      He/she will already be working on the defense, there will soon be a long drawn out statement as , to why we don’t understand and both decisions correct ,
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,170 posts | 520 
      Reply #1310: Jan 02, 2022 11:29:51 am
      He/she will already be working on the defense, there will soon be a long drawn out statement as , to why we don’t understand and both decisions correct ,

That's good as I need something to send me to sleep at nights.  ;D

Quick Reply