Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Fans vote for or against VAR

VAR

Read 233465 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: VAR
      Reply #1035: Dec 19, 2020 08:28:33 am
      How did you calculate that? Article has us at -6 ...

I didn't, look back at couple of post. Shabs was looking/asking  for stats so I just googled it and that came up.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #1036: Dec 19, 2020 03:08:48 pm
      The photos posted are probably the easiest "Spot the Difference" competition ever. Only the second one shows all of the forward's foot, where the decision was made. The first photo is useless.

I notice also that the latest penalty given to the mancs during their derby, was for an identical foul as happened during our game v Brighton. So the consistency is there. Thankfully it didn't stand because VAR stepped in and spotted the manc to be offside.

Great documentary series on BT atm, focusing on UEFA referees during European Cup games in the past couple of seasons, where the main VAR incidents were shown with the communication broadcast, such as the penalty in the PSG v manc game, and the offside call that kicked City out of the European Cup v Spurs. The other headline was, the ref in our away game v Barcelona admitted he got injured after a couple of minutes, and should have been replaced. If he was, we may not have needed the herculean task we did in the second leg.

Come clean. How much are you getting paid by the FA?
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #1037: Dec 19, 2020 06:02:36 pm
      Thought VAR wasn't working todat
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1038: Dec 19, 2020 06:11:56 pm
      Thought VAR wasn't working todat

Has it ever worked.  :lmao:
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #1039: Dec 19, 2020 06:48:46 pm

You have a point
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #1040: Dec 19, 2020 07:37:06 pm
      Another spitting image caught on camera, in the Monchengladbach v Hoffenheim Bundesliga game.

Without VAR, the conman would have got away with it. With VAR, it's a straight red card, and safe to say the Monchengladbach player won't get the chance to do it again, anytime soon. Especially during a pandemic.

As well as ruling on offsides and penalty calls, VAR is also there to literally, clean the crap out of football.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1041: Dec 20, 2020 12:49:20 am
      No need for it today. Those 7 were undeniable!!!!
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1042: Dec 20, 2020 08:35:07 pm
      I didn't, look back at couple of post. Shabs was looking/asking  for stats so I just googled it and that came up.

So you distorted the data and facts from the article to suit an agenda then cross reference the same article in the Mancs thread and refer to us as Livarpool based on the misinformation. Not funny or cheeky just cuntish.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1043: Dec 20, 2020 08:41:16 pm
      So you distorted the data and facts from the article to suit an agenda then cross reference the same article in the Mancs thread and refer to us as Livarpool based on the misinformation. Not funny or cheeky just cuntish.

What the F**k you talking about? Just google it and that's the first thing that comes up. How do I distort what's printed? I'm not even saying it's true, it's called copy & paste, you heard of that?

Only one being a Cnut is you with the silly remarks.
      rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #1044: Dec 20, 2020 09:45:34 pm
      What the f**k you talking about? Just google it and that's the first thing that comes up. How do I distort what's printed? I'm not even saying it's true, it's called copy & paste, you heard of that?

The closer you get to us Keith I have a feeling you may get less leeway and relationships could become fractious  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1045: Dec 20, 2020 09:51:07 pm
      The closer you get to us Keith I have a feeling you may get less leeway and relationships could become fractious  :lmao:

You may have a point but I won't be changing my ways.  ;D I most certainly haven't been cuntish as the person states. What's more I'm pretty sure I can prove it too  ;)  ;D All the best Rossy
      rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #1046: Dec 20, 2020 09:56:08 pm
      You may have a point but I won't be changing my ways.  ;D I most certainly haven't been cuntish as the person states. What's more I'm pretty sure I can prove it too  ;)  ;D All the best Rossy

Just a bit of banter mate and nor should you change your ways
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1047: Dec 21, 2020 05:22:16 am

You are a c**t, just own it!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1048: Dec 21, 2020 07:51:27 am

Merry Christmas to you too you Aussie tw*t  :lmao:
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1049: Dec 21, 2020 10:02:32 am
      What the f**k you talking about? Just google it and that's the first thing that comes up. How do I distort what's printed? I'm not even saying it's true, it's called copy & paste, you heard of that?

Google what? You’ve posted numbers that suggest we benefit from VAR when the article you’ve posted  suggests otherwise, hence I’ve asks how you deducted the numbers in your post it’s pretty simple. It’s inflammatory because plenty of other sources suggest we have been most negatively impacted by VAR. we certainly should be 9 points ahead already
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1050: Dec 21, 2020 03:07:17 pm
      There is an agenda against us this season... keep watching how the season progresses & how many decision go for & against us...

Any stat geeks out there could throw up a chart..😆

Google what? You’ve posted numbers that suggest we benefit from VAR when the article you’ve posted  suggests otherwise, hence I’ve asks how you deducted the numbers in your post it’s pretty simple. It’s inflammatory because plenty of other sources suggest we have been most negatively impacted by VAR. we certainly should be 9 points ahead already

As you can see well respected member Shabs asked if anyone could throw up a chart. I googled ( WHOS BENEFITTED MOST OUT OF VAR. What I posted / copy & pasted is exactly what's on the first page of Google. No cuntish post like you accused me of that's not my style that's your paranoid mind working against a manc. I was just doing Shabs a favour like he asked.

I don't deduct any such numbers it's just what's Google said. Perhaps you should text Google and tell them what a cuntish thing to do. I'm pretty sure if you ask Shabs he didn't take my post personal in any shape or form.

Come to think of it Shabs could you post if you took my post cuntish and had some type of hidden agenda to shut the accusation of Dadorious up please??

« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2020 03:19:16 pm by Keith Singleton »
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1051: Dec 22, 2020 05:16:27 am
      It’s very simple usually when one posts an article then a set of figures one would assume the figures are from the attached article. Since neither matched I originally asked how you came about those numbers? If I hit google I still don’t get the same result you posted,  about our supposed benefit of VAR. It’s not difficult really.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1052: Dec 22, 2020 07:53:05 am
      It’s very simple usually when one posts an article then a set of figures one would assume the figures are from the attached article. Since neither matched I originally asked how you came about those numbers? If I hit google I still don’t get the same result you posted,  about our supposed benefit of VAR. It’s not difficult really.

One can only post what one can see. I've already told you, it's very simple. Just google who's benefitted most from var then copy & paste what you see. By all means post the results you get and see the difference. I find it very hard to believe what you say when your lips move.

Ps.. Shabs any chance you can post about my question please?
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1053: Dec 22, 2020 08:22:12 am
      One can only post what one can see. I've already told you, it's very simple. Just google who's benefitted most from var then copy & paste what you see. By all means post the results you get and see the difference. I find it very hard to believe what you say when your lips move.

Ps.. Shabs any chance you can post about my question please?

Only seen an article on this a few days back. Sheff utd and southampton both plus 3 on calls overturned. We are minus 6.the worst hit..I think it was pundit arena ran the article
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1054: Dec 22, 2020 11:43:03 am
      Only seen an article on this a few days back. Sheff utd and southampton both plus 3 on calls overturned. We are minus 6.the worst hit..I think it was pundit arena ran the article

So you've Googled the same as me then Brian and read the same thing as me (( minus 6 ))  Perhaps Dadorious manufacturing his own stats up then.  :lmao: least you've now proven my point and will be very interesting what Dadorious thinks now. Who knows, one might get a apology....
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1055: Dec 22, 2020 11:49:11 am
      So you've Googled the same as me then Brian and read the same thing as me (( minus 6 ))  Perhaps Dadorious manufacturing his own stats up then.  :lmao: least you've now proven my point and will be very interesting what Dadorious thinks now. Who knows, one might get a apology....

You’re coming across as a bit daft to be honest this is what you posted “ Teams Who Have Had Most Decisions Overturned By VAR This Season Revealed

•Burnley - Net Score: +4.
      •Southampton - Net Score: +3.
      •Leicester City - Net Score: +1.
      •Liverpool - Net Score: +1. ...
      •Manchester City - Net Score: +1.
      •Newcastle United - Net Score: +1.
      •Tottenham Hotspur - Net Score: +1. ...
      •Bournemouth - Net Score: 0.“

Wheres the -6 in your post?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1056: Dec 22, 2020 01:04:34 pm
      https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/ranking-the-premier-league-clubs-by-who-is-most-affected-by-var-in-2020-21/

Which team has benefited most from VAR this season?

Teams Who Have Had Most Decisions Overturned By VAR This Season Revealed

•Burnley - Net Score: +4.
      •Southampton - Net Score: +3.
      •Leicester City - Net Score: +1.
      •Liverpool - Net Score: +1. ...
      •Manchester City - Net Score: +1.
      •Newcastle United - Net Score: +1.
      •Tottenham Hotspur - Net Score: +1. ...
      •Bournemouth - Net Score: 0.

First of all it states -6 in the artical  i posted... Secondly.. This is what i read and simply copied & Pasted. Why would i post link showing -6 then show what does look now confusing with Liverpool +1

I can only  apologies as i just quickly posted and didn't read. I certainly never changed any of my readings. Ive actually tried to find the artical again to prove my point but can't find it. However, im no liar and certainly  didn't  distort what i read.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/ranking-the-premier-league-clubs-by-who-is-most-affected-by-var-in-2020-21/
      « Last Edit: Dec 22, 2020 01:19:50 pm by Keith Singleton »
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #1057: Dec 22, 2020 01:30:21 pm
      First of all it states -6 in the artical  i posted... Secondly.. This is what i read and simply copied & Pasted

Ha ha

Keith I have done the same search as you did on google and I get -6 on top of the page.   But under one of the heading when you carry on scrolling on the page another set of results show.     Yes it states (which team benefited the most, but it states the most overturn decisions in the heading when showing the results.   Keith You've either got that from the Cafe or really hunted for that.   Not just a quick google search.     With Olie at the wheel it is making you crazy.   I think Keith smells a title challenge and that is the devil in his belly.

Quick Reply